What a pedicure is better — hardware or classic? What are the disadvantages of each method? And what are the benefits? What factors are important to consider when choosing? Compare the 2 most popular techniques of handling the feet and nails used in cosmetics.
Choose equipment of a pedicure, not based on physical capabilities, and health — experts recommend. Because each procedure is akin to a medical intervention: it aims to eliminate the problems, but they can cause. What is to be feared?
Features a classic pedicure
This technique is “as old as the world.” Own it all, without exception, masters of nail service, as it begins with her learning of every professional. It is still called classic trim Spa pedicure. And in this title — the whole point of the method.
Classic pedicure involves steaming the skin of the feet and further destruction of all that appeared to them unnecessary: calluses, corns, rough skin heels, all scraped hard abrasives and cut with special tools (blades, scissors). As a result, the skin gets really smooth and the legs disappear problem areas. Advantage of technology is its absolute availability: this hygienic pedicure can be done in every beauty salon and at the most reasonable price.
- After the procedure the feeling of “thin skin”. Hardened areas are removed at once, without gradual exposure. This can cause discomfort in the first days after a pedicure.
- Soreness. Likely when you remove deep corns, plantar callosities with large surfaces. What would not you say master, to ensure that everything will be done with no pain he can’t! When using cutting tools there is always a risk to hurt a little more skin than you need to cut the layer not only dead skin, but alive.
- The chance of infection. Because of cutting the cuticle, and calloused skin, feet become vulnerable to bacteria, invisible to the eye, the wound may be dirty (especially in summer). Even after disinfection procedures will not protect you fully against this risk. That is why the classic pedicure is strictly forbidden to do to people with diabetes, the legs of which have a lowered sensitivity, and tissue injuries heal very long. Not recommend it for elderly people, as well as suffering from diseases of the heart and blood vessels due to the use of the technology of steaming the feet.
- Short-lived result. They say that the classic pedicure is desirable to do every week. It is really so. After cutting the rough skin on them starts active growth of new cells, which tend to fill the “gaps”. So after a week the cuticle persists, and corns are formed in a familiar form. Do not think that this is due to the lack of professionalism of the wizard. Case — in features of our body.
Features hardware pedicure
About pedicure reviews, both on the part of clients of the salons and the artists are completely different. The technique of its execution involves the use of special machines that grind absolutely not, as do hand saws and scrapers. Moreover people manually is not able to provide a similar effect is physically impossible. The fact that each cutter mounted to a professional camera, rotates at a speed of 30-50 thousand revolutions per minute. If you can operate conventional grinding in similar mode?
- It does not require steaming. The duration of the direct processing mills stop is 5-10 minutes left of the time allocated for disinfection, softening, moisturizing the skin.
- It wasn’t traumatic. Cutters do not cut off the skin and remove it slowly, clean off dead skin areas uniformly otslaivaya them. In fact, the same process of replacement of old cells with new, only much faster.
- It provides long-lasting results. Due to the fact that the skin is not injured and is not cut off, she begins to rapidly increase again. So to do pedicure, even in the initial stage is enough time in 2 weeks. And after you save a persistent effect, you can refer to it once a month.
Among the shortcomings should be noted a high price. But whether she is tall, when talking about the risks to your health? Or elementary painlessness during the procedure?
The choice between the two methods
So, what to choose: hardware or classic pedicure? Use the following considerations.
- If you have trouble feet, will focus solely on hardware. Steaming hot water is prohibited for varicose veins and thrombosis, and diabetes absolutely can not avoid injuries to the skin. Similarly proceed in the presence of foot fungus: using hardware grinding can be thoroughly and carefully to remove the affected surface of your nails, making the treatment time shorter and the foot faster get healthy.
- If you’re worried about health, again, refer to the hardware. The fact is that with this technique there is no skin injuries, and even in the absence of a thorough disinfection of milling cutters the risk of “catching” something unpleasant is missing. The floats used in the classic pedicure, not sterilized, because you have to do it, in principle, impossible.
- If you want to relax and just enjoy the rest during the procedure, choose a classic pedicure, but with elements of SPA. Hydration and massage are both useful and enjoyable.
So what pedicure is better: hardware or classic? Reviews enable to make an individual choice based on health and your preferences to procedure.
What a pedicure is better: hardware or classic, reviews