You have tried all ways of struggle against excess weight in the abdominal area, followed the exercises that are recommended sympaty.net here, and the tummy remained in place? So, you have accumulated not only subcutaneous fat but also visceral – internal.
Women’s website “ToKnow365.top” will tell you where to hide internal body fat and how to get rid of them.
Why the body needs visceral fat?
The fats that accumulate under the skin and around the internal organs we need to survive — they help the body to endure hunger and cold. Importantly, fat is not accumulated in excess, otherwise it will begin to settle down, not only under the skin and in the omentum, surrounding the internal organs.
This fat is called visceral or internal. As it is formed in the body?
The omentum is a fold — fatty apron. One edge it is attached to the stomach and hangs down over the internal organs. Internal fat deposited on the omentum, like Christmas toys, wrapped in paper for better storage, begins to envelop the internal organs.
What makes this “package” of fat our bodies?
That is, the usefulness of visceral fat for internal organs is huge – he protects.
For the body it is important that the amount of visceral fat was normal, which is 10% of all fat accumulations in the body, 90% belongs to the subcutaneous fat.
- If there is a lack of internal fat, even a small intra-abdominal pressure (sneezing, coughing) may cause prolapse of the kidneys, liver, spleen, intestines, gall bladder.
- The excess of internal fat is no less dangerous than its lack. Just imagine how can feel internal organs compressed on all sides by fat? If you cause trouble just sagging belly, your heart, liver, spleen, in the literal sense of the word choking in the arms of the internal fat and the blood “feeds” the fat leaked into the bloodstream. Hence, high cholesterol, heart attacks, shortness of breath, high blood pressure, diabetes and other diseases.
As I have visceral fat?
Before you look for ways on how to remove visceral fat, you need to decide whether you have the surplus? There are several ways that help you to understand you have visceral fat in normal or in excess.
The most reliable method of examination using magnetic resonance imaging. The photographs will be clearly visible accumulations of visceral fat.
But it is unlikely there are many who run an MRI to find out the number of visceral fat on the organs. We need more simple ways which will help to determine the rate of visceral (internal) fat.
To measure the amount of visceral fat by using special scales, which are often installed in professional fitness clubs. A special system of scales allows you to measure body weight and calculate what amount of fat is internal.
“Lifeline” at the waist
If your waist is the first to notice the appearance of excess weight, this may indicate that you have accumulated visceral fat in the omentum. He begins to put pressure on the abdomen, there is a sagging belly and legs are thin.
Once you start a diet, waist circumference immediately reduced, and the weight goes on. You lose subcutaneous fat, whereas visceral is securely seated on the internal organs.
In men visceral belly fat accumulates faster than women, but they lose it better than women. Noticeable “beer belly” in men – a clear sign that says that the bodies are shrouded in fat.
As soon as a man begins to fight obesity, visceral fat releases his internal organs, and the weight goes down, the volume may change slightly.
Visual inspection: an Apple or a pear?
Your figure resembles an Apple? The stomach protrudes forward? You are at risk. Post-test that will help determine how much fat is on your internal organs.
Most women figure type resembles a pear. The bulk of the fat accumulation is distributed on the hips, buttocks, the part settles in the stomach. In this the role played by the female hormone estrogen, which prevents to accumulate fat in the abdominal area.
But with obesity the amount of visceral fat increase even in women with type figure “pear” estrogen is not doing its job. It is important to monitor their body mass index (BMI).
A BMI of 25 is the first warning that you have excess visceral fat, and figure 30 suggests that you already have to make the effort to remove internal fat.
Women with overweight and obesity it is important to know methods on how to remove visceral fat.
To determine the amount of excess internal fat is possible with a simple test.
For women the norm of visceral fat to 0.88 for men to 0,94.
For example, your waist – 76 cm hips – 100 cm 76 divide by 100, we get 0,76. In normal fit. If the figure is above 0.88 – you are at risk and you need to look for ways to get rid of visceral fat.
Of course, this method is not very accurate, but if performance significantly exceeds the norm, then there is a problem.
Another way to find out how much visceral fat accumulated in the body, for those who have the opportunity to visit the pool.
- If you go to the bottom right – you don’t have excess visceral fat.
- Begin to take 30-40 seconds? The amount of visceral fat you have is normal.
- By the way, if your husband also decided to conduct the test and began to take in water for 15 seconds, it doesn’t have excess visceral fat. For men the norm of visceral fat is higher than for women.
- If you hold on, like float, and slowly immersed in water or even drown, then have to disappoint you – your organs are surrounded by visceral fat, which keeps you afloat. You need to familiarize yourself with the basic recommendations on how to remove visceral fat.
Comprehensive control of
To get rid of visceral belly fat isn’t very simple for both men and women. Approach to solving problems require an integrated approach.
If you have no problems with the endocrine system, the visceral fat will go away along with subcutaneous when you lose weight, combining the principles of proper nutrition and exercise.
The author – Julia Spiridonova, site ToKnow365.top
How to remove visceral fat?