Our website sympaty.net already published material on how to choose sportswear. However, our Beautiful and Successful readers seriously interested in the issue of equipment for sports, asked another important question – but how to choose athletic shoes? Because properly selected athletic shoes may lead to excessive fatigue, swelling of legs, varicose veins and even cause injury! So, at the request of readers – choose athletic shoes “for science”!
What makes running shoes?
Basic materials – fabric, leather or leatherette, polyurethane.
Of course, the best quality and are comfortable to wear Shoe – leather. But athletic shoes, completely made of leather, suitable only for Hiking – in those cases where there is a risk of wet feet. In all other cases (in the gym, Park, court, etc.) in the upper part of the sneaker must be sewn fragments from tissue-mesh – otherwise the foot will quickly begin to sweat!
The inner part of the Shoe, its “language” and the outer edge in contact with the ankle, usually made of cloth with soft liningthat does not chafe the leg. However the bottom, which is placed on the insole, sometimes make also leather or leatherette.
The heel pocket in a good running shoes must be tough enough – leg should not “wobble”, crushing the rear part of the Shoe. But the hose part is supposed to be flexible – that is where the “point of bend” of the foot and toes.
The soles are made of polyurethane. In it should be air voids, but not in the whole sole, but only where it is lifted (i.e. at the heel). Sometimes the producers cheat, making the sole completely empty (on a cot), but it just means that from the smallest stone it can break, and active movement of the foot – crack.
General advice – going to buy running shoes, sneakers or boots, go to the market and in specialty store. There and competent advice, and poor “oilcloth” not to sell!
I want to see if the same sneakers for different sports?
If you once a month agree to play with the child in badminton, every six months we go out for a jog and once a year take a trip to the nearest forest, then Yes! You will be enough one versatile sneaker! Requirements:
- Convenience. No sensations of tightness and rubbing from the sports shoes should not occur!
- Quality. Check out the sole — it should be “air cushion” in the heel area (this is something like depreciation), but at the same time, from the sole requires a certain flexibility in the front part (you can try to stand on tiptoe and check – in is not planned in the place of the bend or on top of sneaker crack?).
- Weight. Not all sneakers can be called “fluff”, but feeling tied to the leg weights too.
- Breathability. The upper of the sneaker is usually made with mesh panels to provide ventilation.
- The hygroscopicity. Choosing sports shoes, pay attention to the insole – it should be removed, to be able to from time to time to wash it and dry it, otherwise unpleasant odor. If you have a tendency to flat – pick insoles with arch supports.
In principle, such a sports shoes, you can choose any kinds of sports (if we are not talking about serious, systematic training).
How to choose athletic shoes for sport
But if you decide to seriously engage in a particular sport, then you need to choose a specialized athletic shoes. ToKnow365.top says, what design features should be different shoes for each sport:
- Running on a flat surface. It can be considered a special running track in the stadium or in the gym. The sole should be ridged, providing grip, but not massive, otherwise it will affect the weight of the boot, and will run hard. Also a good “air cushion” under the heel and toe.
- Running on uneven hard surface. Means not only climbing on mountain tops but also Jogging in the nearest Park, where the asphalt is clearly laid during the life of grandfather Lenin. In addition to air layers of absorbers useful in relief protectors!
- Tennis, badminton, sports games (football, volleyball, etc.). Produced special shoes tight to the leg, with ribbed soles (to prevent slipping on the grass or clay courts.
- Aerobics, fitness, shaping, training on simulators. Should choose sneakers with a high lace-up to avoid sprains and strains!
Choose athletic shoes how to try on?
To go to the store for sneakers in the evening. Or after a half-hour walk. So you will have the opportunity to buy shoes the size gets a stop after active training (i.e. a little bit bigger than your “real” size).
Take a fitting socks: first, decent stores to measure shoes on bare feet is not allowed, and secondly, it will give an objective view of required size – you’re not going to train barefoot?
And, of course, how to choose athletic shoes without… a mirror?! Look at yourself – do you like the selected pair, it does not create the feeling of “legs of a fawn,” in hefty boots or other visual distortions? After all, we girls and our sporting achievements, not least depend on how attractive we perceive ourselves in a particular Shoe!
Author – Dasha Blinova, site ToKnow365.top
How to choose athletic shoes: running shoes for any sport