Products from flax, certainly, there in every home. Curtains, tablecloths, clothing. Two and two we know that this material is natural, breathable, practical. But the wealth of plants not only in its fibers. Oil, which is produced from flax seeds, is valued in medicine. The modern beauty industry uses it to create cosmetics. Including, of brand. And some ladies use linseed oil for the face pure and assure that the tool is fully nourishes the skin, moisturizes and has a rejuvenating effect.
Flaxseed oil is one of the most valuable among similar plant products. It is easily digestible and is recommended in diet menus. In addition, this product is indicated for the prevention of strokes, heart attacks, vascular disease and hypertension, blood clots.
Healthier fish oil
The peculiarity is that the product contains loading dose of polyunsaturated fatty acids. For comparison, acids class omega-3 in flax contains twice as much as in the famous Soviet “elixir of health” — fish oil.
These substances are struggling with the “bad” cholesterol are antioxidants, reduce inflammation, improve the condition of skin and hair. Such acids the human body needs to “absorb” from the outside.
Has flax seed oil and other therapeutic properties: strengthens the immune system, helps with diseases of the digestive system and respiratory system, thyroid gland, urogenital system, prevents the development of diabetes and Oncology.
For girls Flaxseed oil benefits during pregnancy: the product promotes healthy formation of the nervous system of the fetus, improves the General condition of the expectant mother and strengthens the body before birth. Regularly eating Flaxseed oil can prevent hormonal surges. For women this ensures relief during PMS and menopause.
In the composition palette is the “beauty vitamin”
The product is not too rich in vitamins. But it contains the ones that need girls for beauty. Therefore facial masks from linseed oil help improve overall skin condition, reduce inflammation and will remove the obvious signs of aging. For reviews, using Flaxseed oil for face wrinkles, can be achieved not only visible, but also quick result. Some women have seen changes already after a few weeks of regular treatments. What caused this effect?
- Vitamin F. It is the United name for several kinds of unsaturated fatty acids, the benefits of which we discussed above. In particular, F-vitamin is composed of linoleic, arachidonic and linolenic. The disadvantage of these substances provoke the appearance of acne. That is why it is recommended linseed oil for facial acne. In addition, vitamin F stimulates the other “beauty vitamin”, normalizes blood circulation. As a result, improves the complexion, reduces the depth of the grooves, increases the protective function of the skin.
- Retinol. Vitamin a normalizes the work of sebaceous glands, tightens pores, kills disease organisms. Also, the substance stimulates cell growth, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. This is due to the lifting effect when applied linseed oil on the face.
- Vitamin E. a Second name — tocopherol, which translated as “new life support. Saturates cells with oxygen, normalizes metabolism, heals, protects from harmful sunlight. And also slows the aging process and fights even with wrinkles around the eyes.
- Vitamin C. Antioxidant that prolongs youthfulness of the skin, increases its resistance to harmful factors and microorganisms. In many ways this is ascorbic acid allows the use of linseed oil for facial wrinkles.
- Vitamins of group B. a Universal set of substances which are useful for the solution of a spectrum of dermal problems. Required for both dry and oily skin. The b vitamins are used to treat and to tighten the skin, contributing to its moisture, regulate sebum and give a velvety, anti-aging have effect.
- The phylloquinone. Vitamin K is used to accelerate skin healing after plastic surgery. It is effective against pigment spots, whitens. Used to care for sensitive skin with rosacea, and expressed “the stars”.
The product is effective in the treatment of dry, aging and problem skin. And for external use almost no restrictions. Flaxseed oil removes irritation, can be used for wounds and cracks. Also helps to remove bruises and is used in the treatment of psoriasis, burns, warts.
To prepare the facial mask of linseed oil at home does not need any special skills. The main thing here is to choose a product. Need to buy food unrefined cold pressed oil. Only this bottle contains a whole spectrum of listed properties. By the way, the container should be dark. You can buy in the pharmacy or on the Internet. The average cost — 200 p. per 250 ml.
Simple and reliable “linen” recipes
Girls used linseed oil instead of even daily care. For example, as a cream or lip balm. This method is suitable when the peeling and excessive dryness. But under eye product in a pure form to apply still should not, because it is quickly absorbed, which can cause discomfort. You can also add flax oil in store-bought cosmetics or use as a base component in homemade mixes. Below is a popular recipe.
Honey-flax food against dry skin and wrinkles
Moisture for the combined type with lemon flour
Coffee-hazelnut scrub with flax
With yogurt to narrow pores and vs gloss
Softening, tightening and rejuvenation with dairy products
Clay for oily skin
Moisturizing and anti-inflammatory cucumber variant
Do not expose the flax oil thermal treatment — when heated it loses its beneficial properties. Please note that the shelf life of the product about a year since the release. But it is in a sealed form. After opening the contents of the bottle is not suitable for more than one month. And the finished homemade mask of Flaxseed for the face can be stored for about two weeks, if not enriched fruits and vegetables.
Selecting the appropriate method of applying linseed oil to the face, consider another point. The effect of the product can be enhanced by taking it to the food. But it is important to know about contraindications. Flax doctors do not suggest pancreatitis, gallstones, stomach ulcers, and elevated levels fats in the blood.
Flaxseed oil for face: how to use from wrinkles and pimples