After 25 years, we begin to wonder how to remove wrinkles under the eyes. Even tone, fresh colour, open look and smooth skin without a single pimple — ideal of every girl. Decreases with age the collagen level in the epidermis, the face begins to change, the skin loses its elasticity. What to do with the appearance of first wrinkles under the eyes?
From childhood a love of sweets with innocuous at first glance, the title “Crow’s feet”. The older we get, the more disappointed in this title. It starts with sugar, which we do not eat because of the harm to the figures, and then the appearance of the first wrinkles. It mesh of the facial wrinkles located around the eyes and on the lower eyelid, be the harbingers of decay, otherwise they’re called “crow’s feet”.
Causes of wrinkles under the eyes
- Age-related changes of the skin. In 30 years, the process of cell renewal and collagen production slows down, in 40 years there is ptosis (sagging of skin tissue).
- A lack of vitamins. Be sure in your diet you need to add a women’s vitamin-mineral complexes, adapted to the age. This will help prolong the beauty and health of skin, hair and nails.
- Improper care. Wrinkles under eyes 25 years, often due to drying (alcohol) cosmetics, or Vice versa — due to the excessive nourishing creams and masks oil-based. The skin absorbs better and faster tools, which are 70% water.
- Active mimicry. Compressed in anger lips, wrinkled forehead and a wide smile — lead to the appearance of facial wrinkles.
- The natural factors. Scorching sun, strong wind, frost suffers the top layer of skin (there is a dryness, a tightness, which leads to wrinkles). So you need to use a moisturizing and protective cream for an hour before going outside.
- Bad habits. Alcohol and nicotine dry out the skin and deprive it of nutrients.
- Stressful situation. If you work hard, you tired, you need to carefully take care of skin. Stress causes blockage of blood vessels, which impairs blood circulation and slows down cell regeneration.
The area around the eye has a number of features: thinner skin, no sebaceous glands, which complicates the production of nmf (natural moisturizing factor of the molecule in the stratum corneum of the epidermis, which attract and hold moisture). Active facial expressions, eye movement, eyelid — all this work happens every minute, which is why it is important to take care of the care and hydration of the skin.
Preventing the appearance of “crow’s feet”
To start the Facials better with youth, to maturity to remove deep wrinkles under eyes using popular and harmless means becomes more difficult. Take care of the problem in a timely manner, to regain youth without harm to the body.
Not to wonder how to get rid of wrinkles around eyes, check with methods prevent age-related ailments.
- Regular cleansing of the skin with mild products. Those funds that do not desiccate the skin and does not cause allergies and do not clog pores.
- Natural moisturizing factor lipid layer. No need to try to clean the face up, so we washed the protective layer of the skin, and this leads to the development of bacteria, acne and early wrinkles, especially under eyes.
- Easy hydration. You need to choose tools such that they are not left on the face Shine, and completely absorbed in the upper layer of the epidermis.
- Special skin care around the eyes. Before you have “crow’s feet”, you need to start taking care of the delicate skin of the eyelids. Now there are many professional patches, fluids and serums necessary for the smoothing of deep wrinkles under the eyes.
- Drink plenty of pure water. If you suffer from puffiness, then drink liquids only 1.5-2 hours before bedtime.
- Abstain from fast food and bad habits. This is the main reason of early aging. The body is poisoned by nicotine and alcohol, is in a weakened state, blood circulation gets worse, the skin dries. Improper diet does not supply the right amount of vitamins and minerals that promote the cell renewal of epidermis.
Many women seeing the first signs of aging, try to find the most effective ways to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes. Each wants to obtain the effect for one procedure, this can only be achieved with salon techniques.
- Mesotherapy. Under the skin are the substances for intensive feeding of the epidermis, the cells start to secrete elastin and collagen, improves microcirculation. The method is considered to be safe, but it requires regular treatments to maintain the effect — 1 time a month.
- Photorejuvenation. Impact on the epidermis by means of light rays. The method in cosmetology is considered effective, but after the procedure, swelling may appear and pigmented spots. Swelling go within 10 days, and age spots may remain permanently. To avoid such consequences, early diagnosis of the upper layer of the epidermis. Contraindicated rejuvenation for skin sensitive to UV light, and serious diseases of the dermis.
- Biorevitalization. It is a subcutaneous injection that beauticians recommend to do after 30 years. In the composition of hyaluronic acid in a gel form. It is already contained in the skin and plays an important role in elasticity and youthfulness. With age, the moisture becomes less, to replenish reserves have artificial methods. Biorevitalization rejuvenate the skin by increasing the synthesis of collagen and elastin and activate the renewal of cells.
