Most washing machines do not stop working due to wear of parts, and due to the negligence of the owners.
To avoid breakage, it is not necessary to call the master, and to remove scum, no need to buy expensive advertised product for cleaning washing machines. There are some proven ways to clean the washing machine from limescale, odor, mildew and dirt, which will tell you women’s website “ToKnow365.top“.
What problems await the washing machine?
Highlight the most frequent challenges that can face your AU pair:
Female site sympaty.net will share recipes remedies for cleaning washing machines from dirt, limescale, odours and mould.
Cleaning washing machine from scale
Recall that cause scaling in appliances is hard water. More about this we talked in the article How to clean limescale from a kettle.
If you need to find a tool to clean the washing machine from limescale, you don’t have to buy advertised drugs. Scale well to exfoliate under the influence of citric acid. But the reviews on whether to remove scale from heating element of a washing machine with citric acid, are rather contradictory. Here are some caveats:
- Citric acid will dissolve the plaque, but to fall off from the heating element, scale will be large sharp pieces. Imagine, how can loose a sharp piece to pass through the drain hose, without damaging it? Using slotted pieces of scale fall into the machine. Thus, you do not clean the heating element from accumulation of plaque and get the breaking mechanism of the machine.
So sympaty.net advises to consider carefully, if you still chose citric acid to clean limescale from your washing machine.
Experts do not recommend to clean this folk remedy for scale machines which have been in operation for over 2 years.
If your car is “young”, it can “treat” descaling with citric acid.
- You must fill a compartment for powder in a glass of citric acid on the car for 3-5 kg of Laundry, and run a full cycle at the highest temperature.
- If your machine has already “experienced”, for its cleaning descaling better to invite a specialist. It can clean ten mechanically or manually replace it with a new one.
To clean the washing machine with citric acid can be no more than twice a year. This prevention of damage to the parts will not. Besides, cleaning a washing machine with citric acid will relieve not only from scale but also from unpleasant odor and mold. To fix these problems, you can also other methods, which we describe next.
Clean the machine from dirt and debris
Odor from washing machine may indicate that it must be cleaned from dirt. And in need of cleaning not only the outside of the machine: the drum, the door, cuff, boroscoping, but the filters. In the car two.
- One designed to filter water and located in the lower part of the body.
- Another filter (rough cleaning) cleans the water that is typed in for washing. It is located on the hose that connects the machine to the water supply.
To clean the filter to drain the water need quite often: after each washing of woolen clothes, and once a week to clean it. If the filter is not cleaned, the accumulated dirt will be a source of odors and small parts (buttons, paperclips, coins) that enter the filter can get into the inner mechanisms of the machine and render it useless.
- To clean the strainer, it is necessary to turn off the water, remove the hose and clean the mesh with a cotton swab. This will be enough to clean out the filter.
If you will regularly clean the filters in the washing machine, you don’t need to look for a means to clean the washing machine from the mud.
Mold in the washing machine – cleaning
Of course, mold in the bathroom it is better to prevent than to deal with it. As we’ve done earlier on in the article about how to fight mold in bathroom, mold spores can cause serious health problems, especially in young children.
Therefore it is very important to fight mould not only in bathroom but also in the washing machine.
Mold in washing machine may be formed not only on visible places a rubber cuff around doors, containers for sprinkling powder, but also to cover the cavity of the tank and internal parts of the machine.
There are several ways how to get rid of this problem. We will tell you about the most popular tool for cleaning your washing machine of mold and mildew, which is discussed on the Internet – cleaning with vinegar White.
Reviews about to clean washing machine mold with vinegar and White meet. Even those who could not get rid of mold for a long time, was able to remove it using White vinegar. That’s just need to be prepared for the pungent smell of chlorine and vinegar. Therefore, if you decide to remove the mold from the machine with chlorine and vinegar, it is better to leave the house for the duration of the cleaning cycle. As they say those who have tried this method, after the first wash with extra rinse, the acrid smell disappears without a trace.
Cleaning the drum
Also White can be a good tool for cleaning the drum of the washing machine.
- Fill the drum with 100 ml of White and run the machine on a full cycle at 60 degrees or higher. This method will be enough to clean the drum of accumulated dirt and debris.
So mold did not appear in the washing machine, follow these easy rules:
Manufacturers of household appliances they say that a good washing machine with proper care should last for at least 10-12 years. As you can see, anything difficult in cleaning no washing machine. If you will regularly monitor the cleanliness of their assistants, to prevent the accumulation of dirt, limescale and mold, then you will not need to seek new means to clean a washing machine.
The author – Julia Spiridonova, site ToKnow365.top
How to choose a cleaning washing machine?