What if the hair does not grow? Rather, grow, but it happens very slowly… will Turn to folk medicine! There are many folk recipes for hair growth that give visible results rather quickly. And to prepare healing compounds from simple, readily available tools.
According to medical sources, the average rate of hair growth is 1-1,5 cm per month. Someone hair grows faster (up to 3 cm in a month), someone slower (less than 1 cm). The reason for the significant difference lies in our genes and lifestyle. So before you start looking for the answer to the question of how to speed up hair growth, take a look at their nutrition and care.
How to speed up hair growth
Go to address complex problems.
- Diversify the diet. It must be fresh and organic foods (more vegetables, fruits, cereals cereals). Then the body gets from food all the vitamins needed for hair growth.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle. Avoid Smoking and alcohol, which slow down the metabolism and undermine health from the inside out. Exercise: it accelerates the metabolism and helps the body to self-clean.
- Properly care for hair. Don’t ask how to speed up hair growth at home if for a couple of weeks to do a Perm or dried up them with hydrogen peroxide. Will hurt hair remover paint hair, frequent blow-drying and styling a regular Curling irons.
- Use traditional recipes for hair growth. Of course, there are a lot of ready cosmetic means for hair care. But the most affordable of them usually are not efficient and effective are expensive. If you don’t want to throw money down the drain, use a proven toolset of simple components.
Mustard mask for hair growth
You will need:
- dry mustard powder — 2 tablespoons
- sugar — 2 teaspoons,
- egg yolk — 1 PC.;
- water (hot) — 2 tablespoons.
Mix all ingredients and apply to dry hair roots. The length, RUB any vegetable oil. Follow your feelings: if the mask’s rough, wash it off with warm water and next time add less sugar or a little vegetable oil. Keep the mask for 30-60 minutes (depending on the burning sensation). Repeat 1-2 times a week. Such masks for the growth and density of hair at home is very effective. But the frequent use of it may dry up the hair or scalp that may cause dandruff.
Nicotinic acid for hair growth
Unlike nicotine, which is one of the strongest poisons, nicotinic acid is quite peaceful and is used in modern cosmetology for hair growth. You can buy it in the pharmacy (vials). When using Niacin improves blood circulation of the scalp and has beneficial effects on the hair follicles.
For the mask you will need:
- nicotinic acid — 2 capsules,
- aloe Vera juice — 1 tablespoon.
Mix ingredients and apply on the scalp (dry or wet). Leave for 1.5 hours and rinse. When using the mask you should feel some heat without burning or discomfort.
Pepper tincture for hair growth
The traditional recipes for hair growth pepper tincture (and mask it) is one of the most effective. Its action is to increase blood circulation in the scalp, which nourishes hair follicles with nutrients. Be careful with capsicum tincture, if you have expressed an allergic skin reaction. And get ready for the fact that the mask is burning: without it not to achieve its miraculous effect.
For the preparation of capsicum tincture you will need:
red pepper (“spark”) — 5-6 pieces,
vodka — 1 bottle.
Finely chop the pepper and add in a bottle of vodka. Put in a dark place for a week. Tincture is ready!
To prepare pepper mask for hair growth you will need:
- pepper tincture — 1 tablespoon
- brandy — 1 tablespoon
- burdock oil — 1 tablespoon
- lemon juice — 1 tablespoon
- honey — 1 tablespoon
- yolk — 1 PC.
Mix well all ingredients and apply the mask on your roots and hair. Cover with a plastic bag, wrap a towel and hold it in for hours. Rinse the mask with shampoo (watch your eyes!)
Castor oil for hair growth
Castor oil contains fatty acids that nourish the roots and throughout hair. It is suitable for any hair type regardless of their color and fat content.
Use castor oil 1-2 times a week.
Add to the popular recipes for hair growth massage shower or a circular motion with fingertips, follow the General recommendations on nutrition and healthy lifestyle, and your hair will soon delight you with strong growth and a beautiful Shine!
Traditional recipes for hair growth — 4 tools for thick hair!