Fluffy thick lashes — a decoration that can make the woman’s eyes expressive and his face more attractive. However, not all possess such a treasure. Like, using castor oil for eyelash growth, to achieve the desired result, read on.
The principle of operation and use
The nature of the origin of castor oil is a plant called castor. It includes vitamins a and E, and acid:
- Rezinotehnika — up to 90%;
- linoleic — 4%;
- oleic acid — 3%;
- palmitic — 1%;
- stearic — 1%.
Than good castor oil for eyelashes? The healing properties of castor oil help to strengthen and restore a fallen eyelashes and also stimulate the growth of frozen hairs. Regular application of the cream on the lashes allows to speed up their regrowth. Hairs grow in areas of the eyelids, where there was “gaps”.
Oil well absorbed into the eyelashes and has a triple impact:
The result of applying — grown hairs more strong and shiny, and their color is darker.
Contained in the castor oil vitamin E is simply indispensable for the growth of eyelashes. It has a beneficial effect on the eyelids. Getting on the skin, eliminates small wrinkles around the eyes and the so-called “crow’s feet”.
Especially effective is castor oil for women who regularly use cosmetics. Daily application of mascara and other means, has negative effects on the cilia — they become thin and dull and start to fall harder.
How to apply
Castor oil is sold in any pharmacy. Its cost in comparison with other means to strengthen eyelashes quite low.
The procedure is very simple.
To avoid the formation of edema and other troubles, it is very important to know how to smear eyelashes with castor oil.
- After applying be sure to remove excess by blotting lashes with a tissue.
- Try to keep the lubrication of the eyelashes, the oil gets into the eyes. If this happens, rinse them thoroughly with water.
- To achieve the desired effect of the manipulation be done every day during the month. Take a break in 2-3 weeks again to repeat the buttering another month.
If you put eyelashes castor oil and feel itching and burning, and the skin around the eyes and along the line of hair growth redness and swelling, the use must cease immediately and consult a doctor.
Despite the fact that castor oil is an entirely natural product, the likelihood of allergic reactions is still not eliminated. According to the instructions castor oil for eyelashes you should use after a simple test for sensitivity. Oil castor oil a small area on the inner side of the hand, if the redness and rash did not appear, the tool can be used on the eyelashes.
Another “drawback” of castor oil is its peculiar smell. Thick and a bit sticky, it may cause some discomfort when using.
3 effective recipes
Numerous reviews about castor oil for eyelash growth, indicate a high efficiency. It can be used alone or in masks. Below are a few simple recipes.
- The mask of castor oil and fish oil. Mix equal proportions of castor oil and fish oil. Apply the mixture for 60 minutes, then rinse. The effectiveness of such masks is much higher with the addition of rich in vitamins and fatty acids, fish oil.
- Mask with the addition of aloe juice. Mixed in equal proportions castor oil and aloe juice applied only to the eyelashes. Half an hour later the mask is removed. The result is a long, silky lashes.
- Mask with carrot juice. Mix three drops of oil and freshly squeezed carrot juice and apply the mixture on eyelashes. The presence of the mask of carrot juice helps to improve pigmentation and restore hairs natural tones.
The use of masks for the growth of eyelashes on the basis of castor oil has virtually no restrictions. Such procedures are contraindicated only for people with a strong allergic reaction.How often can I use
The frequency of the use of castor oil for eyelashes care depends on individual sensitivity. Experts do not recommend to use it more than once a day. The rate of application is not more than 60 days. Next, you need to take a break of 4 weeks. If the result has justified your hopes, make one more aware of the masks.
To see how does castor oil for eyelash growth, you will be able, following the lead given in our article tips. A bit of patience and the result will exceed your expectations!
The effectiveness of castor oil for eyelash growth