Trichological problems today, unfortunately, is not uncommon, and in combating them girls resort to all sorts of procedures – massages, vitamins, and masks. If all this fails, time to bust out the heavy artillery. Women’s website “ToKnow365.top” found out, how does cryotherapy for the hair on their structure.
What is cryotherapy for hair?
Under the cryotherapy understand the effect of liquid nitrogen. This procedure, which is physiotherapeutic in nature. It focuses on the treatment of problem areas.
There are 3 main reasons to resort to cryotherapy long hair:
- Excessive oiliness;
During the procedure, the hair is subjected to extremely low temperatures − -160° C. This leads the body into shock, the blood vessels begin to contract and then expand, resulting in a number of positive changes:
- accelerating the metabolism;
- improves blood circulation;
- the epidermal cells are saturated with oxygen;
- ‘Wake up’ dormant follicles, leading to faster hair growth;
- the hair structure is updated;
- hair becomes stronger;
- normalized external secretion (the hair slowly become fat);
- die bacteria.
Cosmetologists recommend to combine cryotherapy with other cosmetic procedures, for example, darsonvalization.
If you are desperate and do not believe that you can return to the previous hair health and thickness, try cryo for hair. Locks will become much stronger, hair thicker, dandruff will disappear, will I lose the Shine.
Hair loss may be due to psychological stress and sudden weight loss, then in combination with cold therapy is to drink vitamins.
To abandon cryotherapy is the people who have been:
- allergic to the cold;
- pustular rash and herpes;
- arterial hypertension;
How is the cryo for hair?
On the website sympaty.net already have an article on cryotherapy for the face and hair cryomassage liquid nitrogen is very similar to it.
In either case, use a long applicator (approximately 30 cm), which is a wooden rod with a tip made of cotton. The beautician puts it in a container filled with liquid nitrogen, and then processes the surface of the head, stopping at each station for about 5 seconds. Movements are carried out from the parting down.
If the issue is hair thinning areas can be processed locally.
The procedure takes about 20 minutes. To see the result, you need to undergo a course of 10-15 procedures. To prepare for cryotherapy of the hair don’t need after it also there are no restrictions.
Cryomassage scalp: reviews
- By itself, the cryo is unlikely to help, it need to spend. I made masks, went to the darsonval and only then saw the result: hair is stronger and stopped them from falling, appeared shiny. By themselves, masks I, too, much improvement is not a given, so refer to the beautician, he can suggest something for you. Cristina, 23 years.
- The procedure awful hair fell out, and the tips were literally falling off. In a panic I ran to the beautician, and she calmed me down and advised to complete the course. Loss are gone, the hair was not so quickly zhirnet, became dandruff. Given for the rate of 3000 rubles. Alena, 35.
- Did cryomassage scalp, why did this accent, because sometimes even for baldness. Helped me, the hair stopped falling out, but the action lasts about a year if to use more and masks. Very useful for prevention. Light, 29.
Cryotherapy enhances hair, but remember that its effect individually. So your strands are always pleased you, stay tuned for articles on our website: there are many ways to make the tresses thick and beautiful.
Author – Lydia Karant, site ToKnow365.top
How useful cryotherapy for hair?