Every woman knows firsthand how hard it is to choose the most appropriate diet of several dozen species. Independent choice of diet is dangerous because it has a number of contraindications. So, if a person is suffering obesity or diabetes more about how to choose a diet that is most appropriate to your particular situation, can only tell the dietitian. As a rule, he selects a list of permitted products.
In order to choose a diet, you should be aware of some nuances:
- To give preference to the diets, which consist of products typical of a specific climate and people. From the many exotic fruit is better to refuse, as they can cause allergies.
- To selected diet really helped to lose weight, it should be combined with exercise. Thus, it is useful fitness, even the easiest.
- If you want to lose weight permanently, it is not necessary to resort to the help of mono dietthat involves eating only one specific product. For example, such is the lemon diet, buckwheat, rice, Apple and many others. As a rule, all that it will be possible to lose on this diet, after return to normal diet, typed back, so even with the weight gain. These mono-diet will be useful as handling of the day, which should be no more than once a week.
- It is best to choose a diet that provides 4-5 meals a day in small portions. This does not mean that every meal needs to be vyakaranam. It is better to eat more often, but low-fat and light meals. It is advisable not to eat after 18.00-19.00 PM as the evening meal promotes weight gain.
- A properly chosen diet does not cause a long hunger, and weight with it first decreases rapidly and then more slowly. About improper diet indicates a bad mood, fatigue, and low performance.
- Few know how to choose a diet, you need to believe that it will really helpand therefore you should always stay in good mood and with a smile on her face.
- During the diet you can keep a diaryin which to record all foods eaten during the day. Once a week, you can weigh and record all results in the same diary.
- No extra weight will be a walk in the fresh air, and avoiding alcohol and, if possible, from Smoking.
To know how to choose a diet, you need to calculate your ideal weight. This will help the following formula: currently available weight (kg) is divided by height (cm) multiplied by two. If the end result is a figure approximate 19-20, the weight is perfect, 21 and 22 – must to lose weight, September 23-24, indicating a high degree of obesity. It should be noted that such a formula gives only rough estimates, because it cannot include individual characteristics of the organism.
How to choose a diet