Sleepless nights of the baby, is teething, seems the mother is just preparing for school trials if later it is my experience that the milk caries in children at an advanced stage. Unfortunately, the destruction of milk teeth in babies — today is a very common issue.
About it and offers its readers to speak to women’s website “ToKnow365.top“.
Causes the milk caries in children
Dentists claim that the health of the tooth future baby Mama needs to take care during pregnancy. Because factors of caries in babies can be infection suffered by the mother during the period of gestation crumbs, her bad habits, and deficiency of calcium and other substances necessary for the health of the fetus.
Destructive processes in the teeth in toddlers can occur for the following reasons:
- Infectious diseases transferred newborn baby at an early age.
- A wrong diet. Dentists believe that the emergence of destructive processes in the teeth can contribute to frequent night feedings, since their mouth toddlers remains unprocessed.
- Excess carbohydrate foods.
- Wrong oral hygiene of the child.
Milk teeth in children, tooth decay can strike at the age of 7-8 months, so the hygiene of the baby’s mouth, parents should follow up with the moment the baby erupt the first tooth.
Teeth cleaning – the most important but not the only preventive measure against caries. To prevent the disease will help and other activities.
Milk teeth caries in children of early age: prevention
An important measure of prevention of dental diseases acts correct ration mom, which is sure to be a lot of vitamins and minerals, particularly calcium and vitamin D3.
To maintain the health of milk teeth crumbs will also help:
I must say, in the children’s consultation the first visit to the dentist usually suggest to do when the baby turns a year old. But if mom and dad will discover on the baby’s teeth are any changes, they should go to the dentist without waiting for this age. The doctor will be able to explain to the parents why the child caries of milk teeth, to give advice on the proper care and treatment.
Timely access to specialist help to avoid some of the problems that creates this unpleasant disease.
Caries of primary teeth in children: why need to treat?
Some moms and dads are to changes in dairy baby teeth quietly, believing that they anyway will change and the disease immediately after it will pass by itself. But in reality, cariogenic bacteria – microorganisms that cause destruction of the tooth — are a considerable danger for the whole organism crumbs. The consequences of tooth decay can be very unpleasant.
All the moms and dads who still can’t afford to visit the dentist, website sympaty.net says: fear the kid in front of the white robe – a much lesser evil for him than the horror of the pain of an inflamed tooth. Do not be like your little coward and refuse preventive visit out of fear or laziness.
All the more impossible to postpone visiting a dental clinic, if changes in the teeth of the crumbs already there.
The child’s milk teeth caries: what to do
Parents need to clearly understand that tooth decay cannot be cured simply by starting to observe hygiene of an oral cavity. A regular toothbrush, even in combination with the most modern pasta will not be able to rebuild the mineral layer of the tooth to remove the affected tissue by microbes and destroy colonies of microbes. Will not cope with this task and rinse the mouth with decoction of herbs. For this, special dental procedures.
All existing methods of treatment of caries of deciduous teeth in children of early age in the dental office can be divided into 2 main groups:
Methods without drilling
To them dentist refers, if we are talking about tooth decay the first or second stage. Data methods include:
- Infiltration, or coating the damaged area with a special gel, which breaks down the enamel. Then this is the place disinfected with alcohol and covered with a protective layer of a polymeric resin.
- Remineralization – method, which is used for the treatment of stage appearance of white spots on the teeth.
- Ozonation. The procedure eliminates harmful bacteria and regenerates tooth enamel.
- Laser is a modern method of disinfection of the tooth surface, which is recommended for people with a low pain threshold and sensitivity to noise. In the treatment of milk tooth decay in children method is rarely used because it requires perseverance of the patient.
- Air-abrasive cleaning – the treatment of infected surface blasting.
- Silvering – a treatment option that is applied in the early stages of the disease. It is also used as prevention.
Drilling using a drill is the only option of treatment of caries of deciduous teeth 3 stages in children. During this procedure, the doctor removes the diseased, softened tissue, disinfects the cavity and restoring the tooth with special materials.
Every parent should understand: the later the patient will go to the doctor, the more difficult and unpleasant treatment he will have to endure.
At the same time, the milk caries in children in the early stages be cured quite easily and efficiently, so don’t skip preventive visits to the dentist, especially because modern rooms for children have a particularly pleasant atmosphere and comfort.
Author – Pelageja, site ToKnow365.top
How to treat a milk tooth decay in children?