Modeling homemade ravioli is a wonderful event, because it will be followed by a hearty and delicious lunch, but one cannot deny that the process is somewhat tedious. What if you don’t have enough time or would like to spend it on another class? There is a very convenient way to learn how to make dumplings with the help of pelmennitsa. The more that this kitchen device is quite affordable and easy to use.
1 hour. 7 portions. Easy to prepare
Pelmennica — round or hexagonal frame with shaped holes, honeycomb — may be a metal (aluminum) or plastic. It is not necessary to wonder which one is better, since the principle of making dumplings using any of pelmennitsa the same, and the rest is a matter of habit and personal experience of every housewife.
Prepare the dough and stuffing
We offer two simple ways to prepare the dough and fillings for homemade ravioli — recipes pelmennica not difficult, the difference in cooking no. Try and choose the most suitable.
The dough usual
You will need:
eggs — 3 pieces;
- water — 150 ml;
- vegetable oil — 2 tablespoons;
- vodka — 2 tablespoons (it will completely evaporate during cooking);
- flour first or higher grade — 3 cups or as much as you would dough.
You will need:
- wheat flour — 3 cups;
- boiling water — 1.5 cups;
- egg — 1 piece;
- sunflower oil — 3 tablespoons;
- salt — 0.5 tsp.
“Choux” dough (cooked in boiling water) differs special softness, pliability, while not torn, even after freezing the finished products. Layer keeps the thickness when rolling and not “contracts”. Flour is the dough “picks up” more than usual, so if you think it necessary, add a little flour in the process.Stuffing for ravioli
Prepare the dough for the dumplings for pelmennica, take care of the stuffing.
You will need:
- ground beef — 1 kg;
- onion — 300 g;
- pure water or meat broth — 150 ml;
- salt, pepper (or spices for minced meat) — to taste.
If you use mince home cooking, try double twist it in a meat grinder then it is particularly tender and supple.Use pelmennica
Now it’s time to learn how to do the dumplings in the pelmennica.
As you can see, making the dumplings in the pelmennica just. This device is more comfortable, if before you did not use them.
The excess dough remaining after cut out, shape into a bun. You can then roll out and use again for a new batch of dumplings.
A few secrets
Left to share some secrets of cooking tasty dishes that can be useful to you in the cooking process and after.
- What to do to the dough wasn’t sticky? During mixing safely pour the flour: the dough until it “takes” — you can’t go wrong. But best practice is to put exactly as much as indicated in the recipe ravioli with pelmennica.
- How much time must “ripen” the dough under the towel? Ideally at least half an hour, you can survive and hour (most importantly, that wet towel not yet dry). At this time, in the flour swells gluten, in addition, moves the moisture from the towels.
- How to sculpt the dumplings in the pelmennica, the joints were strong and did not break? Most likely, this will not happen, but it is possible to moisten with water first pastry sheet around cells with ground beef. Then the dough will be more sticky. Make sure that the layer next to the pits was stained with minced meat, otherwise the dumplings will not slastica.
- What if the dumplings are bad to remove from the mold? Make sure you sprinkled the flour pelmennica. Make sure that you are put in a cell too much meat (the lighter your dumplings blanks, so they are easier to remove from the mold).
- What to do to frozen dumplings do not stick together and well-kept dense toppings? The recipe for the choux pastry using egg and half of flour not sealed — and because of this the dough becomes more dense, and freeze the dumplings do not stick together.
Here’s a simple recipe for homemade ravioli on the pelmennica. One party can range from 35 pieces, depending on the size of pelmennitsa. A little practice — and with the help of this wonderful tool you can very easy and fast to prepare dumplings and a large family and group of friends, and just to freeze for future use.
How to make dumplings with the help of pelmennitsa: recipes and methods