We know that all readers of women’s website “ToKnow365.top” seek after a busy day at work to hurry and get to your favorite bedroom.
This room in the house can be called a special place: it’s our little world that we want to make cozy and nice. We choose the warm colors in the interior, looking for bedroom colors for bedrooms.
The air in the bedroom
Oh! It was the case before, hut only of log furniture exclusively of wood, clay for the walls and whitewashing — energy house is clean, everything “breathes” as all natural, created by nature!
What we see today?
Surround yourself with all the art created in the modern world for a comfortable life, we “overlapped air” to the walls of his house themselves and absorbed a deep breath, which, to put it mildly, not very safe for our health. It is full of harmful substances that produce the materials from which the furniture in our bedroom, Windows and other interior details.
Constant companions of our lives today have become low humidity in our homes and negative energy that hovers in the air in the rooms is furnished with pieces made of ultra-modern synthetic materials.
How to make cleaner air, and positive energy? Of course, the first assistants in this issue plants. We begin with indoor plants for bedrooms, which are useful and which should be removed from the room?
Useful houseplants for bedroom
About what plants are useful, we know from childhood.
Remember back in kindergarten we were taught to care for them, teaching: “They produce the oxygen we breathe”. In addition to the main job, the flowers in the house can bring a “different favor”:
- It is beautiful;
- This is useful: they purify the air from dangerous substances, releasing volatile;
- Also, plants treated: recall, al.
You can continue to list the benefits of plants, but our task now is to understand what the most useful plants for the bedroom. Let’s start with the fact that tells about the plants of Feng Shui.
Plants in bedroom for Feng Shui
Earlier on we wrote in detail about how advised to place flowers and doctrine, which promptly burst into the life of Europeans in recent years – Feng-Shui.
Besides the fact that proponents of the ancient Chinese exercises are strongly recommended to get rid of diseased plants, which absorb positive energy, they are against many plants in the bedroom. For example, those that have sharp leaves or needles.
- Not in residential visits to keep plants with needles. Therefore, the bedroom should not be a cacti – the spines of this plant make the inhabitants of the bedrooms prickly and unapproachable. Is it can contribute to warm relations with the beloved? Love the cacti. Put them in the office or near the computer.
- If you want to diversify your interior in the bedroom houseplants, they must be very small – not more than 1 to 3 pots, which are located far away from the bed. It is desirable that those were the flowers that enhance the feeling of love and understanding. In Feng Shui, the best house plant for the bedroom is the one that is red. For example, feces. This flower will help to avoid conflict situations between spouses.
- And even in the bedroom you can put a small ficus. This is especially good for those couples who can’t conceive a baby. According to Feng Shui, taking care of a small ficus, you can set the power house on the appearance of a little baby.
You decide whether from the bedroom to take the flowers following the teachings of the ancient Chinese wisdom, but sympaty.net still advises you to choose indoor plants for bedrooms of those which we describe below.
Best indoor plants for bedroom
To choose flowers that effectively clean the air, scientists have conducted a series of experiments. Thus, in one study, they filled a small chamber gases. In the contaminated room placed plants to choose the best.
Record set Chlorophytum. It is a flower with phenomenal speed neutralized the harmful substances and — attention! – fully during the day, cleared the air in the chamber. Therefore, on the first place among the best bedroom colors in the bedroom we ship Chlorophytum.
Of course, in the bedroom of the fumes of the gas is not, but clean air for healthy sleep we need first and foremost. But if you are still in the pot put a few pills of activated charcoal, the air will become a healing.
Also fared well in this experiment, the cactus. But we remember that Feng Shui against the rough in the bedroom, so cactus, we still take away. Why do we quarrel and inaccessibility in the bedroom, right? Better Chlorophytum makes the air clean, or geranium.
About the unusual properties of the most unpretentious flower, which can be found on the windowsills in the house, any grandmother, has long been known that our ancestors noticed that the geranium relieves headaches, in the rooms where it is growing, virtually no flies and mosquitoes, white geranium in the bedroom will help to fight insomnia, and red – promises prosperity and good fortune.
Besides, this plant kills airborne viruses and bacteria, so the geranium is still the healthiest. Hence, the geranium in the bedroom is left behind.
Spathiphyllum and Anthurium (female and male happiness)
For a restful sleep in the bedroom suggest to put Spathiphyllum and Anthurium. And for the spouses it is better to put in the room two of the flower – it will bring grace and happiness of the family: where love reigns in the relationship will bloom and these plants for the bedroom.
Also good to have in the room Spathiphyllum young unmarried girl who will help her find her woman’s happiness.
This flower has a powerful energy, which contributes to the conception of a child, so the bedroom should be a place for this flower.
In addition, Spathiphyllum and Anthurium is also good to purify the air and promote healthy sleep.
I suggest to put a red Camelia in the bedroom during sexual problems. Remember the color red in Feng Shui? I advise you to listen and bring into the bedroom the Camellia. Even if the sex is no, let the flower red still stands — well, that passion faded in intimate relationships.
Aloe and Kalanchoe
Aloe and Kalanchoe can rightly be called the people’s pharmacy. Placing these houseplants in the bedroom, you will clear the air and fill it with oxygen, which the plants produce more at night than during the day. They are especially useful in bedrooms for the elderly. These same properties and sansevieriya (mother-in-law (snake) language).
But plants with broad leaves in the bedroom is not the place: they will take all the oxygen and dry air.
“Questionable” indoor plants for bedrooms
Some plants overgrown with superstition and rumor. We’ll tell you about those indoor plants which do not suggest to keep in the bedroom, as they can bring discord in family relationships.
- So, in the bedroom it is impossible to keep the ivy survives the men of the house. Although in Ancient Rome it was the ivy considered symbols of loyalty and a successful marriage.
- Ficus is called the flower of widows. Some are afraid to keep in the bedroom. Although before the war, this flower was a symbol of family prosperity and well-being.
- Tradescantia, as ivy refers to plants”nugegoda”, so they are afraid to keep in the bedroom. This category included Cissus, epipremnum and Hoey.
- And in the list of flowers that cannot be put into the bedroom, somehow got the violets that “girls give for the unloved” and “grooms distilled”. How it can make a delicate little plant? We can only guess.
True or not – you decide. Our business is to tell how “familiar friend…”, that is, it’s all rumors, so we took these flowers to the category of doubtful for the bedroom.
Flowers are not for the bedroom
So, for the bedroom choose small plants with narrow leaves that give us oxygen, and not to absorb it, and those that are not strongly aromatic. It is therefore not recommended in the bedroom to put such plants:
- Monstera many sources are tied for first place in the ranking of the flowers “is not for the bedroom”. It can not only absorb energy, but “choke” the person at night. Its large leaves absorb oxygen at night, take the air.
- Lily is also not recommended for the bedroom. Besides the fact that it rapidly consumes oxygen, and in return, emits carbon dioxide, inhaling her fragrances can cause morning headache and insomnia at night.
- Fern causes headache, emitting much carbon dioxide at night.
- Orchids stimulate the nervous system, which can lead to insomnia.
- Not advised in the bedroom to keep the Orchid that pulls out people’s energy, and in return gives them the aggression.
Take a look around and glance for the room the colors in the bedroom. Perhaps your morning headache and nocturnal insomnia because of them?
The author – Julia Spiridonova, site ToKnow365.top
How to choose suitable plants for the bedroom?