What kind of oil for eyelash growth better? How great is the benefit of using those or other funds? What is the impact of each of them, and how to enhance the result? About the healing power of natural oils for your eyelashes read our review.
The reason for the breakage and loss of eyelashes can serve a variety of factors. Poor environment, increasing the artificial cilia, the use of poor-quality cosmetics — all this leads to the fact that the decoration of your eye starts to hurt. Yes, that’s right! Do not think that the eyelashes grow regardless of the contributing factors and never change their appearance. These hairs actively respond to external causes leading to destruction of their structure and the decrease in the intensity upgrade.
But as they are responsive and thorough care, which enables you to make them thicker, longer, more attractive. And a great way to revitalize hairs is the oil for growth and strengthen lashes.
Why does the oil help?
Say that to care for eyelashes, you can choose absolutely any oil, as each of them has healing powers. This is so only partly, but the main message is correct. In oils of natural origin contain components that are running in two directions.
But this effect has only natural remedies, so it is absolutely useless to use, for example, mineral oil for eyelashes. Vaseline is a petroleum product, so contains nothing useful. The only action — creating the hairs on the surface of the film, where they become docile, heavier.
How to use
It’s not less important question than what kind of oil is best for eyelashes. The fact is that if used improperly, even natural compounds can cause problems. In particular, avoid prolonged masks: do not leave the part overnight. The procedure time should be about an hour, then remove the tool with a dry cloth.
Oil for maximum benefit
What oil is good for eyelashes? Many, but among them there are Champions on the content of natural components, it is important for these hairs. In addition, there are individual reactions to each tool, so you can decide what oil to smear eyelashes, you’ll have the experiments. We give the main, with the maximum benefit.
- Castor oil is the most popular and cheap, has a high efficiency. Its effect is to strengthen the hair, therefore, in combination with generally used by other components to nutrition and growth, for example, apricot kernel oil or grape seed. Castor oil for eyelashes should be applied only to the hair, avoiding the eyelids, as it can cause irritation and swelling.
- Burdock — its value is recognized in the world of cosmetics for hair growth and improve their quality. It contains tannins that make the hairs stronger, literally “glue” their scales. Has the property to eliminate toxins, thereby revitalizes the skin of the eyelid. In choosing which oil for eyelashes better: burdock or castor — it’s important to track the individual response. Both tools are effective, but castor is more likely to occur allergies.
- Almond oil — the best solution to enhance the growth of the cilia, part of professional resources to care for them.
- Peach oil — its major advantage is full of hypoallergenic, because of what it can be used by women with particularly sensitive skin. Accelerates hair growth and prevents hair loss.
- Olive oil — improves the condition of eyelashes, eyelid skin, so it can be used without fear of swelling. Nourishes hair and activates its growth.
- The wheat germ oil is nourishing and useful tool with thick, very convenient to use. It is desirable to use in combination with other oils as a source of vitamins.
- Sea buckthorn oil — effectively restores the structure of lashes, nourishes the hair, makes it elastic. Ideal to use with castor and almond, mixed in equal proportions.
- Camphor oil is a concentrated formula of essential ingredients and vitamins, not used in pure form. You need to add 3-4 drops on a spoon castor or burdock oil.
- Jojoba oil — contains proteins and amino acids which in the main means to care for eyelashes, so it can be used as a Supplement to complex compositions.
When choosing products, consider the possible allergic skin reactions. Apply it on the skin of the wrist before the procedure and watch. If the redness does not arise, then the composition suits you. And will help to make lashes beautiful!
Review of the best oils for eyelash growth