Few of us thought at least once how to make eyelashes long and thick at home. Because with their help you can dramatically change the appearance! Fortunately, there are methods of increasing the length and volume of the hair, allowing not to resort to their capacity. We will describe in detail later.
Lashes create the beauty of our sight, but we are not used to take care of them. Regularly buying agents for hair, we forget that the tiny hairs on our eyelids have exactly the same structure.
Like other hair, they consist of flakes of keratin that can delaminate under the action of external factors. And like the other hairs that do not grow just by themselves, and eating of the hair follicles located in the skin of the eyelids. In addition, the age of their life is limited. For each. it is approximately 200 days. But will grow in its place new and how long it will be, depends entirely on decent care.
Why eyelashes fall out
There are many reasons why the hairs on your eyelids are not as we would like. And main is an obvious lack of attention to them. Significantly worsens the quality of native hairs after the building of artificial and iron. In each case the actual problem of the fracture of the hair, and after building there are “bald spots”: under the weight of false eyelashes relatives just fall out.
Also worsen the health of the lashes by the following factors.
- The use of poor-quality cosmetics. These funds are hurting as the skin of the eyelids and the structure of the hair, from which the cilia grow thin, grow slowly.
- The lack of habit to remove the makeup. Wearing mascara hairs are more prone to fracture that happens at night during sleep. Additionally, the pores of the skin of the eyelids remain closed, which disrupted her breathing, slowing down metabolism. The skin ages faster.
- Stress, illness — appearance of our hair is always evidence of “problems” in the body. Therefore, before looking for a solution to make eyelashes longer and thicker at home, cease to be nervous and careful look at their health.
5 rules for care
To make your eyelashes longer and thicker, not only is it important to use special tools for their growth, but also properly care for them. There are 5 main rules to care for eyelashes.
How to increase eyelashes at home
Long and thick eyelashes at home will help you to make simple funds. Their main difference is in availability, but to use each regularly. Do not try to find a solution, how to grow long eyelashes in a week at home, it’s impossible. But performing treatments throughout the month, you can achieve excellent results.
- Brush your hairs. Swiping to brush, you stimulate the blood circulation in the area of hair follicles. It improves the growth of eyelashes.
- Care for centuries to get long eyelashes. At home traditional recipes include massages and compresses. For massage prepare a mixture of aloe juice with vegetable oil (1:2), add a few drops of parsley juice. Apply on the eyelids gently, gently RUB and rinse with water. Compresses can be made from ordinary black tea. Brew it, cool, dip cotton pads and warm apply on the eyes. 15 minutes with these packs to restore skin freshness.
- Use of the oil. This is the surest way how to make long eyelashes at home. Contribute to the growth of the hairs almond, peach oil, grape seed. Stimulate the strengthening of castor and burdock. Apply them with a brush from the carcass and leave for 1 hour. Before bed be sure to rinse.
- Add vitamins, to get a healing mask for eyelashes. They were long and thick, the mandatory vitamins A and E. Take them in capsule form, expand, mix a few drops of oil, apply on the eyelashes.
Through this care you will be able to significantly improve the condition of their eyelashes within a month!
How to make eyelashes long and thick at home