Try to make face cream at home for your skin type natural oils, freshly squeezed juice and affordable products (eggs, gelatin, honey and beeswax). Shop cosmetic products do not give such effect and often harm. Use the home cosmetics, the use of makeup which you believe.
Most of the additives used by the cosmetic companies are either inert (does not interact with the body), or harmless only within a certain concentration, dosages, storage conditions and application. Store cosmetic are formed flavorings, texturizers and emulsifiers, so it can be stored from 12 months to several years. Nutrients, even if they do, lose their properties within 30 days. Therefore, it is recommended to replace store-bought cosmetics from home to give yourself a youthful, well-groomed skin and a fresh complexion.
Recommendations when making homemade creams
Cook the cream is easy enough if you use the right utensils and follow the recipe. Therefore, for successful experiments at home, you must consider some points.
- Do not use metal utensils and/or attachments for the blender. The oxidation of the cream upon contact with iron reduces the shelf life, gives it an unpleasant odor and color. Therefore, for heating of components (and this is an inevitable stage in the creation of any cream), prepare a set of enamel containers or use the utensils of heat-resistant glass. Don’t forget about wooden spoons, spatulas and other tools for mixing.
- Storage cream is the perfect glassware. The second, slightly less successful version — of solid plastic.
- A jar of cream should always be closed after use. It would be better if you find a suitable container with a tight lid. If not, cover the bottle with plastic wrap.
- Get a spoon, a set of disposable syringes and pipette. Useful for counting drops where required by the recipe. You will need to measure very small volumes, and therefore large dimensional glasses is not suitable.
- Some components of the cream, if desired, can be varied, and some don’t. To substitute each other can be the same type of additives as oils, decoctions, herbal infusions and vitamins. But thick skin can’t be replaced, as the others mentioned in the recipe ingredients can not be mixed with it or give unpredictable chemical reactions. Therefore, when choosing makeup for your skin type, pay attention to the Foundation that it provided. For oily and problematic skin is better to use gelatin, egg white and yolk, glycerin and others. But butter, cream, wax, and natural wax — it is the solution for dry and sensitive skin.
- The shelf life of homemade cream — no more than two weeks. Most creams, even in the refrigerator is not stored for more than a week, and then separate and go bad. So do not just take a lot of cream — focus on the volume of 15-20 ml.
Preparation of cream for different skin types
The concentration of additives in each specific vehicle harmless, but the problem is that we always use multiple products. Besides eating modern foods, including processed foods. They are based on the same additives included in store-bought creams. Therefore, the combination of means for persons with dinner in a “hurry” within at least one day is already creating a likelihood of overdose a single or multiple chemical additives. Creams for face homemade devoid of these shortcomings: they do not contain foreign inclusions, we always know their composition and shelf life.
When making natural face cream at home it is important to understand that he’ll probably be more bold and intense than the “watered-down” store emulsion. For this reason, to create an at-home cream, suitable for everyday use for oily and troubled skin is almost impossible. Her owners best to restrict hand-made mask, which you will use only occasionally.
For oily skin is often recommending recipes from the gel bases. But you must first pay attention to the gelling agent, which you are invited. Not all of them are safe, so check the properties of any unknown substances that you will encounter in a new recipe.
Moisturizing face cream at home with honey and egg yolk, lemon and olive oil easiest way to do it. He is good and what is considered universal — suitable for all skin types.
- lemon juice — 2 tbsp;
- olive oil — 1 tbsp;
- glycerin — 1 tsp.;
- natural honey — 1 tsp;
- camphor or other alcohol — 5 drops;
- fresh egg yolk — 1 PC.
Make face cream at home anyone can do. But we must remember that the optimum storage conditions for home production — the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. But apply the cream on face with cold is not the best solution. Therefore, before using the best to take from the jar the needed size and pre-warm it in your fingers or just at room temperature.
The refreshing serum for each day
Honey and vitamins moisturize the skin and treat inflammation. The yolk is refreshing and makes your face look more matte.
- natural honey (preferably thick) — 1 tsp.;
- glycerin — 1 tsp.;
- vitamins a and E — 1 capsule;
- the yolk of fresh quail eggs — 1 PC.
With cocoa butter and aloe juice
To make nourishing cream at home is easy too. It is suitable for sensitive and dry skin, in this recipe the main thing — be careful with essential oils. In large doses they can cause local allergic reactions or even burn the Horny (top) layer of the skin. The high concentration of essential oils is able to provide increased peeling is not only sensitive, but oily skin because it should be.
- beeswax — 0.5 tsp.;
- vitamin a 1 capsule;
- vitamin E — 1 capsule;
- cocoa butter — 0.5 CH. l.;
- almond oil — 1 tsp.;
- fresh aloe Vera juice — 0.5 tsp.
Home cream the skin will provide not only nutrition, but also moisture, eliminate moderate skin laxity and improve the complexion. Recommended for women after age 40.
- lanolin — 50 ml;
- natural honey (preferably thick) — 25 ml;
- almond oil — 25 ml.
Anti-aging honey and glycerin
For those over 50 years, cosmetics were homemade — a perfect solution with maximum nutritional, moisturizing and regenerating properties of natural ingredients. Try to make cream from wrinkles in house conditions on the basis of gelatin with the use of food acids.
- table gelatin — 0.5 tsp.;
- glycerin — 50 ml;
- purified or boiled water — 50 ml;
- natural flower honey — 1.5 tbsp;
- food acid (citric, malic, tartaric) — 1 g
Night for aging, dry and sensitive skin
Homemade face cream is designed for daily application before bed. The time of its absorption may vary depending on the age and skin type, so remove its remains with a cotton pad or cloth after at least 20-30 minutes after application. Excess cream should not be washed off! Oily type of skin this recipe is contraindicated.
- olive oil — 1 tsp.;
- glycerin — 0,5 tsp;
- beeswax — a few grains in the solid state or 0.5 tbsp melted;
- the yolk of fresh chicken eggs — 1 PC.;
- fresh cucumber juice — 1.5 tbsp
Listed recipes of face cream with your hands is an effective way for daily care due to high content of nutrients in natural ingredients. However, it is unknown how the skin will perceive such an abundance of vitamins after long years of detention on the shop “dry rations”. Because first, prepare a moisturizing face cream with your own hands just for the sample. Some components may provoke allergies. So if you are not sure how your skin interacts with a particular substance, check her reaction. To do this, apply the product on a small patch of skin, wait 2-3 hours, then rinse. When the redness and burning do not use this recipe.
Face cream at home: anti-wrinkle, moisturizing, nourishing