Dough for pies is rarely used in home cooking. From curd, we cook the cheesecakes, casseroles, well, at least, cheesecake. And a very good reason, I assure professional chefs, as this dough is incredibly easy to prepare and divinely delicious when eating!
In the Arsenal of every housewife should be several recipes a quick test. After all, if your family love pastries, any day, you may want to make something tasty. It is possible to stock options for the preparation of dough for cakes without yeast. In contrast to yeast species mass to work with this takes about an hour. And cook from it almost immediately after mixing.
Popular types of unleavened dough
To delineate the existing test recipes for pies by types is difficult, since changes in just a couple of ingredients completely changes the taste. But in General, when planning the preparation of pastries, consider the following.
- If you cook sweet patties, use the dough recipe for pies with sour cream. It turns out tender and light, and perfectly “feels” after baking in the oven.
- If you plan unleavened cakes, prepare dough for pies on kefir. It blends perfectly with meat, white fillings, egg greens, potato. In the process of cooking the patties become crisp. And this version of the batch ideal for fried foods. Besides preparing the dough for fried pies on kefir from a minimum of ingredients, which always find in the fridge.
- If you do a dietary meal, but also want to give the children a treat, use the dough for pies with cheese. We would talk about it in more detail.
- For cooking, use fresh sour cheese, as the acidity will remain in the test.
- The mass is soft, sticks to the hands. For the convenience of working with her well propylite flour a cutting surface and hands grease with vegetable oil.
- Rolled the ground hard enough, it breaks and sticks to the rolling pin. But, this has the advantage that in order to sculpt the cakes do not need any special efforts. It is enough to divide the whole mass into several equal pieces and knead them with your hands into an oval pellet. To understand how to sculpt beautiful cakes, you will need a little practice. Faster other out of the usual round and oval.
- When you choose sweet toppings such as berries, sugar should be added in it, but not in the dough. But if it’s fresh berries or fruit that can give the juice, preferably before cooking to propylite their starch.
- Before sending in the oven, the patties need to lubricate the egg yolk, then they formed a delicious crust. They can also be fried, and to do it immediately after molding.
- The temperature of the baking dishes is 180-200°, the average time of 30-40 minutes. The advantage of cooking it in the oven is the property of dough to rise during baking, and after cooling to maintain a curvy shape.
3 recipe dough for pies
We offer you 3 quick and simple recipe that will help you easily master a little naughty, but very tasty dough for pies.
Recipe of cottage cheese
You will need:
- sour curd — 200 g;
- sugar — tablespoon;
- eggs — 2 PCs.;
- soda — half teaspoon;
- flour — half Cup.
Such dough will be fried pies. Fry them in hot oil on medium heat on both sides.
Recipe of cottage cheese and butter
You will need:
- cottage cheese — 200 g;
- softened butter — 100 g;
- egg — 1 PC.;
- wheat flour — 2 glasses;
- soda — 2/3 teaspoon;
- sugar — half Cup;
- salt — half a teaspoon.
The recipe is good for light desserts, baked in the oven. With him will be good sweet pies, any berry pies, cookies and even cakes. After cooking the consistency of the Foundation is soft and delicate.
Recipe of cottage cheese and margarine
You will need:
- curd — 200 g;
- margarine cream — 200 g;
- flour — 2 glasses;
- baking powder — 1 teaspoon;
- salt — a pinch;
- the yolk of 1 egg.
The finished dish for this recipe will be tender and slightly layered, long retain softness.
Try to cook pies from curd test our recipes. And see how quickly and easily they can make!
Recipes dough for pies
Dough for pies: recipes with butter and margarine