Cosmetologists recommend to regularly conduct a deep cleansing facial using scrub. Due to its exfoliating action completely refreshes the skin, removing old and dead layer of the epidermis. This procedure does not necessarily hold in the cabin, it is possible to prepare a cleansing facial scrub at home using natural ingredients — salt, soda, oatmeal, coffee grounds.
Tools made from ordinary products that are not only safe for skin, but also significantly save the budget. And the most enjoyable is that sometimes they are more efficient than the expensive “shop” scrub.
Difference scrub exfoliation and its effects on the skin
Many believe that the scrub and the peel is the same procedure. In fact, these are two separate ways of skin care. They have the same effect on the skin: provide deep cleansing, penetrating into the inner layers of the epidermis. Differ in that the first has a mechanical action, and the second chemical. If as a basis for the scrub are solid particles (apricot seed, coffee grounds, salt), the peeling is based on fruit acids (lemon, Apple, grape juice). In its composition also includes abrasive particles, but are so small that do not give any exfoliating effect.
Peeling action is directed to the rejuvenation and the reduction of pigmentation on the face. But due to the fact that in its composition, uses fruit acids can cause allergies and irritation. Strictly not recommended for women with sensitive skin. Others apply it just once a month, and scrub — 2-3 times a week. Both procedures should be conducted regularly to deep cleanse the skin of blackheads and to clean off the roughness.
Contraindications to the use of
Compared to other cleansing agents, natural scrub gives a great result. But the abrasive particles may injure the skin. Before to prepare facial scrub at home, learn all contraindications.
- Thin and sensitive skin. You should give preference to recipes that has a gentle cleaning action. The composition of oatmeal and yogurt is gentle, not irritating the top layer of the epidermis.
- Rosacea. If the person has a translucent capillary mesh, refrain from cleaning procedures.
- Inflammation and acne. Unhealed wounds and scars on face — another reason to abandon the use of the scrub. Heal pimples and wait until all the open wounds on my face heal, and then spend cleaning procedures.
- Skin diseases. For dermatitis do not use any facial scrubs. Such diseases include acne, vitiligo, rosacea, warts and more.
The application of the scrub has not caused any unexpected result, test for an allergic reaction. Ready means apply on your wrist and rinse no later than 20 minutes. Watch the test area for the next 24 hours. If it’s irritation, do not use tools.
Spend cleaning procedures with the use of scrub as often as three times a week. If you have dry facial skin, reduce the frequency of use of the funds. According to the beauticians, the abuse of scrub can lead to thinning skin and premature aging.
The main component of funds are the solid particles, with exfoliating effect.
- Coffee. Body scrub is used as a hammer. It can be replaced remaining after preparation of the beverage coffee grounds. The product has a beneficial effect on withered skin: evens the complexion and gives him a healthy glow.
- Eggshell. Natural source of calcium and hyaluronic acid, essential for maintaining youthful skin. From the eggshell, you can prepare an effective scrub that helps to eliminate wrinkles and age spots.
- Cedar and walnuts. Have a strong nourishing effect, therefore, part of the scrubs for dry skin. Tool evens out skin tone and eliminates redness. Ground walnut shell has a gentle cleansing action.
- Cereal. Scrub with oatmeal is especially recommended for oily skin: it regulates the allocation of subcutaneous fat and gives the face a matte finish. The product has a beneficial effect on ageing skin: helps to restore firmness and smoothing wrinkles.
- Food and sea salt. Food — removes contamination that accumulates in the pores, prevents blackheads on the face. And contributes to the alignment structure of the skin. Salt scrub should not be large: it will damage the skin and cause redness. For combination skin medium recommended for use every week.
- Sugar. Acts as ingredient exfoliating facial scrub at home. It returns the skin soft and velvety due to the removal of dead skin cells. With constant use, the complexion becomes uniform, and the skin becomes smooth. For homemade scrub comfortable brown and white sugar, the main thing — it should be fine. This requirement is especially important for those who have delicate skin.
- Soda. Widely used in home cosmetics for oily skin. The greasy Shine, enlarged pores and contaminated — all this is eliminated using a regular soda scrub. Its cleansing effect the product is not inferior to the expensive cosmetics.
- Grape seeds. Used a hammer and a beneficial effect on aging skin. Grape seed contains oil, providing a smoothing effect on the upper layer of the epidermis.
In addition to the abrasive particles in a home facial scrub consists of gel and creamy products. They prevent injury to the skin.
- Sour cream and yogurt. Make the scrub less aggressive and leave a soft feeling on the face after the procedure. Thanks to the moisturising property of the products to apply the tool more often than usual.
- Fruit puree. Contains large amounts of vitamins and minerals that have a beneficial effect on the skin. Often use a banana or applesauce.
- The gel cleanser. Makes cleaning too soapy, why the effect of adoption is minimized. Scrub-based cleanser similar to “purchased”, but his advantages end.
- Olive oil. Normalizes moisture level and gives softness. Scrub on buttered basis like women with delicate skin.
Easy and effective recipes of homemade scrubs
For preparing cleansing home remedies do not require much effort. Consider the most popular recipes facial scrubs at home.
Salt of blackheads and pimples
The tool efficiently fights all manifestations of oily skin: blackheads, acne and greasy luster. It consists of crushed sea salt and egg white. Salt provides deep cleansing and frees pores from impurities. Protein removes excess subcutaneous fat and has a tightening and drying effect. For dry skin this remedy is contraindicated: it will cause flaking and will cause irritation.
Coffee with yogurt
Scrub for oily skin is prepared using natural yoghurt has nourishing properties and removes greasy Shine. If you have dry skin use sour cream (15-20% fat). Coffee scrub with sour cream has a rejuvenating effect: gives the skin elasticity and reduces the number of wrinkles on the face to zero. This mask-scrub for face at home are able to eliminate flaking and itching, to return the face a fresh look. If you are lactose intolerant, mix coffee with regular gel or milk cleanser.
The prepared medium can be used as a mask, scrub. As a result, the person acquires a healthy color and radiance of light.
Fruit with oatmeal
To prepare this scrub at home, use any fruit available.
Iron, potassium and rich in vitamins A, C, K are contained in the Apple. Supply the skin with oxygen and improve its protective function. The pulp of the banana fights the dirt that accumulates in the pores. It is used in nourishing scrub that is recommended for dry type. Honey actively restores withered skin, restoring its healthy color, elasticity and gives a light glow. Choline, potassium, and calcium contained in the cream nourish and replenish the level of collagen and elastin in the epidermis. Vitamins a and normalize skin metabolism and prevent acne.
Soda with salt and lemon juice
Soda and sea salts perform an exfoliating function. Honey smoothes and nourishes the skin with beneficial trace elements, improves its elasticity. The lemon juice gives it freshness and having the matting property. High content of vitamin C can cause irritation, be sure to check out the composition of an allergic reaction. Soda facial scrub at home is recommended for oily skin.
Oatmeal with olive oil
Exfoliating effect take sugar and cereal: they remove the dead layer of the skin, even out the structure and complexion. And olive oil nourishes the skin with vitamins A and E, which are responsible for hydration and elasticity. This cleanser is recommended for all skin types.
Before applying any face scrub to wet skin. Light massaging movements distribute the product all over my face. Avoid contact with the area around the eyes and lips. After washing, apply on face nourishing cream.
Spend cleansing treatments homemade facial scrub regularly, and the result will not keep itself waiting long. You can experiment, creating unique recipes and adding part of any products. Correctly select ingredients that have a beneficial effect on the skin.
Facial scrub at home: 5 best recipes