In the home of cosmetology facial mask from egg yolk is a popular nutritional composition. However, the main component of the tool is actively used in cosmetics and official. What problems it solved? For any skin types recommended? And what ingredients should be combined? The rules of using the yolk for nourishment of the skin at home.
The popularity component is not only its availability. It is difficult to find a more balanced formulation that combines several tens of activators of natural processes. The yolk, in fact, is a “bag of food” to power development during the entire stay of the bird in the egg. And in that bag there are many beneficial for our skin.
The composition and characteristics of the component
The yolk is enclosed in a membranous sheath, which is a dense liquid of yellow color. Its density provides the concentration of suspended solids. Fluid in its composition, just over thirty percent. The remaining seventy are fats, carbohydrates and cholesterol.
For cosmetic areas of interest are completely different components included in the composition of the yolk.
Fatty acids. In a little yellow bag contains a stunning complex of fatty acids, analogues, there is no one food product. At the same time there are polyunsaturated fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic. These substances are needed by the skin for regeneration, the formation of its structure and the maintenance of tone. But our body to produce them can not. The only source of valuable acids — food and external components that are applied to the surface of the epidermis in the form of masks. Also, the yolk contains monounsaturated acid. The main component among them is oleic acid, the content of which reaches forty seven percent. She’s involved in upgrading the skin, the production of new cells. The amount of saturated fatty acids that directly nourish and moisturize the epidermis, is twenty-eight percent. This complex is represented by palmitic, stearic and myristic acid.
- The Biotin. The presence in the yolk of a large spectrum of fatty acids would have no sense to skin, if not for the enzyme Biotin. It activates the processes of metabolism, that is, the assimilation of fatty acids by tissues, resulting in facial mask of egg yolk demonstrates the instantaneous effectiveness, and the skin absorb and assimilate valuable components.
- Choline. By doing to eat food, this component participates in the nervous system and improves memory. In cosmetics it is valued as a structural element of phospholipids — substances that form cell membranes. Due to choline is the production of new cells, stimulates the regeneration of the skin.
- Niacin. Substance from the group of b vitamins, is involved in redox reactions. Activity Niacin supports lipid metabolism in cells, being an important component of the functioning and regeneration of the skin.
In the composition of the yolk has a high content of b vitamins: folacin, Riboflavin, thiamine. High value for epidermis and provides the vitamin E in a soluble form, optimal for assimilation by the tissues. Vitamin E or tocopherol is the active agent that reduces the intensity of the external oxidation reactions and protects the skin from free radicals that cause aging.
The details of using
There is a belief that facial mask with egg yolk is suitable only for dry skin. This is true, but only partly. For oily skin it really is not relevant, as the complex nutritional acids contributes to increased sebaceous glands. However, the main ingredient used in other nursing programs.
- Vitaminization of the skin. Used as a source of valuable substances for the exhausted, weakened epidermis. In addition it is used with fruit paste, vegetable oil, honey.
- Lifting. The yolk increases the effectiveness of the rejuvenation and tightening of the skin. For lifting along with him used the potato and oat puree, yogurt and natural yogurt, oil, wheat & jojoba.
- Elimination of edema. By improving the microcirculation of blood and lymph as a result of using the yolk masks, provided by anti-edematous effect of these funds. As additional ingredients can be used essential oil of lemon, juniper, pine and nourishing active ingredients: cheese, yogurt, fruit juices.
- Tonificante skin. To restore skin tone — a problem for natural ingredients. It perfectly copes with the egg yolk due to its balanced, diverse membership. To enrich the tool for healing tired skin will help honey, steamed oatmeal cereal or corn, clay, avocado oil.
- Struggle with acne, inflammation. When applied to the skin ingredient works as an anti-inflammatory. Mask with egg yolk for face helps acne, reduces redness, improves trophic tissues. In the treatment of acne and acne used formulations with the addition of clay, seaweed, rice and oat flour, fruit juice and honey. These components disinfect the skin, diminish the signs of seborrhea and normalize the sebaceous glands.
