Problem skin is a real tragedy for women of any age. In his youth, plagued with pimples and black dots, the later first wrinkles appear. All of this is from malnutrition of the epidermis. To combat such problems back in the old days used the juice and pulp of aloe they contain the necessary minerals for the skin and vitamins. Facial mask of aloe Vera hydrates and nourishes, eliminates oily Shine and imperfections, makes the skin supple and smooth, gets a healthy color.
Aloe Vera or agave is an evergreen herbaceous plant that is intended for the treatment of many diseases due to its moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Substance emodin provides a fast regeneration of cells and stops the growth of malignant tumors.
- Pectin stabilizes the metabolism, cleanses the pores from toxins and heavy metals.
- Tannins give the skin strength and elasticity.
In addition, the composition of plants contains a large percentage of mineral microelements, vitamins of groups A, B, C, E and organic acids. Is the number of useful elements contained in a single herb that is easily grown at home. The agave does not require complex care: frequent irrigation and timely replacement of the soil. Thanks to the combination of therapeutic properties and availability of the plant, its leaves are used to prepare various home remedies for the face.
Indications for use of homemade masks from aloe
Black spots and pimples. Substance agave withdraw toxins from the skin and cleanse the pores.
- Peeling and redness. Aloe Vera moisturizes and soothes sensitive skin, especially during the winter.
- Wrinkles. At the first signs of aging you should start using a moisturizing mask. Tannins will bring back epidermis suppleness of youth.
- A dull color. Vitamins and oils that are included with agave, nourish the skin, stimulate her blood flow. After applying the masks will come back to you a healthy glow.
- The unfortunate consequences of chemical peeling or tanning. Unfortunately, there are cases where beautician is not coped with their task and damage your skin. Dry and damaged epidermis you can recover a careful food using natural ingredients.
Properties of agave covers all types of skin: oily dermis clean, dry is thoroughly moistened. And flabby skin after exposure to trace elements becomes elastic.
The plant has almost no contraindications, but before applying it is desirable to test for an allergic reaction. Apply the juice of agave on a small patch of skin if within 30 minutes will not appear redness, you can use a mask based on aloe.
How to prepare a gel of aloe Vera treatment
Initially the plant to extract the gel — it is suitable for daily treatment of the face and neck, and also part of the homemade masks.
The age of the plant should be at least two years. Before collecting gel aloe do not water for two weeks and put the pot in a room with inadequate lighting. In such conditions stand out useful biostimulants.
The gel can be applied to the skin in its original form or used for preparation of various masks.
Mask from the store
In addition, you can use ready store-bought mask with aloe juice. The result after using not so impressive. Such masks have certain disadvantages.
- Unnatural composition. To preserve the useful properties of aloe gel can be stored for 2-3 days and store the masks have a shelf life of several months to years. Therefore, for long-term storage add additional chemicals.
- High cost.
These masks are an alternative only in the case when you don’t have aloe Vera two years of age. But it is much easier to buy pot than to buy an expensive jar of European mask based on aloe.
Recipes masks for face alveolarnaya with peach oil
The juice of the agave is suitable for dry skin, it thoroughly moisturizes and nourishes.
You will need:
- 30 g aloe;
- 6 g of dry St. John’s wort;
- 3 strawberries;
- 3ml peach oil.
Natural ingredients will moisturize epidermis and increase its elasticity.
Apply treatments at least twice a week.
Nourishing with honey and cheese
Nutrition is essential to any types of epidermis, especially in the winter. Facial mask of aloe and honey universal, suitable for normal, oily or dry skin.
You will need:
- the gel from one aloe leaf;
- 1 teaspoon of honey;
- 1 teaspoon of curd.
To carry out such procedures should be in winter, when even oily skin requires a constant supply. The mixture will need to apply at least two times a week to maintain the desired water balance in the epidermis.
For oily and problem skin
Oily skin contributes to the appearance of rashes, blackheads and pimples. This is due to the insufficient cleansing of the epidermis. This type requires constant care. What face mask with aloe Vera is able to remove toxins and heavy metals due to the content in the composition of plant pectin.
You will need:
- 2 tablespoons aloe Vera gel;
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
The gel will dry the epidermis, eliminates Shine, tightens pores. The lemon juice helps to fight age spots and freckles.
Anti-aging with honey and vitamins
In cosmetology based on the pulp of the agave are made of cream against aging skin. Because this plant contains tannin, maximally moisturizing the epidermis. If you want to always look young, you need to nourish the skin with the daily use of creams and masks from natural ingredients to moisturize. Face mask with honey and aloe will help keep you healthy and youthful appearance to the face.
You will need:
- 2 tbsp aloe juice;
- 1 tablespoons of honey;
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil;
- 2 drops of vitamin A;
- 2 drops of vitamin E.
The week before prepare the mask will need to carefully cut a piece of aloe, wrap it in heavy paper and place in the refrigerator (it is necessary that the plant have identified a large number biostimulatory substances). After 7 days of exposure can begin to prepare a mask.
Face mask aloe from wrinkles will be the most effective during the procedure at least two times a week. For best results, massage the face with ice from the infusion of sage.
Opinions about the benefits of agave
Before using home remedies is to read recommendations about how to use aloe Vera juice for facial wrinkles and reviews on the impact of natural ingredients on the skin. Some women think that traditional recipes are not able to have a significant impact on the body. But is it? Pay attention to the reviews after applying the masks of aloe.
- Alina (20 years old, Perm): “for 17 years I was plagued by rashes on the face and black spots. Had to try a lot of cosmetics, which suggest the advertising — and all for nothing. Mom suggested to start the treatment with juice of the agave (as in her and I struggled for years with acne). I decided to follow the advice of 2 times a week doing a mixture of acne. Now skin is much cleaner. Will continue.”
- Catherine (45 years old, Moscow): “actually I always knew about the beneficial properties of aloe. Is a few pots on the windowsill. So when they heard that the juice of this plant is able to fight wrinkles, I decided to try it. Worse still will not. The only negative for some recipes requires the allocation of gel from a sheet, this process takes time. Mask with aloe from wrinkles gives a noticeable effect — the skin is moisturized and bouncy!”
- Tatiana (33 years old, Kiev): “for many years to hydrate the face using only aloe Vera gel, I am opposed to unnatural cosmetics.”
Natural remedies have a beneficial effect on the skin and complexion, moisturize, nourish, relieve imperfections. Face mask with aloe from wrinkles, inflammation and dryness of the skin — an alternative to commercial cosmetics. At any time of the year, the plant is grown, your efforts will be indispensable in the fight against skin imperfections.
Facial mask of aloe for dry and problem skin