No matter how we tried not to get sick in the cold season defense mechanisms still weaken and fail. And we will tell you how to strengthen the immune system in the winter and to maintain your health.
What negatively affects our immune system?
The major signs of depleted body — tiredness, regular sleepiness, lethargy and a bad mood. Quite often there is also some pain in muscles and joints. If you notice these symptoms, you should take care to increase the protective forces of the organism.
What can cause low immunity?
- Poor nutrition. If you eat mostly artificial food with lots of colorants, stabilizers, concentrates, your body will not get essential vitamins and minerals. As a result, to support the immune system will be more difficult. By the way, who want to lose weight for women in winter better to abandon the starvation diets and grueling.
- Regular lack of sleep. Lack of proper sleep severely undermines the strength of man. Enough enough sleep a few days, and the risk of catching a virus increases dramatically.
- A constant stress. Regular and intense emotion make the immune system too vulnerable. And they can catch both adult and child. And if to avoid stress is not work, you need to pay special attention to the immune system.
- Excessive sweet tooth. We all know that sweet is harmful to health. But often not even aware how big. According to data provided by the American journal of clinical nutrition, 100 grams after eating our sweets, our white blood cells over the next five hours unable to resist viral infections.
- Antibiotics. Take appropriate medication only on doctor’s orders, and in no case do not self-medicate. Taking antibiotics reduces the immunity nearly 50%, which makes the body weaker and more vulnerable. For the same reason, it is best to limit the consumption of meat containing antibiotics.
How to effectively boost your immune system?
Are you interested in to raise your immunity in the winter? First start a healthy lifestyle. Move more and breathe the fresh air, get rid of bad habits and start to sleep.
And yet — pay special attention to nutrition, because it depends on your susceptibility to negative environmental influences.
What you need to eat to be healthy and boost immunity?
- Sauerkraut. This is one of the most affordable in the winter time foods contains calcium, potassium, fluorine, magnesium, zinc, chromium, vitamins C and d and probiotics, which have a positive effect on the bowels.
- Pumpkin. In autumn and winter, this product is available in almost all stores. Pumpkin boasts a record amount of iron. In addition, it includes a variety of vitamins — A, b, C, E, D, P and even the rare vitamin T Pumpkin prevents diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and strengthens blood vessels. If you are interested in how to strengthen the immune system of the child in autumn and winter, you will learn how to prepare the soup-puree of pumpkin, pumpkin pancakes, and pie. They will surely love the baby. Goes well in different dishes pumpkin with lemon.
- Cranberries and viburnum. Of these berries make excellent broths and vitamin fruit drinks. Cranberries not only improves immunity, but also fills the body with vitamins, and also gives it tone. In turn, Kalina helps to cope with colds and has anti-inflammatory effect.
- Citrus. Preferably as strengthen the immune system in winter for children and adults to eat oranges, tangerines, lemons and grapefruits. Thanks to their composition of antioxidants and vitamins A, b, C, D, citrus strengthens the nervous system, bring the body in tone and help you better recover after illness.
- Dried fruits. Almost all of them are rich in vitamins and minerals. Prunes improves bowel function, enhances skin radiance and rejuvenating effect on the body. Dried apricots does the pressure. Raisins strengthens the immune system and elevates mood. A great way to boost immunity in winter, you can prepare, conceding different dried fruits through a meat grinder and adding the honey. One tablespoon of this yummy a day is enough to effectively resist diseases in winter. In addition, from such delicacies will not give up any one child.
Are you interested in what vitamins to drink in the winter for immunity?
Take any vitamin complexes, which are sold in pharmacies of your city. But do not forget that the best source of vitamins for humans are still the products. For example, vitamin C in large quantities contained in black currants, citrus fruits, parsley, sauerkraut. B vitamins can be obtained from seeds, nuts, legumes, and brown bread. Of vitamin A are carrots, tomatoes, pumpkin with lemon.
Now you know how to increase immunity in the winter. It is enough just to pay attention to their nutrition and lifestyle, and if necessary, make appropriate adjustments. Be healthy!
The author – Tamara Belchenko, site ToKnow365.top
How to strengthen the immune system in winter, a child and adult?