The website “ToKnow365.top” dedicates today’s article so important for the health of expectant mothers, as low hemoglobin. According to statistics, the diagnosis of “anemia” put one fourth of the fairer sex in this important period.
Today we will talk about the basic ways on how to increase hemoglobin during pregnancy.
How dangerous is low hemoglobin during pregnancy?
Often women do not pay attention to their diagnosed with anemia, considering it an integral part of the pregnancy. But started form a lack of iron can lead to the development of various problems at the mother and child.
One of the most common among them are premature detachment of the placenta, pains in the region of the heart in women, prolonged labor. Low hemoglobin during pregnancy can also cause intrauterine growth retardation of the fetus.
That’s why you need to constantly monitor the raising of the level of hemoglobin in the blood and its retention at least at the lower permissible level of 110 g/L.
Why is hemoglobin decreased during pregnancy?
If you are wondering how to increase hemoglobin during pregnancy, you should first understand the reasons that it is reduced.
In most cases, low hemoglobin during pregnancy is diagnosed in approximately 25 weeks. It was during this period twice increases the blood circulation in the pregnant woman’s body, causing physiological anemia.
Other causes of low hemoglobin also include the following:
- The toxicosis. It cause hormonal disorders, which also prevent the normal absorption of iron and other trace elements by the walls of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Not enough balanced diet. To ensure that the pregnancy was normal, the woman needs to digest daily in various products approximately 1 g of iron. If not, anemia.
- Exhaustion even before pregnancy. If a woman before conception had surgery or is her new pregnancy came shortly after the previous birth, in this case, all the iron stores in the body are simply depleted.
The main symptoms indicating reduced hemoglobin are fatigue, sleepiness, headaches, pallor, decreased appetite, muscle pain.
Noticing these signs, you should immediately pass a blood test without waiting for the appropriate destination. With the results of the analysis immediately contact a doctor and act on his recommendations to raise the hemoglobin in pregnancy.
How to raise the level of hemoglobin in the blood?
With a mild severe anemia website sympaty.net advice is simply to enter in your diet foods that increase hemoglobin during pregnancy. If they do not give proper result and the level of hemoglobin in the blood continues to fall, the doctor advise to its correction special vitamin complexes.
The most important thing — in any case not to buy medicines at their own discretion, as they may cause allergic reactions, which will only complicate the situation.
The main products that can quickly and effectively raise the level of hemoglobin in the blood, include buckwheat, lentils, pomegranates, walnuts, spinach, dried mushrooms, dark chocolate, apples, eggs and not only.
While the main sources of iron are meat products, they bring in the body about 20% of this trace element, while vegetables and fruit only about 5%.
Folk remedies for rapid increase in hemoglobin in the blood
With a shortage of iron in the blood of pregnant women have always faced, and therefore was composed of simple folk recipes that allows you to raise the hemoglobin quickly and efficiently. Here are some of them:
- Mix equal parts beet and carrot juice, drink the drink three times a day for half an hour before meals;
- Loop in a meat grinder prunes, dried apricots, raisins, candied fruit and walnuts, stir the mixture with honey and eat one tablespoon every day;
- Helps to raise the hemoglobin level liver pate — for its preparation you need to boil beef liver, onions, and carrots, and then skip these ingredients through a meat grinder.
Remember that anemia is not recommended to drink coffee and tea, as these drinks can wash the body of iron and calcium.
Thus, the increase in hemoglobin during pregnancy natural ways is indeed possible. Most importantly — do not ignore the problem and as quickly as possible to take up the solution.
The author – Tamara Belchenko, site ToKnow365.top
Reproduction of this article is prohibited
How to increase hemoglobin during pregnancy?