On the women’s website “ToKnow365.top” we talked about which flowers it is better to put in the bedroom, and today we will talk about which plants are suitable for a child’s room: they should be not only beautiful but also useful.
The best herb for children
Indoor plants for kids should be selected very carefully, because the atmosphere in this room should be comfortable and supportive, and secure. If you focus on ancient Chinese teachings of Feng Shui, the citrus plants in the nursery are the best:
- First, they neutralize the negative emotions, defuse the tense situation;
- Second, the scent of citrus helps to enhance the thinking and encourages the child to learn new things;
- Thirdly, the citrus plants in the nursery develop creative thinking and imagination of a child.
Therefore, for those parents who are looking for the best houseplant for your child’s room, it is advised to opt for a room lemon, orange, Kinkala, and other plants of the genus citrus.
Choose a flower for children by type of child’s temperament
Decorating the nursery area of plants, we not only help cleanse the air in the room, but also develop the child’s first experience of the care of flowers in pots. Baby will want to touch a flower, water it, wipe the leaves – so he knows the world.
So try to choose a houseplant that does not require complex care. You can put in the nursery flowers, given the temperament of the child.
For the choleric and sanguine — cyclamen
This houseplant is easy to care for, its fumes are present compounds that can soothe the child’s mind. So the room is active and hyperactive children – the choleric and sanguine are recommended to put the cyclamen.
Melancholic — Cissus and bamboo
And here’s a whiny melancholic, who often brought tears to the eyes even from sad thoughts recommend in the room to have Cissus. This flower is suitable for impressionable kids. It will help to get rid of negative emotions and focus on studying those who are not particularly responsible attitude to work.
Also in the room of the melancholic, you can put the bamboo. According to the teachings of Feng Shui, this flower will be appropriate in any room, as it eliminates negative emotions
Phlegmatic — Hippeastrum
Phlegmatic, which often succumb to immediate temptations and fleeting decisions, it is better to have in the nursery Hippeastrum. Positive energy Hippeastrum soothes the psyche of the baby and to help in choosing the right solution.
Child: useful plants for kids
Please note that to choose plants for a child’s room can be, given the health of your child. Energy colors and fotoseite secreted by plants, will have a positive impact on the General condition of the baby.
- If the child has problems in the nervous system, it is good to have in the room the same cyclamen, fern, pelargonium and Hippeastrum. These flowers emit volatile substances that have a positive effect on the nervous system;
- Very useful in the nursery for such a beautiful flower as soleyroliya. It will not only give the room comfort and beauty, will absorb odors, but will also help to overcome depression and to cope with crying;
- If the child is often sick with colds, then the room will be appropriate to put a pot of rosemary, aloe and Kalanchoe. These plants effectively purify the air from harmful microorganisms have antibacterial effects and promote immunity;
- Nice to have the room of a child who is often sick, the dwarf pomegranate. It helps to improve the immune system;
- If the red geranium would be more appropriate in the parents ‘ bedroom, white geraniums can be put in the nursery. The aromas that come from this simple flower, calm the baby, struggling with insomnia in the room with this flower sleep problems will not be. Also in the room with a geranium, did not actually happen insects;
- For children, who often have a stomach ache, plagued by intestinal colic, it is appropriate to put in the room of Laurel;
- Children with asthma should choose flowers in room with special care. Can not be put in the room to such children a lot of plants, which absorb oxygen at night, and also strongly fragrant flowers. If you are looking for what plants to put in the nursery for a child with asthma, give preference to the cactus or Chlorophytum, which are better than other flowers purify the air;
- Nice to have a cactus with long needles – this plant night gives oxygen, unlike other flowers, which in the dark absorb it. Although proponents of Feng Shui against any thorny plants in the area. According to them, all sharp plants are doing people as “prickly” as they are, and provoke a quarrel in the house. These flowers it is better to put in the work area. If the child in the room is the computer in sleep beside him will be a pot with a little prickly friend. Well, if the desktop will be far away from the bed where the child sleeps.
- Well saturates the air with oxygen unpretentious sansevera (pike tail) – the flower room for children in the room can be placed safely.
What plants help you in learning?
- You can call the necessary room colors for kids, those that contribute to the development of creative thinking — rosemary, Cissus, cyclamen;
- If the room the child is a computer (and since today happens often), then next to it you need to put the cactus, which cleans the air, but it does not protect from radiation. Advice for those who are looking for what to choose potted plants in the nursery, to protect children from radiation: a closer look at aloe, Spathiphyllum, dracaena, azaleas, chrysanthemums, and dwarf banana plants.
- Activates the thinking of the Chinese rose. In the room where there is this flower, hovering a creative mood, and the child is less tired;
- Given the common phrase “my kind can, but does not want to learn, lazy” fern needs to stand in the bathroom every second child, so as to learn our children why they do not want. Energy, which has a fern, very strong. They say that this flower helps not to be distracted from studying and focus, so the flower will belong to useful room colors for kids.
What plants are dangerous in the nursery?
Most importantly — do not forget that the sick plants do not place in the kid’s room.
Also many parents do not advise to put in the baby’s room plants with hairy leaves, for example, violets. Motivated by the fact that these flowers beautiful unit, a place which is not in the children’s area – the dust on the leaves can cause allergies.
And, of course, in the children’s bedroom is unacceptable to put the flowers that have poisonous substances. Female site sympaty.net acquaint his readers with such “evil neighbours”.
So, the most dangerous indoor plants for kids:
- Dieffenbachia. This plant is oxalic acid, which causes burns to mucous membranes. Therefore, it has no place in the nursery.
- Primrose. The blossoms secrete a substance that irritates the skin.
- Impatiens — often causes an allergic reaction.
- In addition to these plants, not recommend to put in the nursery Yucca, aechmea, neoregeliyu, molokochay. In leaves and stems of these plants also have dangerous substances. If the child will pluck the flower, pull it into your mouth or rubbing their palms and eyes, it can cause burning of the mucosa and poisoning. So don’t put the flowers in the nursery, and in the house, put in places where children will not be able to get them.
Another important tip for parents – don’t place in the nursery bottles of sprays for the care of flowers. Especially if you dilute fertilizer.
Little helpers will definitely want to take care of flowers, as my mother does, and can be poisoned by fertilizers for plants, untwisted the bottle and taste its contents.
Don’t forget also that not only indoor plants for kids can be dangerous, but the young test can also harm a defenseless potted flower. When the baby starts to roam anywhere and explore the world by touch — from your carefully chosen nursery for flowers can only stay stebeleski.
The author – Julia Spiridonova, site ToKnow365.top
How to choose suitable indoor plants for kids?