How to cook cheesecake in a slow cooker? Are there features in the technique of cooking depending on the device model? How to prepare the classic cheese cake and make it more original? Read the answers to your questions in our article!
1.5 hours. 6 particletree complexity
Homeland cheesecake consider the UK, while Americans can prove that their nation gave the world this amazing dessert. In fact, not right-neither one nor the other, because the question how to cook a cheesecake (of course, he was called different then) asked each other the ancient Greek housewife.
Why you should learn how to cook cheesecake
Today, the popularity of the dessert great for a number of reasons.
- First, it is useful as — includes soft cheese (in our country it surely had replaced the cottage cheese) and supplies the body’s essential calcium. For the benefit of cheesecake calorie dessert (it is 321 Calories) it is possible to forgive.
- Secondly, it is delicious, we love it and the kids and their moms. We don’t have to worry about how to feed the baby cheese!
- Thirdly, to prepare curd cheesecake in a slow cooker is easy. If in the oven it can burn in a slow cooker this will not happen. Some Housewives even try to cook the cheesecake in a microwave (sort of a recipe “for the lazy”), but the curd in it’s Moody enough, what dessert is not always possible.
- And fourth, the dish along with the liver pate can be used as a “standby” if suddenly descend guests or want something tasty.
Recipe of classic cheese cake
Speaking of classic, we’re a little krivim soul, as the Europeans use in the filling grades of soft Philadelphia cheese or mascarpone. Our recipe for cheesecake in a slow cooker includes cottage cheese, because it is cheaper and available to every owner.
So, cheesecake cottage cheese recipe. You will need:
cheese — 300 g;
- sugar cookies — 300 g;
- sugar powder — 150 g;
- butter — 100 g;
- sour cream — 300 g;
- zest of 1 lemon (or orange);
- eggs — 3 PCs.;
- vanilla sugar — 1 package.
Delicious banana cheesecake
Banana cheesecake with cottage cheese has a very delicate flavor and tender structure. It will love children, but for tea this dessert is incredible!
To prepare banana cheesecake in multivarka you will need:
cottage cheese — 400 g;
- oatmeal cookies or “Jubilee” — 200 g;
- bananas — 3 PCs.;
- butter — 70 g;
- sour cream — 200 g;
- sugar — 150 g;
- eggs — 3 PCs.;
- lemon juice — 1 tbsp
The delicate taste of the dessert will please much more original if you decorate it. As a decoration for banana cake will suit the banana slices, laid out in the form of leaves, melted dark chocolate. When used in desserts, fruit (raspberries or peaches) they can also be used in decoration, and sprinkle the top with crumbs of biscuits, place whipped cream confectionery syringe or a sleeve. Be a little imagination and your dessert will turn out unforgettable!
Video recipes for cheesecake in a slow cooker
How to cook cheesecake in a slow cooker: 2 recipes with a delicate taste