From time immemorial girls to look more attractive, decorated with hair locks. Owner of beautiful curls slept on the bobbin, the paper shoes, doing a Perm with help of hot curlers or device resembling modern forceps that did not spare the hair. Now everything is much easier, came to the aid of a hair straightener! It is also called a Styler or straightener. How to wind the hair on the pad and not hurt them? How to choose the right hair straightener? You’ll learn in our article.
The pad is a modern device for styling hair. It can be used to straighten hair, make curls or a nozzle bead to give the hair extra volume. Almost all models have a heating indicator light and temperature. Thanks to the overheating protection device switches off automatically. This miracle of technology specially created for your convenience and beauty.
How to wind the hair on the pad
Curls using a flat iron can be done in several ways, it all depends on the imagination. We offer the two most simple and quick option. Even a beginner will master them without much difficulty.
The first way — classic
The second method — the flagellates
For styling, spray varnish. It will allow the hair to stay a long period of time. Use the clips for the hair, to avoid tangling ready and not wound curls.
Curls on long hair irons work smarter, if you use a Styler with wide coverage.
The size of the curls depends entirely on the thickness of the strands: the thinner, the finer and more playful curl. If you want to get big curls, it is enough to divide all hair into three or four strands. Also, making big curls, you save time! With experience you will go no more than five minutes.
As not to harm the hair when you wrap on the pad
How to wind the hair on the pad and keep their health? The fact that the heat treatment of the hair is very vulnerable, as raised scales of the upper protective layer. And frequent exposure to this leads to the fact that flakes lose their elasticity and ability to return to the scene. So disrupted the structure of the hair. However, not all so sad, there is a solution!
Following a few rules when winding the hair on flat iron, you will keep your hair healthy. If you know how to curl your hair with a Curling iron, use your experience. In fact, Curling is also a heating device for hair styling. And here are some magic rules which will prolong the beauty and health of your hair.
- Hair should be well washed with shampoo using conditioner.
- Thoroughly dry my hair. If time permits, within ten minutes walk with a towel on his head, rolled into a turban.
- On dry hair apply the product that protects from thermal effects. It also will aid in styling and gives hair Shine. If your hair conditioner or styling tool has a space property, the need for a separate protective means is eliminated.
- Apply a mousse, foam or gel directly on the part of the hair that will be spun. Be sure to wait until hair dry, this is not the moment where you need the rush.
- Long to keep the iron in one place, if set to maximum temperature. You risk to burn your hair, make them brittle and lifeless.
- Do not abuse using a hair dryer! No matter how modern the coated plates, the frequent use of a flat iron even heat means eventually spoil the hair.
How to choose a hair straightener
The choice of a flat iron depends on how often they use it and how to straighten your hair or make curls with a flat iron? If you’re only straighten unruly hair, it is ideal device with a wide plate.
And if we cheat curls, it is best to take the narrow Styler. The correct choice depends on the amount of time you spend on hair quality, hair health and also your mood. After all, with good technique to work is a pleasure!
Market of consumer and professional products offers a huge selection of irons to suit every taste, with a wide price range and a variety of technical indicators. Among all the characteristics of the coating of the plates is most important.
- A metal coating. These irons entice the low price, but the price is their only advantage. Metal coating due to its uneven thermal conductivity ruthlessly spoils the hair by burning them. Do not get fooled by the attractive price tag, then you will spend more money on hair restoration. Such irons are not suitable for frequent use. We do not suggest to buy them.
- A ceramic coating. Ceramics evenly and steadily conducts heat. A pad with such a coating will easily glide through hair, evenly smoothing them. The negative impact of heat is reduced to a minimum. The only disadvantage straightener with ceramic coating heats up slowly. It’s the perfect balance of price and quality, if you have nowhere to hurry.
- Teflon coating. It has similar properties to ceramic. The pad is Teflon coated to be careful with curls. And also prevents the buildup on the plate of various cosmetics. Ideal for soft hair.
- Ceramic-tourmaline coating. In use this coating irons referred to as just tourmaline. It heats up quickly. The device smoothes the hair scales, giving the hair more Shine, but also providing protection from external factors. A big plus irons with tourmaline coating — the ability to remove static electricity in the winter is important.
- Ion-ceramic coating. Different from the conventional ceramic coating due to the charged ions deposited on the surface of the plates. They have a positive impact on the hair structure, restores them and heals during styling.
- Marble-ceramic coating. It allows maximum protect hair from the harmful effects of heat. Ceramic plate straightens hair perfectly, and marble — immediately cools them due to the absorption of residual heat.
Choosing the right flat iron, using precautions, you will get beautiful curls with minimum time and effort.
Irons with tourmaline, ionic and ceramic, and marble-ceramic coating are the best. Only such devices the professionals use. They carefully straighten your hair, take care not only about their beauty but about health!
Do not worry if the styling irons you took a lot of time or you have achieved the desired effect — the first time this is a rare achievement. Everything comes with experience, a little skill and patience and you will succeed!
If you are still in doubt as to wind the hair on the hair iron, these videos will do you good!
How to wind the hair onto the pad, and to choose the right instrument?