Many people love mustard and use it as a condiment, but not everyone is known for its beneficial properties for hair. Female site sympaty.net will give you recipes care locks that use mustard for hair growth.
On the way to beauty you need to avoid pitfalls in the form of contraindications, but about all under the order.
How does the mustard for hair growth?
Given that mustard is a natural component, it is naturally rich in various minerals and vitamins beneficial to the body. It is a storehouse of calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, rich in vitamins A, D, B1, B2, etc.
Mustard has a warming effect, which is familiar to many on the use of mustard plasters for colds. It is this “warm” feature makes it perfect for stimulating hair growth through increasing blood circulation.
To get rid of unpleasant greasy curls will also help mustard, recipe for hair growth suitable for dry hair, normalizes the sebaceous glands. It can make your hair healthier, enriching their micro and macro.
To enhance the properties of mustard, you can mix it with the vitamins in capsules, add other natural ingredients (yogurt, egg, etc.).
But remember that mustard is more effective for prevention than to address serious problems with hair loss. Its application will help your strands become longer by 2-3 inches within 30 days.
Mustard for faster hair growth: tips for use
Like other tools, mustard has contraindications. It is not suitable for people with sensitive skin, those who have on the head wound, suffering from dermatitis and other skin diseases.
If you have exhausted dry strands, then this tool is not for you.
Mustard is an allergen.
Mustard for faster hair growth will be useful, if only to comply with the following recommendations:
- The infusion process is important, as the cooking process. The mask is infused too long, can cause irritation to the skin.
- A mandatory “neighbor” of mustard in recipes of beauty should be oil. It is the Savior from burns, which may cause the mustard by itself.
- Oil in the mask may be any as the cheapest vegetable, and the more expensive but useful – olive.
- It can also use mustard oil for hair growth. It has a number of advantages over powder – does not cause burning, does not dry the hair.
- Water for making arcane tools should be warm. High temperature will trigger the release of toxins harmful to humans.
- The mask should be a special texture. If it is too thick, you risk to get burned (because it speaks to an abundance of powder), and if too rare, the mask will spread, making it harder for you to care for yourself.
- To facilitate applying the mask, you can add mayonnaise, this will give the tool the desired consistency. But if you want, harmful to the figures, the treat can be replaced with natural ingredients like egg and vegetable oil which are much healthier.
Mask for hair growth mustard: cooking at home
The website sympaty.net to share with you the recipes of the most useful and effective masks. Their composition will be led not only mustard, but other components.
When choosing components you need to focus on your hair type and the goal you have to achieve.
Owners of dry hair should abandon the clay, lemon, vinegar, and the mustard is contraindicated for them in large quantities. To save the curls, you need to lubricate the ends with any oil, it will reduce the exposure to mustard.
It is not necessary to test on itself a mask with a bow, if you’re going to go out, the smell of him leaving will not be easy.
Lemon juice can lighten hair, so dyed brunettes better not to risk it.
Mask for hair growth mustard
This tool is suitable even for those with a dull and weak hair. To create a mask you need to take the following components:
- 2 tbsp. lodges. mustard (powder);
- 2 tbsp. lodges. water (warm);
- 2 tbsp. lodges. vegetable oil (you can substitute cosmetic);
- 1 egg yolk;
- 2 tbsp. lodges. sugar
First you need to dissolve the mustard in water, and then add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Apply the mask on clean hair not, wait a couple of days. The head should be dry. The tool is rubbed into the roots and skin.
Can be pre-applied to the tips of the hair oil, and then the mask. You need to create a greenhouse effect, so the head is wrapped in cellophane and a towel.
Keep the mask need 15-60 minutes. To have recourse to this procedure is allowed only once a week. The course lasts 6 weeks.
Mask for increasing hair volume
The tool is used when you need to give your hair thickness. It generously nourishes strands, making them bigger. As part of the mask would be:
- 1 tbsp. lodges. mustard (powder);
- 100 ml kefir;
- 1 h lodges. vegetable oil
- 1 h lodges. of honey;
- 1 egg yolk;
- 2-3 drops of rosemary essential oil.
All the ingredients are mixed and then applied to roots and scalp, the tips of this tool is not lubricated. Keep the mask for half an hour under plastic wrap and a towel. Next you need to wash your head with lots of shampoo under warm water.
Mustard mask for oily hair
This mask for hair growth mustard will also help remove the Shine, strengthen the tresses. The recipe is based on the following components:
- 1 h lodges. mustard (powder);
- 2 tbsp. lodges. clay (white, blue, or green);
- 2 tbsp. lodges. lemon juice (brunettes you can substitute this ingredient with Apple cider vinegar).
As in the previous recipe, all the ingredients are mixed until a homogeneous mass and rubbed to the roots. Keep the mask should be 20 minutes. After I wash it, apply a hair conditioner.
Now you know how mustard helps for hair growth. Reviews about it are very mixed, they are largely dependent on the correctness of the application and prepare the mask. Also well established mustard shampoo that can be prepared on the basis of any bought in a store.
Add in a bottle of mustard powder in the ratio of 2 (mustard) to 1 (shampoo) and wash your hair as usual. In a month you will see that hair appears much healthier and their growth accelerated.
Author – Lydia Karant, site ToKnow365.top
How to use mustard for hair growth?