Today on the website “ToKnow365.top” article about how to normalize your appearance after a sleepless night. It’s one thing if the front output when you can Dospat day and not worry about appearance. And absolutely another – when you need to go to work, and even to attend an important business meeting.
If you can’t afford to appear in front of people with red eyes, grey skin and other unpresentable attributes of a night of wakefulness, read our material.
If you up your body after a night spent without sleep, will help stimulating drink, active charging and a contrast shower, then the face to remove the traces of insomnia is not so easy. Moreover, the older you get, the more your beauty depends on the number of night’s sleep. In order not to give their “night secrets”, use our recommendations.
Clear and glowing eyes is half the battle
These two “mirror of souls” the first and most eloquently tell the whole truth about your condition after a sleepless or held outside the home of the night. The most frequent consequences of the night vigil is puffiness, bags, dark circles under the eyelids and redness of the eyes. If a purse has a remedy for swelling of the eyelids, use it as soon as I get out of bed.
In the absence of industrial tools apply home:
- Apply under eyes for 10 minutes slices of fresh cucumber, raw potatoes (well-tightens pores) or used and chilled in the freezer bags of green tea.
- Do not too intense massage, patting with the fingertips on the skin in the eye area.
- After all these activities make a douche for the face, finish the procedure “on a cold note,” and let the face to dry – this stimulates the blood circulation.
- If the red eye is noticeable more strongly, use a drop against redness, if not, they are best avoided.
The most prudent may be advisable to have for special occasions (e.g., after a sleepless or just active at night) special patches or patches. They are designed to combat eye fatigue and puffiness of the eyelids. These small patches impregnated with beauty serum, gel, natural ingredients. They must apply to the under eye area and hold for a few minutes. Depending on the manufacturer, this tool tightens the skin, brightens, reduces redness, etc.
Return the face a healthy glow
The color of the skin or after a sleepless stormy night can vary from reddish to grey, but shining it can not be called. To put it in order in several ways:
- The remaining coffee grounds , apply to the face and massage for a few minutes. It effectively cleanses the pores and gives the skin energy.
- Mix a tea spoon of honey and sour cream and add a little lemon juice. The mixture apply on face and wash off with cool water after 10-15 minutes.
- To whiten and freshen the face will help applied for a few minutes cloth moistened with juice squeezed from half an orange.
Frozen ice coffee, green tea, chamomile or parsley – your best friends after a sleepless, stressful nights, so try to always renew their stock in the freezer.
Neat hair – the finishing touch
The hair itself after a night vigil not suffer as much as the face or eyes, but the sebaceous glands can more actively to develop the fat, resulting in hair look dirty. Better (and more useful for energy) in the morning after a sleepless and restless night to wash the head and rinse the tresses with a decoction of chamomile or mint it will make them manageable and soft. But in this case, if the haircut does not require much styling.
In other cases, it is best to do a quick hairstyle, for example, to collect hair in a ponytail at the nape or you can make an easy fleece. Good use of original hair accessory – headband or armband to divert attention from the sleepy face.
And don’t forget the makeup, which should be especially careful after a sleepless night. So, concealer is best to use with moisturizing effect, shadows choose light shades (smoky gray shades only accentuate the eye fatigue and darkened under the eyes), and lips emphasize bright color.
Now you only have to apply blush and fresh and rested appearance you guaranteed!
Author – Ekaterina Maximova, site ToKnow365.top
After a sleepless night: how to revive your appearance in the mirror