- Botox. The components of this drug have properties of blocking the transmission of nerve impulses. If previous injections are injected under the skin, the botulinum toxin (aka Botox) vylivaetsya in the lateral part of the circular muscle and relaxes it. Due to this, the unloading of the facial muscles and smoothing of wrinkles under the eyes. The effect of this method is, but negative consequences for the health and appearance still remain. Botox inhibits the muscles work, over time, it degraded even more, but the aging of the skin continues. The effect lasts for 6-12 months. And facial muscles permanently affected by the drug. After the procedure about 2 weeks will show muscle weakness, fever and dizziness. With the introduction of low-quality composition possible ptosis, facial asymmetry. So before you go under the needle, you should start with conservative care and try to prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
- Mask of the organic acids. You can make them only in the beauty parlor, wrinkles are immediately smoothed, deep — become less conspicuous. Method requires regularity (the course is 12 days).
Affordable home methods
To get rid of wrinkles and bags without surgery and expensive cosmetic procedures. Choose the most convenient way, observe the regularity in use, then you will get rid of facial wrinkles around the eyes bags and nasty.
Creams, emulsions and serums
Remove wrinkles under eyes at home will help creams are oil-based. Due to its thick base, a large number of active components, the skin thickens, becomes smooth and moisturized. Creams better use of the women after 40 years old with dry skin type.
If you have a tendency to the lesions (comedones), it is better to use a lighter means-concentrates — emulsion or serum. Their base — water, more friendly to the skin substance. It penetrates deeper into the epidermis and does not clog pores, and the active substances are easier to work in the upper layers of the skin.
Experts in the field of beauty and skin care are constantly developing new tools in order to quickly and effectively remove wrinkles. Beauty bloggers tested cosmetic formulations and in social networks suggest readers how to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes in a short time. They leave a lot of reviews about your favorite SOS-media, analogs of injections, which help very quickly and painlessly to remove bags and wrinkles under the eyes. In recent years, rapidly began to be used patches on the lower eyelid.
Patch translated to English means “rag”. It’s a bandage impregnated with beneficial botanicals and the additional stimulant for the cells of the epidermis, which help to regain tone in that area. You must glue them under the eyes and continue to go about their business. Proven patches — effective, help to smooth out wrinkles under the eyes and remove signs of fatigue. When using should pay attention to several points:
- pre-clean your skin;
- stick the patches evenly so that the skin is gathered in folds;
- pasting beauty-patch, move closer to the outer corner of the eye and seize the area of “crow’s feet”.
The effect of these mini masks can be seen immediately after peeling, but this is achieved at the expense of potent ingredients (peptides, stimulators of elasticity). Therefore, when choosing a brand, carefully read the contraindications and composition. Than it is more natural, the better.
This drug doctors prescribe to treat thrombophlebitis (inflammation of veins), elephantiasis (increase any part of the body due to disorders of circulation of lymph flow), swelling and bruises.
Girls who have tried numerous remedies, leave positive feedback after using the heparin ointment. Active substances prevent the formation of blood clots and when applied to the eye area enhance the metabolism, improve blood flow, due to which wrinkles.
As for bags under the eyes, absorbing the properties of the components ointments reduce puffiness, making the skin supple and elastic.
This is a fairly new discovery in cosmetics, therefore, with the application of heparin ointments you need to consider some factors:
- apply on the skin in small quantity, about ½ a pea;
- to use the tool 1-2 times a day;
- to use the ointment courses.
Regular use for 4-6 weeks, break for 3-4 weeks. If necessary the renewal rate. To experiment in the pursuit of beauty girls with sensitive skin is not recommended.
Mask of the heparin ointment, olive and peach oils
To enhance the effect of the use of ointments and feed the skin with beneficial fatty acids would suit this recipe.
Lightweight fluid of almond oil, honey and vitamin E
Mask fluid is the composition against greasy, evens skin texture. Nut Butters are considered effective components of wrinkles under the eyes, so is used in many folk remedies. Honey will hydrate and plump the skin, vitamin E will return to a healthy color, the oil will nourish the skin with vitamins and relieve puffiness under the eyes.
Recipe from parsley, lemon juice and olive oil
If wrinkles around the eyes accompanied with bruises, bags and puffiness, this popular recipe — hit the mark. The ingredients have a draining and brightening properties.
The impressive and immediate results are achieved with the help of cosmetic methods (mesotherapy, Botox injections, and phototherapy), but is it worth to expose your body danger. Before going under the needle, you need to start with conservative care and try to prevent the appearance of wrinkles with a popular and accessible methods.
How to remove wrinkles under the eyes quickly and without injections