Deep into the tissues of the active ingredient does not penetrate. The effect of rejuvenation is achieved by the power of the external epidermis, infusing it with valuable components that can cope with fine wrinkles and to reduce the severity of the folds of medium depth. Cleansing, tonification, the improvement of the skin demonstrating a cumulative effect: with regular use of the tools courses the result is stored for a long time.Recipes yolk face masks
For moisturizing and vitaminizing the skin, you can use the active component in pure form. However, more efficient formulations with additional ingredients. Depending on the nature of the problem you fit face mask with a yolk of the wrinkles from dry skin,, improving tone, to do that you can easily at home.
Softening with honey
Valuable component of honey is universal for all skin types. It solves the demanding problem of the epidermis that needs intensive nourishment, mitigation. Face mask with honey and egg yolk can serve as an element of the winter care for dry skin that particularly suffers from the contrast of temperatures, dry indoor air and adverse natural factors.
Works for twenty minutes, and then rinse with warm water. For sensitive, dry epidermis use a more delicate removal of the milk or cream to further nourish it, make velvety and tender.
Rejuvenating with olive oil
In programs for skin rejuvenation are widely used natural oils. They delay in epidermis moisture and nourish it with fatty acids. In home care you can apply any oil, especially effective almond, jojoba, avocado and wheat germ. But more accessible and common olive oil, which also can be safely included in the recipe of the mask with a yolk for dry, tired skin.
Apply on a steamed skin to improve the absorption of the epidermis of active components. To add to the composition other components for rejuvenation, such as retinol or vitamin E is not necessary. In the main mask ingredients their already high level. And are they in the status of high availability to the tissues of the skin.
Toning with lemon
One of the problems of oily skin is the depletion caused by improper care. Actively using degreasing agents, can achieve a disorders of sebaceous glands. In this way the skin becomes dry, thin, her quickly developing fine lines and wrinkles. To rectify the situation will allow toning mask with egg yolk, which includes a lemon. It’s the only option means that is suitable for oily epidermis. It quickly saturates the skin with nutrients, vitamins, restores tone and moisture.
Use the mask on the fabric in this case is good, as it gets a liquid consistency. The duration of action of up to twenty minutes. After you remove the tool with warm water and apply a nourishing cream.
Instead of lemon you can use any fruits and berries that make this mask a universal and all-season. It is important to choose only sour ingredients, which contain large amounts of fruit acids. Fruit will suit all kinds of citrus, green apples, plums. Choose from the berries of black currant, blueberry, and strawberry. These components will enrich the skin with vitamins and will support her health.
For reviews, facial mask from egg yolks and yogurt is becoming a real salvation for women with thin and sensitive skin. It improves the condition of the skin in the autumn-winter period when they need intense power. But it will help and in the summer, after exposure to the sun.
Put on irritated, delicate and dry skin, leave on for twenty minutes. Instead of yogurt you can use cream of average fat content or curd. With the last texture will be more dense. Vegetable oil you can substitute butter for a more intense supply.
Cleansing with clay
Delicate, dry skin needs cleansing, not less than fat. And it is possible to use traditional means of exfoliation material. Stop your choice on the clays of red and pink. They are likewise blue and green remove toxins, tone up, improve microcirculation in the tissues. But the drying effect is much less, so the dry skin does not suffer from their application.
To remove the mask was easier to apply it first on the fabric strips and then on skin. To remove any residual funds must be warm water.
Do not use cold yolk! Before you apply in advance, remove it from the refrigerator. When applying a cold part of the pores of the skin shrink, close and the action of the active components is difficult.
Face mask of egg yolk will become effective softening and nourishing for sensitive, dry skin. It is rich in saturated acids, active ingredients that improve the structure of the epidermis, involved in cellular metabolism. Additional components will give a composition for anti-aging, toning and fortifying properties. Use the egg yolk with a honey, fruit juices, cream, natural oils.
Face mask from egg yolk: active feeding and rejuvenation of the skin