Will Oolong tea for weight loss? What is special about this drink and how effective is it? What is the impact on the body it has? Disclose all the secrets of the famous Chinese tea!
“Dark dragon”, “turquoise tea” — all names of Oolong tea, true Chinese drink, which is produced exclusively in China. Its shrubs grow in two provinces of China and on the island of Taiwan, which tea has long remained unknown in Europe.
Features of Oolong tea
In the classification of teas, Oolong is a middle position between the black (as it is called in China “red”) and green, with rich aroma and rich first taste of the second. It is ensured due to the unique manufacturing process, which is achieved by drying (fermentation) only the edges of the leaves, and the middle remains green, with very apparent veins.
According to the degree of fermentation, Oolong is divided into two types.
- Suboperation — most commonly produced in Taiwan. They are distinguished by their light green color, bright floral, corn, and even creamy flavor. The latter, incidentally, marked the beginning of the popularity of tea milk Oolong for weight loss reviews which is often attributed to him steeping the leaves in milk. However, is this fragrance completely naturally.
- Celinefanonline — made in China provinces of Fujian and Guangdong. Different dark brown color, the structure can meet the buds of the shrub. Has a deep, bright, spicy aroma with hints of honey, roses and berries.
Modern production offers and artificially flavored drinks, but they are appreciated exclusively outside China. Despite the availability of natural flavors (ginseng, cinnamon, roses), the Chinese believe that any supplements spoil the taste and properties of true tea.
The effect of Oolong tea on the body
For those seeking to lose weight, this tea will be the perfect solution. It is much superior to the effects of Puer tea for weight loss and other beverages, as it includes a unique combination of natural substances:
- of flavonoids increase metabolism, stimulate the exclusion of dead cells from the surface of the skin and its regeneration;
- polyphenols — split and deduce fat, reduce weight, help in achieving the perfect figure. The amount of polyphenol is so great that Oolong tea for weight loss considered extremely effective natural remedy.
In addition, the drink contains up to 400 chemical compounds, useful for the human body. It is rich in vitamins, trace elements and minerals that enhance immunity and prevent the occurrence of tumors. Oolong tea strengthens blood vessels, purifies them from atherosclerotic plaques by 80% reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood, prevents the development of blood clots. Just 2 cups of tea per day and 65% lower risk of hypertension.
How to drink Oolong tea rightly
To use tea for weight loss at home is very simple. Brewing it in a special pot made of clay from the glass with thick walls. They are great to support the temperature required for the disclosure of the bouquet of the drink.
There are 2 techniques of brewing Oolong.
The water temperature should vary depending on the type of fermented tea.
- Suboperation — this Oolong tea for weight loss brewed with water with a temperature of 60 to 80°C. Infuse it in for 3 minutes.
- Celineforeveranangel — water temperature should not exceed 90oC. The steeping time to 10 minutes.
Secrets of Oolong tea that will help you lose weight
- For weight loss daily drink at least 3 cups of tea. This can be a hot or cold beverage.
- Be sure to eat the tea, 1 times a day before meals. So you will stimulate the metabolism and naturally reduce appetite.
- Drinking cold Oolong is one of snacks will save up to 500 calories a day and weekly to reduce the weight by 500 grams. To prepare the drink brew for 5-7 teaspoons (or tea bags) tea in hot water, let it infuse and cool down. Dissolve in warm infusion two tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare one delicious, diet, and healthy dessert! Brew the tea in the usual way, cool, pour into molds for freezing and put in the freezer. If necessary, take 5 cubes of tea, add two spoons of honey and a few drops of peppermint extract. Whisk in a blender and enjoy the original ice cream!
- The lemon slice in the Cup of tea will help to diversify the taste and aroma of the drink. If you drink a “lemonade” instead of a sweet “soda”, you’ll save up to 400 Calories.
Oolong tea for weight loss has almost no contraindications. However to follow closely their condition should people suffering from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. If you have high blood pressure or other disorders of the cardiovascular system, Oolong tea will not bring you harm. The amount of caffeine in it is less than other types of tea. So drink it with benefit and pleasure!
Video: Oolong tea for weight loss
Oolong tea for weight loss: all the details of a true Chinese drink