Russian girls are accustomed to the open beauty: styling “hair to hair”, the exquisite manicure, mandatory emphasis on slender legs or the chest area. All this is not like Eastern women who cover their beauty under a freely flowing robes. They could not attract a man by anything except his meek demeanour, eloquence and deep look from under black eyelashes. But how many exploits was for a glance of the mysterious girl! Green-eyed Oriental beauty from childhood learn to impress men. Oriental makeup for green eyes and goes well with a European appearance, if you apply it, following the basic rules. In this article you will learn how to apply makeup at home and to achieve the desired effect!
General rules of the Eastern makeup
The art of Oriental make-up cannot be considered only within the same technology. Japanese, Indian and Arabic girls are equally attractive, but their beauty manifests itself in different ways. Makeup ideas for green eyes have a common basis: you will need black pencil, pearly shadows and a few bright shades that will blend with your eyes and clothing items.
- Before working with the eyes should be applied on the skin tone Foundation. It should be lighter than the natural skin tone a few shades to emphasize the expressiveness of the “mirror of the soul”, or darker to recreate the “swarthy” Arab beauty.
- Definitely visivite eyebrows and give them a clear perfect form.
- In the bag in addition to bright colors should be shades of white and natural shades of beige and brown.
- The dense black ink stock up on Curling eyelashes to give the latter a particularly expressive appearance.
Makeup in the Oriental style is divided into three main types — Japanese, Indian and Arabic options, and we elaborate on each of them.
Japanese makeup: restraint and aristocracy
Japanese girl has been low key compared to other Eastern beauties. The main focus that distinguishes their appearance — the contrast of black hair and porcelain skin, which was considered a sign of aristocratic origin. In a sense, this is a special, sacred tandem. It is necessary to achieve an even complexion, and the hair should gently off eye and lip: if you are the owner of unruly curls, at least the bangs should be smooth. We talk about all the intricacies, because the perfect makeup is not enough just to put it on my eyes, because the image is composed of separate parts.
- A delicate porcelain skin tone face will become after applying powder and Foundation, which should be slightly lighter than your natural skin color.
- Japanese girls prefer to carefully pluck eyebrows, giving them a form of two thin stripes.
- As a rule, against the shadows also aged very prudent policy: either they are not used at all or a preference for bright and natural shades.
- The basic direction of Japanese makeup — thick black arrows, which is applied on both upper and lower eyelids. Oriental makeup for green eyes in the Japanese style does not emphasize the inner corner, and expressive continues the line of the upper eyelid.
- Caveat: the lips should gently off eye — will focus on delicate shades of pink.
Indian makeup: vivid color and Golden skin
Evening makeup for green eyes, Indian style is very different from the Japanese version. First, you don’t need to whiten the skin: on the contrary, a person must purchase a “gold” hue, which is inherent in Indian women. To do this, use brostrom and cheekbones emphasize a more intense shade of blush. If you are not one of the owners of dark skin on other exposed areas of the body need to apply bronzer. One of the most common mistakes European girls — excessive vulgarity in Indian makeup. Oriental beauties do use bright shades, but they constitute the entire composition and not look like a mask.
Probably the most popular girl of India — Aishwarya Rai. Her alluring beauty is admired by people all around the world, and we also cannot ignore the image of the actress and will focus on her image.
- To start work on the eyebrows and shape into a curved Crescent. Check the Foundation lies on the face evenly and smoothly into your natural skin tone.
- Holiday makeup for green eyes, Indian style, maybe even should include bright shades, while girls with a colder eye color is better to restrict the natural palette. Stop at purple, lilac, yellow and pink colors.
- Makeup in no case should not “walk up to the eyebrows”: a staged photo Indian models are very different from reality.
- After you have applied a layer of eyeshadow, swipe of a thin and clear line from the upper corner of the eye with black pencil.
- Caveat: Indian girls do not use thick eyeliner, but lip can be made up as bright and more reserved.
Arabic makeup: a tale with your own hands
The art of Arabic eye makeup is available to every girl. He, like makeup “Smokey ice”, is rapidly coming into fashion and is often used even as an everyday option. His palette is dominated by natural and Golden color, which occasionally interspersed with rich shades. In addition, Arabic makeup is suitable for any type of appearance, hair color and skin tone.
- First of all, the tonal Foundation and powder have to repeat coffee tone Arabic girls.
- The main makeup items include dark, well-defined eyebrows, which emphasized white mother-of-pearl shadows.
- With shadows also adjusted the shape of the eye, which must have an elongated shape. To do this, apply the primary shade on the extreme part of the eyelid and blend it closer to the line of growth of eyebrows to a layer formed as naturally as possible.
- Pay special attention to the lashes. They must be long and thick, lengthening towards the outer corner of the eye. If nature has not endowed you with eyelashes of incredible length, use overlays — in Arabic makeup they will be more than appropriate.
- A caveat: Arab girls do not like bright colors, so it is better to stay with natural shades and pastel colours.
If you learn the process of application and try to plunge into the world of sensual Oriental makeup for green-eyed beauties, the result will be spectacular and attractive. Eastern technique will allow each woman to feel a bit of an artist, which recreates the exact strokes own individual way!
Oriental makeup for green eyes: three basic techniques