The desire for cleanliness and order is characteristic of most members of the fairer sex. So the question is, how to wash the floors relevant to each of us.
How to wash the floors: the basic rules
If you want to learn how to clean floors quickly and effectively, the website sympaty.net recommends you heed the following advice.
- Clear the floors from all the excess. Roll and remove the side carpet, move or lift taller chairs and stools. Let nothing hinder you in doing the cleaning. To return to the place the carpet and furniture better only after washed floor dries.
- Vacuum the floor or sweep it with a broom. Get rid of sand and dirt. Walk along the most inaccessible places, the accumulated dust will then fly out and spoil the whole effect of the cleaning.
- To start mopping the floor better from the sides, gradually moving to the center of the room.
- Do not forget to rinse the MOP or rag. So you can avoid unwanted streaks. In order to achieve the maximum effect, wash the floor several times.
How to wash the floors with a MOP
Many Housewives still during floor cleaning use only a cloth and your own hands. But if you want to speed up the process of restoring order, then it is better to use a MOP. Do not forget to adhere to certain rules.
- In places of severe pollution do not be afraid to push the MOP a little harder. So she quickly scour the floor from unpleasant stains.
- If you wash the floor with a texture, try during harvest to draw a MOP eight.
- Regularly rinse the MOP and wring thoroughly.
- After you have finished washing the floor, rinse thoroughly MOP and put it to dry bristles up.
My floors, depending on the type of material
In order to answer the question of how to wash the floors in the apartment, you need first to deal with the type of flooring in your home.
- As you know, the flooring does not like moisture. That’s why such a floor should be thoroughly swept or vacuumed and then wiped with a wrung-out MOP. While caring for these flooring don’t forget about using a moisture-resistant and polishing agents.
- Don’t know how to wash the floors laminate? Try not to fill it with water using a strongly wrung MOP. To off old or stubborn stains, add water, a little liquid soap.
- But with a wooden floor it is possible not to stand on ceremony. In order to cause the wooden planks to the right, you’ll need hot water and brush with stiff bristles. Have a good RUB Board, that they shone again.
- Floors made of cork is better just vacuum. Some pollution is enough to RUB with a wet sponge.
- Well, if you have the floors to wash from the surface the old spots will help the vinegar water. It is easy to prepare — you will need about a Cup of vinegar in a bucket of water. Pay special attention to the tile seams, which often accumulate dirt.
How to wash the floors after the repair?
The most difficult task for the hostess — to wash the floors after the repair, I will have to wash the traces of whitewash, putty, paint, which not only appear bad, but also leave behind stains.
That is why the appropriate work to perform better in several stages:
- clean the floor with warm water to remove ordinary dirt and to open those spots that need special attention;
- remove traces of materials with the spatula, RUB the places of dirt, brush or sponge;
- again wipe the floor MOP, regularly propulsive it in clean water.
If your flooring is not afraid of water, it is better to spot wash water and leave for a while. Then you can remove them without extra effort. Traces of paint is best to wipe with acetone.
In addition, in order to quickly deal with the dirt, add water to wash the floor with vinegar or a few tablespoons of salt.
National signs about washing floors
If you don’t know how to properly clean the floor, then signs can also provide a specific sequence of actions. For example, it is believed that it is proper to wash the floor from the threshold — so you will not make the house good.
You also can not wash the floor if someone of a family member is in the way, otherwise the way he can expect trouble. Best to either wait until people dobratsya to the destination, or to count the three days from the date of departure and only then proceed to clean.
As we can see, even a simple job like washing the floors, requires compliance with certain rules. But if you follow our advice, your house will always Shine with cleanliness.
The author – Tamara Belchenko, site ToKnow365.top
How to wash the floors?