The period of adaptation of your child, which we have told you, a long time has passed, and the child reluctantly goes to kindergarten? May violate the rights of the child in kindergarten, and he feels uncomfortable.
Not to turn into the controversial problem of moms having fights over small things, it is important to know the rights that a child has in kindergarten, and how to correctly do if they are violated.
This is what we will talk on the women’s website “ToKnow365.top“.
Young children attending kindergarten, have the rights guaranteed to them by law.
- In the Law of the Russian Federation on guarantees of the rights of the child lists the factors that can have a negative impact on physical, mental, moral, and intellectual development of the child.
That is, if you violate the legitimate rights of the child, it is a problem of the state, not just yours. Therefore, you may seek assistance to state authorities, which are relevant to education.
- The Convention on the rights of the child.
The Convention protects small citizens from all forms of emotional abuse. The teacher has no right to infringe upon the child’s words, manner of speaking, to raise his voice, be sarcastic, criticize and threaten. It’s all a violation of the Convention, and you, the parents, must monitor the emotional state of the kid and protect him from any form of emotional abuse.
How to find out violated the rights of the child in kindergarten?
In kindergarten, the kid spends a lot of time. It is good that the state guarantees him protection, but how to learn, you do not break the rights of the child in kindergarten, when you are not around? Because in the understanding of a small child, any action committed by an adult, correct.
It can punish, ridicule, prejudice, spank on the butt, and the child will take it for granted. After all, it makes a grown man!
Therefore, we, the parents, it is important to find ways to know what’s going on in the garden when the doors are closed for the child. After all, the protection of the rights of the child in the kindergarten is the responsibility of the parents of minor children.
How can I do that? Of course, it is not necessary to arrange a showdown with the questions: “did the teachers do not hurt? But what Anna Petrovna?” etc.
- A great opportunity to learn everything from a child to role play. Let some hero, for example, Petrushka tells your child about their teachers, and your child will tell Petrusha on how to pass his day in kindergarten.
- Another opportunity to see what a day in the garden, ask friends to watch the children’s behavior on the walk. Whether caregivers or children entertain themselves? How to communicate with kids?
What rights do parents of preschool children?
In the contract that is between you and the DOE, should be clearly described not only the rights of parents in the kindergarten, but also responsibilities. Read the document carefully.
Let’s look at some of the issues faced by parents of children attending kindergarten.
Child without vaccinations in kindergarten
The parents have the right to file a complaint to the Prosecutor, if the child is permitted to enter kindergarten due to the fact that he is not vaccinated. Sympaty.net draws attention to the fact that often in the clinic are asked to make at least one vaccine. It is also against the law if you refused vaccination for the child.
Do parents have the right to inspect the group in which the child is?
Clear rules and regulations, which may be invoked by parents who wish to explore the conditions in which their child is, does not exist. But this does not mean that parents do not have that right.
If you suspect that the rights of the child in the kindergarten violated (for example, towels are not enough for all the children, unsanitary conditions in the bathroom, one locker for two), you have every right to protect the child’s interests.
We turn first to the head, if the teachers turned you down in the examination group, and then if will not help, the city Department of education or the Department of education of the district.
The child is not allowed in the music lesson and physical education
The reason is because he has no form, which bought all the parents of the children. The actions of the educators in this case illegal.
Nicely, when children go to class in one form. But even if this condition is spelled out in the Charter of the children’s institutions, it is a recommendation, not a law. You don’t have to buy form the child against his wishes.
Conflicts associated with the regime of the day
In the Charter of the DOE regulations, the basic rules prescribed the mode of operation of the DOE. You are obliged to familiarize with the regime of the garden where your child is enrolled.
The teacher has the right to refuse to admit a child who is late for half an hour in kindergarten.
Therefore, latecomers child’s caregiver has the right not to accept in the garden.
Mugs and sections in the daytime
There are times when parents need to take the child for a few hours of kindergarten for visiting the mug (e.g., for a daytime NAP) and then again to return the child to the group.
- Caregivers are solely responsible for the child’s life in the hours of his stay in the kindergarten (they are listed in the contract), and therefore have the right to refuse parents this request.
- When the circle in the daytime, the child violating DOE (skips classes in the garden, or donates a NAP), so teachers have the right not to release the child from the garden.
What should parents do?
- Parents have the right to make changes to the contract, which will indicate what hours and days they want to pick up the child.
- Or to move the classes out of kindergarten at a later time.
Do parents have the right to take the child from the garden to NAP?
Yes, they are. In the contract, as a rule, only indicated the time to which parents agree to pick up the child from the garden, and whether it’s before NAP or later, doesn’t matter. The main thing — to take away before the specified time.
How many consecutive days a child can stay home and not go to kindergarten?
- According to the norms SanPiN the section on requirements for admission of children in preschool (entered into force on 1.10 2010), if the child is absent more than 3 days, take him to kindergarten only at presence of the reference.
- If you are planning to take the child out of the garden for a long time, please note on the contract, which specified the number of days (75 to 90), during which your child will remain place. Parents write the written statement addressed to the Manager, specifying the reason for which a child will be absent in kindergarten.
Do the right DOE to present a claim that should be able a child who goes to kindergarten?
Preschool institution has no right to set the terms of admission of the child to the garden.
Approximate phrase parents when talking with employees, DOE
A child is constantly punished and put in the corner
Very sorry that you have allowed the moral abuse of a child. You are responsible for every blunder?
“Previously, all children with rods in the garden beat! And you are outraged that I slapped him gently”
All laws prohibit hitting a child. Your spanking can be qualified as physical violence on my child.
“Your child dreams up. I never put it in a corner and not punished”
If so, then you won’t mind if the parents in the group to place the camera. After all, we have the right to know what our kids and how they are treated.
By the way, to conduct covert filming or recording in the conversations of caregivers or parents is against the law. But to formally set up a video camera in the group of parents of kindergarten eligible.
Whatever it was, to defend the rights of the child in a kindergarten you need to start with calm conversations with educators. Keep your emotions. If no result, go to the head. Generally, most conflicts can be resolved at this level.
Finally, let us note — kindergartens are crowded and if you got a place, it does not mean that you should close your eyes on all sorts of stuff. Protection of the rights of the child in kindergarten — direct responsibility of workers of a kindergarten and parents.
The author – Julia Spiridonova, site ToKnow365.top
Children’s rights in kindergarten: the most common situations