Large plump lips is one of the most obvious signs of sexuality and sensuality women. Modern cosmetology offers the actual method which will help to increase lip volume painlessly — injections with hyaluronic acid. How is lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid before and after the procedure — in our article!
Hyaluronic acid: the origin and principle of operation
A substance called hyaluronic acid is found in almost all tissues of the human body. Its main property is the ability to transport, distribute, bind and retain moisture in the tissues. Due to this quality it has gained immense popularity in modern cosmetology. This is one of the basic ingredients of the vast majority of cosmetics, including sun creams and preparations for lip augmentation.
Injection: indications and necessity
Introduction to lip hyaluronic acid preparations, is a widely sought after cosmetic procedures. Studies have shown that these injections do more than a third of all the beautiful half of humanity.
All who resort to this procedure can be divided into three groups.
- Girls and young women 17-30 years. Use injections in the lips to increase volume. At such a young age on the correction of cosmetic defects in the form of wrinkles or drooping corners too early to say.
- Women 30 years and older. The goal is to eliminate the primary signs of aging, and also create a more dramatic and sensual smile.
- Women with pronounced signs of aging (deep wrinkles). Injections are made to fill the resulting on the lips wrinkles and the formation of more clear their path.
The effect of the application
The result of hyaluronic acid injections in the lips is the increase in volume and smoothing of the surface. The procedure lasts from 15 to 60 minutes. Injections in the lips is carried out using local anesthesia. In places of injections may cause redness, slight edema, or swelling that disappear after 2 hours. The evaluation can be carried out within 48 hours. During this time, will the distribution of acid and tying around it the required number of molecules of moisture.
After the introduction preparations for lip augmentation you must be sure to observe the following recommendations:
- to maintain the body’s water balance — how much you need to drink liquids per day tell the doctor who performed cosmetic manipulation;
- limit physical activity to avoid the appearance of hematomas at the injection.
The result of injections maintained for six months. If the acid were used to correct asymmetry too noticeable or deep wrinkles, then a month will need to make correction.
Despite the fact that the drug has a natural origin, there are certain restrictions. Contraindications of lip augmentation using hyaluronic acid are:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- skin infections, including herpes;
- diseases associated with autoimmune processes;
- the presence of scars;
- the presence in the tissues of the lips as other fillers;
- individual intolerance of the drug and a local anesthetic.
Consult your doctor and read the reviews on how to enhance the lips with hyaluronic acid, before you decide on the procedure.
The pros and cons of the procedure
The advantages include the lack of age restrictions and a small chance of allergic reactions. The downside of injections is their fairly high price. And also the fact that the drug is resorbed and the lips gradually become original appearance. Prior to the first procedure, you must consider how much it costs to enhance the lips with hyaluronic acid again. After all, it will have to do after 6 months.
It should be noted that after the procedure required special care for lips. Because injections can be accompanied by the formation of small hematomas (disappear after 3-4 days period), it is very important to follow the doctor’s recommendations for skin care lips.
Basic principles of care of the lips after injections of hyaluronic acid:
- within 12 hours after the manipulation is not recommended to apply makeup (if the makeup is still necessary, then use only hypoallergenic means);
- not SuperCool and not under direct sunlight;
- use a moisturizer.
If you do decide to use this method for the correction of the lips, weigh the pros and cons. And be sure to read the reviews about lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid those who have already experienced this procedure on himself.
Lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid (pictures and reviews)