The happiness of motherhood is not without difficulties, childhood diseases and their treatment. With this disease such as dysbiosis, is facing a huge number of children. The caring moms need to know the signs and causes adverse changes of the intestinal microflora, in order to seek help from a doctor. Today women’s site “ToKnow365.top” will tell you how is the treatment of dysbiosis in children.
The symptoms of dysbiosis
Dysbiosis is a disruption of the normal, healthy microflora and intestinal colonization of pathologic microorganisms. Its symptoms can be different and are easily confused with symptoms of other intestinal diseases of viral or bacterial origin. While this may be only one visible manifestation, but more often 2-3 symptom.
Treatment of intestinal dysbiosis in children, like any other illness, identify symptoms and determine the causes. Possible signs of dysbiosis:
- bloating and flatulence;
- vomiting or profuse vomiting in infants;
- intestinal colic;
- loss of appetite;
- diarrhea or constipation;
- weakness, malaise;
- the sleep disturbance.
In recent years more and more common opinion of the doctors that this disease does not exist. And indeed in the world practice there is no mention about the treatment of dysbiosis in children. However, the violation of the microflora does not disappear, just over the border decided to call it a syndrome of bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine.
Causes of dysbiosis
There are a number of reasons that may change normal intestinal flora. One of them is a no-brainer, and for other dysbiosis is more likely a symptom of a more serious illness.
Treatment of dysbacteriosis in children: traditional medicine and folk remedies
If you bring a child for consultation to the pediatrician with symptoms indicating disruption of the normal intestinal microflora, the doctor probably will prescribe to pass some specific tests. Treatment never is carried out blindly. Probably, you will be asked to pass some of these tests:
- common: blood, urine;
- bacterial analysis on a dysbacteriosis;
- coprology – a comprehensive stool analysis that determines the presence or absence of inflammatory processes in the intestine;
- feces on eggs a worm and enterobiasis.
Treatment of intestinal dysbiosis in children, following traditional medicine, can be divided into two stages.
Along with the medical methods to treat goiter in children can and should with diet. All food should be “easy”, boiled, stewed, steamed. Exclude fatty, fried, spicy, overly salty and sweet food.
Examples of folk remedies from dysbacteriosis:
- to drink the whey from under curdled milk, yogurt or milk;
- 1 tbsp. l. oak bark pour boiling water and infuse for 20 minutes, drink strain, cool and take 1 tbsp 2-3 times a day;
- tea with chamomile.
Prevention of dysbiosis
Disease prevention has always been a significant component part of health. In order to significantly reduce the likelihood of development of dysbiosis, you need to follow simple rules.
- Keep the child wash hands with soap as often as possible, that they are not settled bacteria, viruses, microbes;
- Provide the child with adequate food, including dairy products, fruits, vegetables;
- Often walk in the fresh air, temper the baby, this has a positive effect on the immune system and strengthens the body’s resistance to various diseases.
Before you begin treatment of dysbiosis and problems with intestinal microflora in children, you should consult with your pediatrician and rule out other, more serious diseases.
Author Elvira Agacheva, site ToKnow365.top
How to treat goiter in children?