In cosmetics almond oil for eyelash growth is used frequently. But the fact is there an objective justification? What is behind the “almond miracle”? And how to do it with my eyelashes?
Many centuries ago, almond oil began to be used in medicine. He attributed anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties, which recommended for the treatment of wounds, burns, eliminate scars.
In modern medicine, the remedy is almost forgotten, but developments of the medieval doctors adopted… beauticians. Unlike other types of oils such as wheat germ, almond has a wide range of indications. It is recommended only to stimulate hair growth, and therefore, it can be used for the recovery of cilia.
Get almond oil for eyelashes from the kernels of the almond by pressing and extraction. Depending on the technology, the final product has different properties. So the most useful is the cold-pressed oil, but more secure is a product of hot pressing.
Consistency means liquid, on air it is not binded. If applied well spread, so it is recommended to take it in minimum quantity. Healing properties based on the composition of almond oil for eyelashes. Reviews cosmetologists, recommending its use for the recovery of the cilia after extension or thinning as a result of the deficiency, indicate the presence of polyunsaturated acids, trace elements, included in the structure of the fibers, and vitamins. Nourishing hair follicles, the tool not only activates their work, causing the cilia to actively grow. But also awakens the dormant follicles, causing the hairs on the eyelids becomes more.
- Unlike the other series, means the effectiveness of almond oil on the lashes proven. It is often used for production of finished formulations of reputable cosmetic brands. For example, you can find remedies on the basis of almond oil in the lines of Givenchy, Helena Rubinstein and Chanel. In such preparations include synthetic components that enhance the effects of the main. But, in fact, their advantage is convenience and the possibility of a shorter course of use for brilliant results.
- Minimal risk of allergic reactions to almond oil for eyelash growth. Reviews about show that Allergy occurs very rarely, even in women with sensitive skin. But check out the probability of her still stands. For this purpose before the procedure, apply a little along the skin of the wrist. If after 15 minutes no redness or itching, all right.
- Nice texture — the liquid tool, which is very convenient, and thin layer. Has no unpleasant odor, does not cause discomfort in the form of tingling and itching.
How to use
Like other therapeutic means, cause it should only on clean lashes. Other requirements as well — without features.
- Follow the procedure in the evening after removing makeup.
- Warm almond oil for eyelashes. Its application will be more effective in the form of heat.
- Spread on the eyelashes with a cotton sponge with a stick or a well-washed mascara brush from prismatica. By the way, if you still have the packaging from the old mascara, wash it and pour the product out there. Thanks to the dark bottle longer it will retain its healing properties subject to finding at room temperature.
- Begin to apply the composition from the middle of the cilia, moving to the tips. Don’t catch the roots as the liquid oil itself will be distributed to the eyelids. There is nothing wrong in getting it on the skin, but the probability of penetration into the eye should be warned of the risk of irritation of the membranes.
- Hold the part half an hour. Need to carry oil on the eyelashes no longer.
- Remove it with a cotton pad, then rinse face.
Combination with almond oil
To use the tool recommended in its pure form. It provides high-quality prevention of loss of eyelashes and promotes their growth. Additionally it is possible to prepare medicinal compositions of several components. The added benefit of a global impact, but it is important to take into account the likelihood of an allergic reaction. So be sure to check each component, applying it to the skin before the procedure.
Mixed media with oil of almonds we can recommend the following.
- Complex with vitamin E. you should add in a teaspoon of funds in the amount of 3 drops. The composition provides the effective nutrition that gives the eyelashes luster.
- Complex, castor, burdock and olive oil. This combination is recommended for the active loss of eyelashes after extensions or as a result of vitamin deficiency. The product has an intense effect, restores the structure of hair, stimulates their active growth. Mix the ingredients, in the proportions: 2 tablespoons of almond oil 1 spoon of other components.
Use almond oil should be 30 days, with the bad condition of the eyelashes extend the course to 2 months. Repeat it after a month break.
Almond oil for eyelash growth, especially the use