The dumpling making with his hands is not only the preparation of traditional dishes, but also an occasion to gather at the same table the whole family. Step by step recipe homemade ravioli will help you to make them really tasty.
2.5 hours. 6 particletree complexity
Our grandmothers to cook dumplings with their hands, the recipes were not needed — this skill is just passed from generation to generation, teaching their children. To make the dumplings at home is not every woman, because modern women are very busy. But agree that sometimes it is worth to allocate a few hours to surprise and please the family.
Than homemade ravioli better purchase
There are several reasons why it is better to prepare homemade dumplings than to buy in shop ready:
- homemade ravioli tastes better (e.g., they have more toppings);
- you know exactly what they are;
- they are cheaper;
- always fresh (at least if they are in the freezer, you know how long they lie there);
- to prepare dumplings you can collect the whole family and family-work always brings.
Of course, the question arises: not harmful homemade ravioli, because their calorie content is quite high? Let’s just say if they are in the first half of the day and no more than 200 grams, then your figure they can’t hurt. How many calories are in dumplings, depends on the ingredients: the number of eggs, varieties of flour and fat meat (such as mutton is fatter than beef). Dumplings with minced chicken will have fewer calories than pork.
The dough for dumplings
Recipes dough for delicious dumplings quite a lot, but we will consider traditional. In order dish turned out delicious, you need to consider a number of nuances.
- The first and most important rule — knead the dough in a warm room so that all ingredients are well cooperated. So before you cook dumplings at home, close all vents.
- Knead the dough just for the warm water or warmed milk, or the ingredients may be harder to connect.
- After mixing the dough put in a warm place for 30 minutes so that the gluten is like to be “sold” and the dough has become elastic and quite sticky.
The dough for ravioli you can knead in the bread maker — so you don’t have to expend energy (after all, this is a fairly difficult task), and it upheld the right time in the heat, after all, the stove creates the right temperature. Just fill in the form at first all liquid ingredients, then dry (or Vice versa, if required by the manual of your model) and set the mode “the Dough”.
- Check the dough by pressing with your finger: if the indentation remains, it is ready, if otprygivat ago, so it’s still resilient enough (immature dough difficult to work with — when rolling it always tries to shrink).
It is believed that the cooler the dough, the better it tastes in the dumplings. But do not overdo it — if it will be too steep, it will be very difficult to sculpt.How to mix
To ensure that the dough is “right”, it is necessary to observe the proportions and how should it be promisit.
You will need:
- flour — 3 cups (depending on variety — more may be required);
- water — ½ Cup;
- milk — ½ Cup;
- egg — 1 piece;
- vegetable oil — 1 teaspoon;
- salt — 1 tsp.
Prepare the minced meat
Recipe for making dumplings at home allows the use of any meat, but the traditional is the minced pork and beef.
You will need:
- pork (fillet) — 500 g;
- beef (fillet) — 500 g;
- onions — 2 large heads;
- water (cold) — 1 Cup;
- salt and spices — to taste.
Prepare the dumplings
There are several ways to prepare tasty homemade ravioli.
- Traditional. Roll out the dough sausage and cut it into equal pieces. Dip them in flour and roll out with a rolling pin. Put each “pancake” portion of meat and soleplate any means, pigtail, Crescent, circle, etc.
- With the help of glass. Roll out a large sheet of dough and using a round glass to make circles of dough. Also, put the filling and shape the dumplings any way. Rest the dough again, shape into one ball and roll out again. The disadvantage of this method is that each time mixing “trim” all the more difficult.
- With pelmennica. For quick cooking of dumplings for a large family can be invaluable a special device circular shape with hexagonal cells. Roll a large layer of dough (not too thin, because then it will have a little stretch) and put it on the pelmennica. Lay the stuffing across the cells, slightly pressing each portion (if not push, the filling may be too small). Put on top of another sheet of dough and roll out with a rolling pin until then, until you appear the edges of cells. Then emboss the dumpling shape with light taps of a rolling pin or just your fingers.
After you stick a couple hundred dumplings, it is time to put a pot on the stove. The water should be about two-thirds of the total, so for the ravioli was space, and they do not stick together. Throw items into the water one or two (once all to throw not necessary, otherwise they’ll stick together and get smooshed) and gently stir with a slotted spoon. Until boiling, they must be periodically disturbed, but not too often. After boiling, cook the ravioli with meat for 5-7 minutes (if they are small enough 3 minutes), then quickly remove with a slotted spoon.
Serve homemade ravioli can with broth, sour cream, butter, sprinkle them with green onions, seasoning garlic sauce, etc.
There are many options for how to cook dumplings at home. Here we have considered only the main of them — with two kinds of meat, and you just have to be creative and, of course, to accommodate the wishes of his household.
Step-by-step recipe ravioli home: the secrets of making dough and stuffing, methods of modeling