It is no secret that the late autumn and winter the condition of our hair is getting worse. It is affected by the lack of vitamins, various colds, the constant wearing of headgear and even the Central heating, which dries our hair!
Usually the worst bleached hair and hair permed. Can you help to look your hair more strong and healthy? This is today women’s site sympaty.net. We will talk about common mistakes in the care of the hair in autumn and winter and will also show you how to properly care for your hair in this difficult time for them.
Common mistakes in hair care in autumn and winter
The reason of hair problems in winter and late autumn hairdressers believe the temperature drops and hats. Because of the cap the roots of the hair quickly become dirty, your scalp stops breathing. Now the hair is growing not as fast as the necessary power comes with great difficulty.
Trying to avoid all these trouble, many people simply prefer not to wear a hat! And making a huge mistake!
The contrast between the warm room and cold street makes curls constantly experiencing stress, and from the roots to the tips. Therefore it is better my hair every day with special shampoos, but keep the hair!
And don’t go out into the cold immediately after installation. Let the roots cool from the hot comb.
Another mistake is lack of or improper hair carewhy immediately see split ends. Improper installation, use of the sauna without a hat, frequent trips to the Solarium very quickly deprive the hair of natural moisture.
Know this: just a few seconds of warm air to dry the strand. Cooling down, she takes the desired shape. It turns out that the hot air 45 degrees destroys the hair structure. So don’t spare time for styling! Set up the dryer on gentle mode and not peresushivaya hair! 15 extra minutes that you will spend on dry hair with warm air, it will eventually save you from a long restorative course.
And best of all, from time to time to give hair the opportunity to dry naturally without using hair dryer. But in any event do not go out in the cold with not yet dried before the end of the hair.
How to care for hair in the late autumn and winter
- First, cut off the split ends. So the hair will look neater and healthier. Daily processed hair indelible serum, and on the ends of your hair apply a special tool, so they are not flogged.
- To return the Shine to your hair. pay attention to hair products with vitamins A, E and. To maintain the health of your hair don’t forget a full and varied diet, and consume Supplements or vitamin complexes.
- Long hair in its structure belong to the mixed type – oily at the roots and dry at the tips. Keep in mind: masks and balms for revitalizing the scalp and the ends should ideally be different. In the mask for the ends are always present oils: almond, castor, olive. As part of the remedies included for the roots of the plant extracts of aloe, chamomile, etc.
- Try winter often comb my hair. It improves blood circulation and supplies the hair follicles with essential energy. Trained roots markedly strengthened. Choose combs with ceramic bristles or natural bristles.
- And give up straightening your hairfor a little while. Smoothing or rolling irons or tongs, use devices with ceramic coating.
- Change your cotton pillowcase for silk. Or get in the habit blot the hair with a silk scarf. Sounds strange, but works. It is known that hair shaft is covered with a kind of cover-cuticle. In a healthy state, the cuticle tight to each other. If the strands lose their luster and quickly get confused, so the scales are curved in different directions. Silk helps to smooth. Because the natural proteins, included in its composition, pliable, return them to former glory, and remove the effect of electrification.
- And, of course, use a hair mask. Or easy to use ready-made tools, or at least effective popular recipes of masks for hair. Especially good masks of burdock oil, salt, honey or aloe juice.
Expert tips for hair care in the cold
Sally Brooks, international art Director of Nivea Hair Care:
“Hair in winter you can put as much as at any other time of the year. Only use indelible emulsion, which will provide them with the necessary nutrition and protection from aggressive external factors.”
Rimma Korneeva, PhD, head of the Center of scientific development,
recommends that during the cold season of the oxygen-containing shampoos: they restore oxygen balance hair follicles, strengthens roots and prevents dandruff.
Julia, technologist Paul Mitchell brand:
“Extract of peppermint combined with tea tree oil enhances blood circulation in the scalp, strengthens the roots. Wash your hair with cool water and do not overload styling.
How to care for the face in winter, tells the following articles:
- Skin care face winter
- Winter face care
Author Koronevsky Eugene, website — ToKnow365.top
Hair care in autumn and winter: rules and errors