After removing your eyelashes were just visible in the eyes. Changed their number, there were “bald” areas, there was a breakage… How to restore lashes after eyelash extensions? What tools can be used at home? This will be described below.
The reason for reducing the quantity and quality of home eyelashes serve a variety of factors. Often their hair loss and brittle provokes the incompetence of the contractor or the use of cheap adhesives. The damage from the eyelash is visible to the naked eye. In this situation, it is important not to panic and not to rush back to the salon to hide the problem. Think about why you decided to abandon the extension of cilia, and do some rehabilitation of their own. The more that it can be done at home without expensive drugs.
The features of recovery
Do eyelashes grow back after eyelash extensions? Yes, grow. This process occurs continuously, since the life cycle of each hair is limited. It is 200 days, after which it falls. And from the hair follicle begins to grow the following.
This process proceeds without a hitch, but its intensity is different. If during the buildup was bad, the adhesives may supply to the hair follicles. In this case, the hairs will grow more slowly and to grow, will look thin and lifeless. After applying artificial eyelashes on a fragile family, the last break, but remain in the hair follicles. Therefore, it may seem that the cilia are not, although the chip is still in century and does not grow back following.
To interrupt the chain of these negative factors allows a recovery of eyelash after extension. Its most important points are:
- Care by the cilia. Our hairs are composed of keratin. Their weakness is caused by delamination of the structure when the scales of keratin in different directions. You need to “glue” them to the hairs become more durable, elastic.
- Skin care age. It begins with a treatment of the eyelashes after eyelash extensions at home. It is in the skin are hair follicles, in it pass blood vessels, it nourishes the hair follicles with nutrients, creating conditions for the growth of eyelashes.
- Intake of vitamins. Another step in solving the problem as quickly restore eyelashes after eyelash extensions. For beauty of our eyes necessarily require vitamins a and E. They can be taken in capsule form or complex preparations. But the latter should appoint a doctor.
Treatments for eyelashes
And now tell you, how to grow eyelashes after eyelash extensions with help of folk remedies. The beauty of them is limiting availability. Moreover, the most expensive professional tools are based on the same natural ingredients that you can buy at the pharmacy for a ridiculous amount.
- Vegetable oil. Champion healing effect on the lashes is castor oil. It is better than other means solves the problem of how to strengthen eyelashes after eyelash extensions. Apply it daily for a month, it is better warm. Convenient to do it with a brush from the carcass, storage means to accommodate a bottle from the old prismatica (well-washed). Pre-remove makeup, grease cilia and in an hour clear the composition.
- Oil mixes. If castor oil cares about the restoration of the structure of the hair, the almond and peach stimulate hair growth, burdock improves blood flow to the skin, and olive moisturizes the skin. Prepare a comprehensive facility for the care of eyelashes after eyelash extensions. Mix the ingredients and use daily.
- Vitamins a and E. They can be added to each of oils or in a comprehensive way. To do this, take vitamins capsules (sold in pharmacies), open, drip 3 drops on a teaspoon of the asset.
It is important to apply the gel regularly, preferably daily. The effect will not be instantaneous, but after 2 weeks you will see that your tactic how to restore lashes after extension of folk remedies, gives the result. A month later, your look will once again become irresistible.
Masks and compresses
Addition to primary care can serve as masks and packs, to do that a couple times a week. They will strengthen the effectiveness of therapy.
- Mask with aloe. Mix castor and burdock oil, add same amount of juice from leaf of aloe. Drip in a mixture of 3 drops of vitamin E. Apply on the lashes for 30 minutes, remove the cloth.
- Mask with aloe and parsley. Use any oil to care for eyelashes, add aloe juice and finely chopped parsley. The mixture apply on clean eyelids, hold 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Compress from falling out of the eyelashes. With intensive loss of cilia and concomitant inflammation of the eyelids, use the decoction of flowers of cornflower, chamomile, calendula, thyme, sage. Their brewed boiled water, for one hour, dipped in an infusion of cotton pads, which is applied to warm the eyelids for 15 minutes.
Now you know how to restore lashes after extension. Reviews confirm the effectiveness of these techniques at home!
How to restore eyelashes after eyelash extensions