If you are looking for universal care means, try almond oil. The product shows excellent results in skin care, can be used instead of the means for removing makeup. But the greatest benefit it brings to the hair. Back to life dry curls and gives freshness fat. Thin hair will be voluminous and lush, and dense — more manageable. Why is almond oil for hair? How to use it properly?
Olga Pavlenok 16 Jul 2017162
The content of the article
- 1 That is useful in the composition of
- 2 Almond oil for hair: a selection of recipes for masks
- 3 Additional recommendations
- 3.1 Selection of quality tools: 3 rules
- 3.2 How to achieve the maximum effect: 6 tips
Few can boast of luxurious hair naturally. Improper diet, stressful situations, bad ecology, pregnancy and breastfeeding — these and other factors detrimental affect on the functional state and type of strands. But learning how to use almond oil for hair, you partially or completely neutralize the negative impact.
What is useful in the composition of
To evaluate the use of almond oil for hair, you need to consider in detail the chemical composition. The product is rich in useful components, which give beauty and vitality to curls.
- Folic acid. Make strands less prone to changes in temperature, stimulates the growth.
- Niacin. Gives the hair Shine, makes the color more intense. Combats oily dandruff, regulating the secretion of sebum.
- Proteins. Nourish the roots and hair shaft. Gives curls elasticity.
- Organic acids. Responsible for the regeneration of the skin and restoration of hair structure. Particularly useful for split ends and curls damaged by Perm or coloring.
- Vegetable fats. Deeply nourish the roots, stimulating their activity.
- Carotene. Nourishes dry hair.
- Squalene. Has a pronounced anti-aging properties. Helps to restore softness and silky texture of the strands.
- Vitamin E. Prevents early graying of hair, gives elasticity to the strands.
- Vitamin a Prevents the evaporation of moisture from the hair. An essential component to prevent cross-section ends.
Hair mask with almond oil at home provides visible effect after the first application. But, wanting to make sustainable improvements, you need to undergo at least five treatments at weekly intervals.Almond oil for hair: a selection of recipes for masks
If you can’t afford expensive salon care, hair mask with almond oil will replace costly designer procedure. Pick the best combination of natural ingredients for your type of hair.
Table — Recipes almond hair masks
|Appointment||The main ingredient||Additional ingredients||Time|
|To speed up hair growth||2 tablespoons almond oil||– 2 tablespoons of castor oil;|
– 3-5 drops of the ether of cinnamon
|For split ends hair||– A quarter Cup of kefir;|
– egg yolk
|From hair loss||– 1 tablespoon hot water;|
– 1 teaspoon of mustard powder;
– 1 teaspoon of sugar;
– egg yolk
|For oily hair||– 2 tablespoons of oatmeal (grind);|
– a quarter Cup of water;
– 1 tablespoon of aloe juice;
– same amount of lemon juice;
|For dry hair||– Tablespoon of honey;|
the same milk;
– egg yolk;
puree half a banana
|Dandruff||– 2 tablespoons of aloe juice||20 minutes|
|To strengthen the hair||– 2 tablespoons of castor oil;|
– 2 capsules “Evita”
|For the brightness of hair color||– 2 tablespoons of cognac||20 minutes|
To use almond oil for hair growth in combination with mustard should be cautious. The first session should last no longer than ten minutes. If during the procedure, did not feel a strong burning sensation and itching, gradually increase the duration until it reaches half an hour.Additional recommendations
Almond is a leader in the care of the strands in the ranking of cosmetic vegetable oils. The hair regained vitality, learn how to choose and use the tool.
Selection of quality tools: 3 rules
Useful properties of skin care products is determined by its quality. To choose safe and effective oil, armed with three recommendations.
Distinguish between sweet almonds and bitter varieties. This characteristic is signicant only in cooking. As for the cosmetic oils, the benefits will be the same regardless of varieties of nuts.How to achieve maximum effect: 6 tips
Examine reviews about using almond oil, it is possible to allocate six tips aimed at achieving the maximum effect.
Almond oil generally safe. Nevertheless, there have been cases of individual intolerance or Allergy. To protect yourself from unpleasant consequences, it is recommended to conduct the test. Apply the warmed oil on the bend of the elbow and leave on for a couple of hours. If redness, rashes, itching and other negative changes are observed, we can safely use the product.
Modern women have so many worries that don’t always have time for the salon or home treatments. But without an intensive nutrition hair quickly lose their Shine and thickness. Therefore, it is recommended to add five drops of the oil in its pure form to shampoo or conditioner. To revive the heavily damaged hair, use almond oil to hair at night, do not forget to insulate the head wrap and hat.
Almond oil for hair are: medical properties, and recipes for growth and against hair loss