Spots in pregnancy on the face is often called the “mask of pregnancy”, because one of the reasons for their appearance is the changes in hormonal level during the period when a woman awaiting the birth of his parents. You can meet another name of the pregnant pigmentation – chloasma. What precautions should you take to prevent the appearance of age spots pregnant and is it possible to fight in this position with the pigmentation on the skin, we talk today on the women’s website “ToKnow365.top“.
Spots pregnant: key risk areas
During pregnancy, progesterone and estrogen – the hormones of pregnancy – start their active action: they prepared the body of the expectant mother for childbirth and breastfeeding. These changes entail restructuring in the pigment system.
Melanin is a coloring substance which is emitted in the process of pigmentation, begins to be distributed unevenly. Pregnant women may notice how it starts to get dark stripthat leads from the navel to the pubis, also the nipples becomes noticeably darker – these are all manifestations of a more intense selection of the pigment during pregnancy.
Appear darkening of the skin often in the second trimester. And “decorate” your body they can very quickly: in the evening they were not, and in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror, you can see them.
Spots in pregnant women can appear on any area of the body, but most often are chloasma on the face: the cheekbones, the cheeks, the forehead, above upper lip, on the tip of the nose and the chin – they are the most open sunlight. If you notice pigmentation in pregnancy, upset is not necessary.
Usually after childbirth it gradually disappear. And most importantly, the pigmentation during pregnancy is not dangerous for the health!
Poor nutrition, fatigue, bad habits is something that can affect a baby’s development in the womb, but hormonal changes – no. Except that it will take a little trouble about the changed appearance.
Causes of pigmentation in pregnant women — vitamins and hormones
Most often appear chloasma in pregnant women who have light skin and dark hair. Of great importance in addressing the issue of age spots pregnant women belongs to prevention – protection from sunlight and provide the body with products containing amino acids, which reduce the amount of melanin.
So a woman who is planning pregnancy, it is important to take care of sufficient intake of acids: folic, ascorbic, as well as vitamin b, zinc and iron. We need to introduce in your diet foods that contain these substances: cabbage, leafy green vegetables, grain cereals, wholemeal bread, etc.
The intake of folic acid (vitamin B9) is not only mandatory measure that is necessary for the formation of the immune and circulatory systems of the future baby, but also a good prevention against pigmentation in pregnant women.
What can be used against pigmentation during pregnancy?
Sympaty.net not advised for pregnant women to use cosmetics against age spots. They contain no chemical brightening agents.
But folk remedy against pigmentation in pregnant women can be safe. Their whitening effect is not so noticeable, but in your position, when the cause of pigmentation is hormonal changes, the problem cannot be solved as long as its level is not normal.
If you are determined to fight hyperpigmentation in pregnant women, it is best to seek the assistance of natural products that lighten skin: cucumber, lemon, parsley. From these, you can prepare masks and compresses.
About how to do it properly, we talked in the article about the causes of pigmentation.
Experience shows that all the spots will fade shortly after birth. Only in the case where the spots that appeared during pregnancy, do not disappear, you can turn to more effective means of pigmentation, which we described in a previous article.
Proven techniques: reviews
- “During the first pregnancy I had pigmentation. I did nothing, went as a Dalmatian. Spots after delivery soon disappeared, but in the summer definitely starting to show, and I immediately begin to deal with them. During the second pregnancy I decided I was not going to wait for the “war paint pregnant” and start the prevention. Before you go out, face smeared with the juice of sauerkraut, and top attacked “Achromin” with UV protection. Also did mask of cucumber and rubbed his face with the parsley juice. During the second pregnancy, I have avoided the appearance of age spots. Katya”
- “When I gave birth to a daughter, the midwife (I have to say, quite Mature and experienced woman) was advised to grease spots on the lip the first colostrum from the breast. Said that this is the best proven remedy for age spots pregnant women, which helps everyone who have they appeared in this period. That’s what I did. Then another three days smeared spots of colostrum. They passed very quickly. Olga”
Spots pregnant: hiding from the sun!
- During pregnancy, if it falls at the end of February, it is already necessary to begin sto protect the skin from UV exposure. Apply the cream with high protection (SPF 30). Note that sunscreen is valid up to 4 hours. Then it must be applied again, pre-clearing the skin.
- In order to “hide” spots that are already there, on top of the sunscreen, apply a thin layer of Foundation. This will not only make pigmentation less noticeable, but will prolong the duration of sun cream up to 6 hours.
- Try not to go outside in the summer from 11 to 16 hours. At this time the sun is most active.
- Indulge in sunbathing. But to do it better not in the open sun and in the shade. So you will save your face and body from hyperpigmentation.
- Wide-brimmed hat will not only make your image extravagant, but reliable and will cover your face from the sun.
Spots in pregnant women – a temporary phenomenon. The most important advice for those who are looking for how to get rid of pigmentation during pregnancy, be mindful of the fact that the increased secretion of melanin is a natural protection from UV exposure. So the body cares and protects your baby.
The author – Julia Spiridonova, site ToKnow365.top
Spots in pregnancy: whether it is necessary to remove them and how?