The skin is kind of silky and elastic, as before, missing the blush and you can see the first wrinkles? It happens when the girl “a little over thirty.” But that’s no reason to mask the problems with layers of powder. Restore a healthy complexion and to “marry a Prince” is possible without the injection, manipulation of plastic surgeons. Refer to experience beauties of Ancient China: for skin rejuvenation they used marine flora. The modern equivalent of this technique is the mask on the basis of algal components. What properties have alginate facial masks, estheticians about them in our material.
Its name these products for the face received from the main component is alginate. After us the usual coffee and honey treatments, this name seems strange and even repellent, chemical. However, this natural cosmetic products.
By the way, because specific names are often confused with consonant aldehyde masks for the face. However, the latter are of an entirely different nature. This is just “synthetic”, which is produced in special laboratories and in house conditions it is impossible to repeat.
In the modern beauty blends based on alginate used not so long ago, but cosmetologists are praising them, creating a miraculous image. Is this true, and what is alginate mask for the face — let’s deal.
So appreciate alginate
Alginate was obtained in the second half of the XX century English scientist as an unexpected component in the allocation of seaweed iodine. After a study of the properties of the new substances, biochemist Stanford Moore realized that he had made a promising discovery: salts of alginic acid have anti-aging effect when in contact with the epidermis. So sodium alginate was extracted from brown and red algae on an industrial scale. The most sold product steel face mask, in which the action component of the alginate is reinforced by the substance diatomaceous earth.
- Alginate. Sodium alginate or E401— polysaccharide, alginate salt of the product acid. Looks like the powder color of melted milk. The substance absorbs moisture and reacts with water, turns into gel-like mixture. Alginate has been widely used in the food and pharmaceutical industries as a thickener. For example, it is used as a component of capsules for medicinal powders, and the manufacture of sauces, baby food, processed cheese. In medicine it is recommended as a sorbent is that the substance is coping with the elimination of toxins, lowers cholesterol. As drugs on the basis of alginates promote the healing of wounds.
- The diatomite. With this substance we often face when using scrubs. By its very nature is a petrified algae. Millions of years they lived in sea water and over time created a special breed crumbs which are effective and safe while removing dead cells. Diatomite is part of preparations against acne.
In cosmetology alginate is especially appreciated, since the ability to regulate the water balance of the skin, retains moisture, tones and acts as an “anti-stress”, and strengthens the fibers of connective tissues, regulates sebaceous glands, improves blood circulation. It can be found in creams, shampoos, means for intimate hygiene. And algae mask is applied not only on face but also the body to fight against cellulite.
Alginate and other components: different masks from different problems
Alginate mask for face — the procedure is wide spectrum of action. Manufacturers can add to the two basic components and other nutrients. So, you can choose the blend depending on skin condition and problems that want to solve.
- Lifting and hydration. This is the traditional mask, in which no additional components. Alginate and diatomaceous earth are well tighten and nourish the skin with moisture without the help of other substances.
- Rejuvenation. In this case, the two basic components is added to the collagen, which improves firmness and elasticity, eliminates wrinkles.
- Abundant hydration. Necessary procedure for girls with dry and flaky skin. To solve this problem, alginate mask add chitosan — a substance derived from the shells of arthropods. Chitosan forms on the skin a protective layer and prevents moisture loss. It is interesting that the coating is able to absorb additional moisture from the environment and give it to the upper layers of the epidermis.
- Lightening and removing stains. Fit alginate mask with vitamin C. Besides the colour, such a procedure can be expected to reduce the depth of wrinkles.
- Food and cleaning. For this purpose, algae mask with plant components. For example, chamomile, aloe, ginger. This procedure is good for “tired” skin, when you for some reason have launched the products.
Cosmetologists say: persistent changes are possible only with the regular conduct of aldehyde treatments. Optimally ten to twelve sessions, after which the skin condition is necessary to support recommended by the master funds. The second course, as needed. At the same time forms users write that the effect is visible immediately. Some girls even resort to the procedure only to “release” when the person to be put in order quickly.
Your own beautician: how to make peel off mask at home
Alginate masks can be enjoyed in the salon or do it yourself. Women who do not want to pay, more suitable home edition.
Caution — hardens quickly!
At the pharmacy, you can get gel or powder. In the first case, the drug is immediately applied to the face, and the second to dissolve contents of the sachet mineral water or a special serum. The price here depends on the producer, and to advise you can produce German, Japanese, French and Russian companies.
But not so simple. A distinctive feature of the alginate masks is that they automatically thicken. After opening the tube or mixing you will have three to five minutes for use of the drug. Then he stiffens and use no longer work.
Rules for the application of ready mixture
If you do modelling mask for face without a professional master, you should read the reviews of experienced. Some rules for the use of such mixtures differ from traditional instructions. That’s what I advise Amateurs care with the use of alginate.
- A preparatory stage. Here it is important to clean the skin from makeup, wash. Eyebrows and eyelashes should treat baby cream. If you want to strengthen the result, lubricate face serum with a high concentration of active substances. These products usually contain plant extracts, vitamins and minerals. Aldehyde mask several times increases their effect and promotes deep penetration into the pores.
- Quick application. Since the mask must be applied promptly, and you have to lie, better to bring the procedure to someone else. Quickly and evenly distribute the mixture onto the skin will help the cosmetic spatula. Movement — bottom up. Here is recommendation: do the edges of the mask is denser than the coating in the zone of application. So it will be easier to remove it. Do not be too liquid to dissolve the mixture, otherwise there will be streaks: mask should resemble the density of the melted butter.
- Do not rinse — off. About five minutes the mixture will harden to a rubber consistency. After the mask soak in for another 30 minutes. You will feel the characteristic tightening of the skin — as it should be. Then the resulting shell you need to remove: gently, not in shreds. To do this, use it to pry out the bottom edge of the mask from the chin and pull her hair.
Finish with the tonic and familiar to your skin cream. When cleaning home beauty area note residues. Formed on your face “mask” you can’t wash down the drain, can clog the pipes. Aldehyde treatments are good to do once a week. For example, at the weekend in the framework of the standard “beautiful preparations” to a new job five days.Recipe
If your locality does not sell such products, you can ask the pharmacist the individual components and make the mask yourself. Here, of course, need to Tinker. Preparation of the mask will take time because the components are pre-soaked, and keep the prepared mixture and reapply not. Moreover, girls who do modelling mask themselves, say that a more or less normal result was achieved only from the third attempt…
According to the most simple, classic recipe you will need:
- alginate — one teaspoon;
- diatomite or its analogues: pearl powder, cosmetic clay in the amount of three teaspoons;
- calcium chloride or calcium sulfate for plasticizing, curing and impart elasticity to the composition one ampoule;
- purified water — the amount determined “by eye”, depending on the consistency of the mixture.
The stages of preparation
From the inventory you will need two bowls, spatula or spoon, spray. So, what to do?
“My hands”, you can experiment and add a classic mask with alginate and other components. For example, chamomile oil, aloe or rose, Shilajit, nutmeg or kelp powder. These substances contribute to the preparation phase of diatomite, and then mixed with the main ingredient of the mask.
We must admit that alginate facial mask at home is a troublesome thing. Besides, there is always the risk of error in dosage, and who knows how it will react to your skin… Also, always remember the safety rules: alginate mask should not be used if on the person there are signs of inflammation, scratches, wounds. In addition, the procedure is contraindicated in cancer diagnoses.
Alginate mask for the face: the reviews of beauticians and home recipe