The veins under the eyes perform a very important function in the body: they are responsible for the flow of blood. Some of them are hidden quite deep and invisible to others. Veins popping out in people who have light thin skin around the eyes. Today on the website “ToKnow365.top” we will try to understand the reasons of occurrence of this cosmetic defect, but also to find ways on how to remove the veins under the eyes, or rather, to make them less noticeable.
“Are you sick?”
All who are faced with this problem, the question is often asked: “what are You, something sick?” This creates the impression of blue veins.
Before you start solving the problems, go through advice from specialists.
The veins under the eyes can speak about problems in the liver and gallbladder. The doctor will prescribe you a diet that will help reduce the veins.
If health is all right, the cause of veins under the eyes is considered to be a genetic predisposition, thin skin or fatigue, so we must act differently.
Prevention protruding veins
The skin under the eyes is very thin and requires special care. You already know how to remove bags under the eyes, but in another way you should approach the question of when under eyes visible veins.
Better not to rush to solve the problem of the extreme methods that offer beauty salons: hialuronowy mesotherapy or laser facial rejuvenation. You have to remember that the veins are visible when the skin is thin. So you should try to pay more attention to the skin around the eyes.
In order to avoid the appearance of veins under the eyes, there is need for systematic prevention.
Morning and night – a contrast wash with cold and then with warm water.
Night – packs, which help the skin around the eyes. Packs can be different. Those who are looking for how to remove veins under eyes, we offer several options for the most effective folk remedies that you can prepare at home.
- Sage. Pour a teaspoon of sage with boiling water, to insist 15 minutes. Drain. Divide brewed sage in half. One part warm, another to keep cold. Cotton pads first moistened in a warm solution, apply on the eyes. After 5 minutes they change to cold. So to do 4 – 5 times. After that, apply a special cream for eyelids. The veins will become less noticeable.
- Sour cream and parsley. Long been known that parsley is a natural bleach for the skin. Finely chop the parsley and mix it with 2 spoons of sour cream. To apply for 20 minutes under the eyes, then rinse everything with warm water, then rinse with cool and apply the cream under the eyes.
- Potatoes. You can make a paste of raw finely grated potato, and you can make a poultice from potatoes, cooked in their skins. It needs to be warm cut into two halves and put on eyes for 20 minutes.
Sympaty.net advised to use the gel pointswhen under eyes visible veins. This kind of eye mask that relieves fatigue and tones the skin.
- “I have gel points of the company Faberlic with slits for eyes. I sent the glasses in the fridge for 15 minutes – 20 (instructions 30). Then wear eye. Next, they are immersed in warm water, again on eyes. The veins under the eyes become less noticeable. There are also points from Avon, but they have no slits for eyes. My easier. Such a contrast masks are very useful for the skin around the eyes. My girlfriend actually found a budget option for the skin around the eyes. It heats and cools an ordinary spoon. Says that really helps the method. Marina”
Venotonic for veins
If you need to have a flawless look, but under eyes visible veins, venotonic gel will help to remove them. It normalizes the blood vessels. Because the components within its composition, restores elasticity and firmness of skin tissues. It is applied to the protruding veins and the ones on the time hiding.
But, unfortunately, venotonic gives only short-term effect.
- “I always have hand gel venotonic “Inalif”. Apply 2 – 3 times a day. It hides veins. In General, plan to take a course of mesotherapy. After the skin becomes denser, so the veins will be less noticeable. Vika”
The veins under the eyes: hyaluronic acid
In many cosmetic salons offer services mesotherapy. The skin under the eyes injected with hyaluronic acid.
- “I did injections hialuronowy. Vienna hid for six months, then they again became visible. When doing injections, it really hurt, from his eyes tears flowed. Eyes swollen. And I became like a Buryat. Swelling is not passed 2 days. I went again to the salon, where I did a resolving injection. After this swelling has subsided. I think it’s better than gialuronka, nothing removes the veins under the eyes. Although the procedure cost me dearly. And if we consider that after 6 months Vienna again appeared, I think that the veins generally anything it is impossible to remove. By the way, the clinic warned that the result will not be forever. Well, at least this did not disappoint. Hide them under sunglasses. Alain”.
Hyaluronic acid is in the human body. It helps our skin to be in the form of regulating water balance, maintaining its smoothness and firmness. Hyaluronic acid is located in the space between the molecules of collagen and elastin. Its deficiency causes skin to become thin, lethargic and its background becomes more prominent veins.
The sessions of mesotherapy aimed at the introduction of the missing hyaluronic acid.
Small veins (up to 3mm) under the eyes can be removed with cosmetic procedures, laser photocoagulation and thermocoagulation. But because the skin around the eyes is particularly delicate, only the doctor-dermatologist, evaluating her condition to determine whether to perform the laser treatment. Typically, these treatments for veins under eyes almost is not carried out.
Girls often complain that to hide veins under the eyes can not help any Foundation and powder. Please note, as does Olga.
- “In order to hide protruding veins, I use powder and concealer Mary Kay. Only it is necessary correctly to pick up. The main thing that they were on the lighter tone of your skin. Further I do so: first, under the eyes apply a layer of powder, then the veins that are visible, camouflage concealer in tone powder and pour the powder. Veins are not visible. Enough for the whole day. Olga”
Concealer (corrector) is a special masking liquid Foundation that is designed to hide bruising and redness. Released all well-known cosmetic company.
You can also instead of concealer, use the thick creamsthat are not sold in tubes and jars. They can be applied with the finger. Judging by the reviews, well established Foundation creams MaxFactor, Maybelline, Vichy Dermablend.
As you can see, the veins under the eyes can not be removed, they can make not so noticeable. This will help you proper care for the skin around the eyes, as well as the correct application of Foundation.
The sessions of mesotherapy aims to make the skin under the eyes tighter. Veins become less noticeable, but will not disappear.
The author – Julia Spiridonova, site ToKnow365.top
The veins under the eyes – can forever get rid of them?