The website “ToKnow365.top” always wished and wishes to our readers only the best: happy family, romantic love relationships, and only worthy men! Unworthy – kick, painful, stalled relationships – to break with no regrets! Only some women on this writing – I’d be broke, but we’re together for the baby’s sake… And what’s better for a child once to survive a divorce or many years to witness a family quarrel, and to see unhappy parents?
Myths about single-parent family
Many women in the former Soviet Union perceive the birth of a child is like a death sentence to the freedom of personal life. Until you grow up – you can’t divorce in any case, to tolerate everything and not to let him go at any cost, even if he mentions divorce! We have the same children!!!
Spouses and prolong your unhappy marriage for years, proudly saying “We are together for the children!”.
Contribute to sustainable social mythsare either wrong or have a share of truth, but really, the cons in them than pros.
- The child will remain without a strong male parenting. Yes, of course, mom’s and dad’s upbringing is different things! But, first, if the father wants to continue to raise the child, he can (and even required by law!) to do it – to meet, to solve the problems of the child, etc. And secondly, the mother has the right to a second marriage – if a child appears stepfather, he is also able to take part in his upbringing!
- Son there is nobody to take an example. Read the previous paragraph. The father has not disappeared! It can be a good example of proper male behavior in an unhappy marriage, forced to live with unloving and unloved woman is a man?
- Start financial problems. May be, the total income of the family will decrease. But the law provides for maintenance! Yeah, maybe divorced woman and have to find a better paying job, more time to devote to making money – but for a child so bad an example of a successful career moms! Yes, and the woman often gives rise to a new round in her life – self-development, self-education, interest in the work!
- The child will not learn the behavior of women and men in marriage. What he learned, seeing the infinite parent argument?!
- The divorce will cause him psychological trauma. A constant atmosphere of dislike and aggression will not cause?! Only a divorce the child will survive for a couple of weeks or months, and parental squabbles can last for years! Our tips on how to help the child to survive his parents ‘ divorce.
As you can see, being together for the sake of the child, to justify quite difficult!
At what age children are more experiencing the divorce of parents?
It often happens – the couple courageously maintain a semblance of family life and stay together for the kid, until he grows up. That way years to 13-14.
At this age teenagers tend to see mom and dad “center of the Universe”, a lot of communicating with their peers, and in General – get older and begin to understand many “adult” things.
It is here that parents and divorce – say, the child already big, he’ll be able to understand!
But… a teenager makes their own conclusions (by the way, are not that wrong!)! He’ll probably guess that the love mom and dad have not disappeared overnight, that all these years my parents stayed together for his sake, child.
And he begins to feel guilty and unhappy his parents ‘ marriage, and divorce… And as to compensate for the “blame” for the child, there is resentment: “Why are you in front of me for so long pretending, it’s a lie! I didn’t need that!”.
Of course, this does not mean that you have to wait with the divorce until the age of the child!
However, the younger the children are, the easier they endure the divorce of their parents. And be together for the sake of the child because “now he won’t get it” is pointless.
Yeah, maybe a preschooler or grade schooler will not understand the true reasons for the divorce, but he would rather accept this change in his life, but with age will be able to assess everything correctly!
Author – Dasha Blinova, site ToKnow365.top
Together for child: to preserve viable family?