The website “ToKnow365.top” loves the holidays and pre-holiday fuss. Because in today’s article we will save you time and effort and tell you how to make festive salads. Please note! They can be cooked for any holiday.
How to make a festive salad “Sunflower”
This salad is not only perfect for the holiday table, but also creates a special mood. And those who will see him and try for the first time, will certainly have a lot of questions.
- Fresh chicken fillet – 300 grams;
- Cheese (45-50% fat) – 200 grams;
- Canned mushrooms – 300 grams;
- Eggs – 4 pieces;
- Onion – 1 piece (or white or red);
- Black olives, pitted – 1 Bank;
- Chips that do not break and retains its shape, for example, “Pringles”, “Kracks”.
Before you learn how to make a festive salad “Sunflower”, pay attention to our advice.
- First, instead of chicken you can safely use a breast. Neither the quality nor the taste of ready meals do not suffer from this.
- Second, it is better to buy fresh chicken products, although at first glance it seems that it is easier to choose a ready. Better boil yourself a fillet or breast.
- Third, if you or one of the guests doesn’t love maslinka, you can use canned corn (1 can).
The main rule of “Sunflower” is putting some ingredients in the layers. Let’s prepare the ingredients for each layer. You need to:
- grind boiled fillet or breast;
- boil and chop the eggs (if you cook salad with olives, the yolk of one egg, leave for decoration);
- to RUB cheese;
- finely chop mushrooms and onions (better mushrooms, and onion to scroll through Mincer);
- each olive cut in half;
- finely chop the dill.
So, the “layers” ready. It’s time to put them in this order:
As soon as the mayonnaise will cover the last layer ofsalad need to decorate. On all surface put a layer of corn or olives cut down. If you are using olives, in the middle sprinkle the chopped yolk of cooked eggs.
Next, the edges of the salad make the”petals” of the sunflower chips. Then in a circle along the chips sprinkle with dill. Sunflower has blossomed!
As you can see, to prepare this festive salad — a real culinary masterpiece — is quite simple.
How to make a festive salad “With love”
Not sure if the festival will meet seafood lovers, this salad will disappear from the table one of the first. Let’s prepare everything we need:
- Chilled crab meat or sticks – 200 grams;
- Fresh squids 200 grams;
- Eggs – 4 pieces;
- Shrimp (preferably Royal) – 25-30 pieces;
- Red caviar – 1 Bank;
Important tip! Try this salad is to cook the first dishes, for example, on December 31 in the morning. The salad will be much tastier if you marinate in refrigerator for several hours.
Special attention will be shrimp. Try to choose them all the same size. However, the website sympaty.net already talked about choosing the right shrimp.
How to prepare this festive salad?
This salad is also preparing layers. Let’s prepare each of them. You need to:
- Boil and clean eggs, separate the whites from the yolks, and finely chop;
- Boil the squid in boiling salted water for 6-7 minutes. No more!
- Finely chop squid and crab meat;
- Finely chop parsley;
- Boil shrimp in salted water.
Ideally, if you have any romantic slatnick, for example, in the form of heart.
Begin to lay out layers:
On the surface of lettuce you need to lay out caviar, and the edges of the salad delicious shrimp. After a few hours the salad “gave” his love to everyone. Bon appetit!
How to make a festive salad for the year of the blue horse?
Of course, the recipes of salads you can come up with much. But how to make a festive salad blue, to emphasize the peculiarity of the coming year?
Believe me! There is a way! And completely safe!
And no need to use any dyes and other chemical additives. Let’s look at delicious salad, thanks to which new year’s table will be even prettier and more interesting.
How to make a festive salad “Blue horse”
Before you make this festive salad, prepare a wide, long plate. It will be proud to show off the main symbol of the coming year.
- Chicken – 300 grams;
- Fresh mushrooms – 300 grams;
- Fresh small apples – 2 pieces;
- Chicken eggs – 3 pieces;
- Red cabbage – medium head;
- Vegetable oil;
Boil hard boiled eggs. Clean, separate the whites from the yolks.
Yolks for this salad is not required, so you can safely use them for cooking other dishes.
In salted water boil chicken, periodically removing a film and a pop-up fat.
Next, prepare the most mysterious ingredient of our salad – blue paint. To do this, squeeze the juice of red cabbage or scrolling through a meat grinder. Juice need approximately 7-8 tablespoons. Be sure to dilute the juice with boiled cold water. In General, liquid should be half a Cup.
Further proteins you need to RUB on a grater and pour the cabbage juice. They should be painted approximately 15 minutes. No more! After this time, fold the whites into the sieve to drain extra juice.
If you suddenly feel bad, do not worry. This can happen if you overexpose the whites under the juice. And it’s safe! Just wash the whites with clean water.
Now tell how to cook basic holiday salad. The cooled fillet finely chop, apples grate, mix and add 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise. Then this mixture it is better to put in the fridge.
Next you need to finely chop the washed mushrooms and fry them in vegetable oil until tender. Don’t forget to add salt and spices to taste. Time of roasting, about 25 minutes.
Now all the ingredients ready.
Remained put the salad in the shape of a horse’s head. Take a prepared plate and visually imagine the finished dish.
First, in the shape of a horse head put salad and apples, from top to distribute a painted squirrel. Then of mushrooms put a beautiful thick mane, eye and nostril of the horse. Eliminate possible deficiencies of your “drawing”. And “Blue horse” is ready!
As you can see, interesting answers to the question “How to make holiday salads?” you can think of a lot. Our website and sincerely hopes that these salads will complement a festive table in your home!
Happy holidays! And delicious New Year to you!
The author of the Light Beam, site ToKnow365.top
How to make a festive salad for the New year?