Coal has long been used by humans for medical and household needs. It is indispensable for intoxication, and snake bites. And recently this component has been adopted by the beauty industry. Face mask with activated carbon was effective and a safe way of skin care. It is very easy to prepare at home, having spent a minimum of time and money.
Useful properties of the main component
In 1831 Professor of the Paris medical Academy in front of astonished colleagues took a lethal dose of poison and survived. The scientist did not intend to commit suicide, his purpose was to demonstrate the miraculous properties of coal. Because immediately after eating the poison, he took the then little-known activated carbon.
The main component of many medicines and remedies for Facials famous following useful properties.
- Great absorbent. Due to its porous, absorbent structure, coal is able to draw out and remove toxins coming into contact with the skin.
- The antibacterial properties. Effective against various types of bacteria that cause skin diseases (impetigo, skin staph, boils).
- Removes greasy luster. Coal is an essential component in home remedies for oily skin type. It is able to penetrate the top layer of the epidermis, tighten pores and normalize the level of secretions of sweat glands.
- Smoothes the skin’s surface. For those who for years suffers from rough edges, scars, spots, and bumps from acne, face mask with activated carbon will be a real salvation.
Face masks with charcoal suitable for all skin types and all ages. Popular cleansing with the help of this component, however, the range of applications for coal of face masks is much broader.
Rules for the use of coal masks
Charcoal improves the sebaceous glands, helps to eliminate pigmentation spots and evens the complexion. It consists of only three components, carbon, oxygen and hydrogen, so it is harmless and does not cause allergic reactions. But for best results pay attention to the following rules.
- Application. Not more than one or two times a week.
- Regularity. Apply the mask should be courses with long-term use of the same composition (within 4-5 weeks), take a break for a month.
- The expiration date. Coal is sold in every drugstore and is inexpensive, so it is not difficult to purchase fresh product for cooking household compositions. Do not use expired pills masks, this mask will have useful properties.
- Contraindication. Face masks, which have aktivirovannykh and gelatin do not use if the skin has not completely healed wounds, scratches, cracks, and dilated vessels (couperosis).
Face mask activated carbon is very effective for skin care, prone to fat and acne. Coal not only breaks down the accumulated impurities and treats acne the anti-inflammatory properties, but also prevents the appearance of abscesses in the future.
Skin preparation for the procedure
- Remove the face all the cosmetics usual way, then wash with warm water.
- Rasparte face any of the following ways, so the cleansing will be deeper, and nutrients are better absorbed.
- Method 1. You will need a large towel and a pan, and a rubber band or hairpin to remove hair from the face. Prepare any herbal poisons (e.g., chamomile, parsley or nettle) until it has cooled, add 1-2 drops of the oil (choose in accordance with skin type: suitable for oily camphor, dry — Shea or avocado for normal — lavender or geranium). Mix the composition, place the pan on a chair or stool, cover up with a towel over a bowl and steam the face. Not worth much to lower the head to the pan, it can threaten a burn, the optimum distance of 20-30 cm For normal skin the time the procedure takes approximately 15 minutes, dry skin should not be exposed to steam for about 5 minutes, for oily skin, the process can be extended to 20 minutes.
- Method 2. Use a cloth of natural cotton, drop it in hot just cooked the broth, squeeze and cover her face. Lie in this position until the temperature of the tissues.
- Method 3. The stores sold a lot of steamed funds, but pay attention to the composition — it must be extracts of medicinal plants, berries, fruits, essential oils, vitamins).
- If you have dry skin before steaming, apply a nourishing cream (20-30 minutes). Skin, prone to fat, treat a special tonic or lotion.
Popular recipes of masks
Coal face mask is easy to prepare and use. In house conditions it is possible to prepare useful compositions for different purposes (removal of greasy, getting rid of blackheads, acne and facial wrinkles, nutrition the top layer of the epidermis).
Gelatin with milk
For deep cleaning pores and removing blackheads perfect gelatin face mask with activated charcoal. Due to the use of gelatin forms a thin but dense film, which prevents air to reduce the effect of the active substances.
Because gelatin is composed of protein and collagen, vital to the skin, its use makes the skin more elastic and supple, normalizes metabolic processes. To prepare the mask you will need: 1 tablet of activated charcoal, 1 tsp. gelatin 2 tsp. milk (you can use water or yogurt). If you are using milk or yogurt, not water, there is also a whitening and softening effect. If you are prone to skin reactions to dairy products, make a choice in favor of water.
You will receive a mild lifting effect of the skin with regular use of a face mask with gelatin and charcoal observed
With clay from acne
A lot of positive feedback gets coal clay mask, which is used to clean the face and acne. Clay, part of, absorbs excess sebum and allocation of sweat glands.
Pick a component that is suitable for your skin type. For skin prone to oiliness and inflammation (acne) is fine white clay, green — for dry, sensitive use the red clay. To buy the basic component can at any beauty store or drugstore at a price — 40 rubles. per pack (100 grams). You will need: 1 tbsp cosmetic clay, 2 tablets of activated charcoal, boiled water.
Ready, apply to clean with a scrub or tonic and pre-steamed facial skin, leave on face for 15 minutes and rinse. A positive result from a mask-cleansing activated charcoal and clay is noticeable after the first application.
Yeast with honey
Coal-yeast mask will help to refresh and tighten the skin. Yeast contains a unique set of vitamins and minerals. Vitamin B5 has a protective effect, B9 fights inflammation, E and amino acids have regenerating properties and anti-aging effect, B3, improves the complexion, finally B7 nourishes and moisturizes the skin. Yeast also contain magnesium, zinc, potassium, calcium and iodine is good for the skin. For its preparation you will need: 3 tablets of activated charcoal, 1 teaspoon of honey, 20 g of dry yeast and heavy cream.
Regular use of this mask has on the skin rejuvenating effect.
With egg and lemon juice
Coal-egg mask is used to eliminate the inflammation and oily skin. Due to the fact that the recipe uses egg white and yolk mask has a dual effect: the protein has a bactericidal and anti-inflammatory properties, and the yolk — nourishes and nourishes the skin cells with nutrients. The mask cleanses the skin, removes fat and inflammation, but do not dry, but rather nourishes and moisturizes. For its preparation you will need: 3 activated charcoal tablets, 1 egg and 5 drops of lemon juice.
The mask is applied a thin film, after the procedure (15-20 minutes), wipe the face with soft cloth dampened in cold water. Cold water will constrict the pores and tone the skin.
To enjoy smooth and clean your skin, perform the procedure regularly. Face mask with added activated carbon steel alternative to expensive trips to the beauty parlor for a professional cleaning. If you take care of the skin constantly, you will not need getting rid of black dots with the aid of a mechanical impact. In cases of acne — a set of masks must be combined with proper treatment and diet.
Face mask activated carbon: homemade recipes, rules of application and useful properties