Do you use seaweed for cosmetic purposes? If Yes, then it is right and good. Algae is very useful to improve and maintain the health of skin and hair. Today’s article website “ToKnow365.top” devotes exactly kelp. Let’s look at what is useful and how to make a kelp mask.
What are the advantages of kelp mask for the face?
If you regularly carry out this procedure:
- the longer the skin will remain smooth and elastic;
- the aging process slows down;
- the skin better retains moisture.
- well vitaminiziruet the skin;
- creates a reliable protective layer against UV rays;
- deeply clears a skin;
- reduces the loss of hyaluronic acid;
- protects the skin from various diseases.
How to prepare a mask?
There are several cooking recipes. For example, you can prepare a mask, depending on skin type or a particular purpose.
To maintain the skin in good condition it is recommended to do a suitable mask 1 time per 7-10 days. Most desirable!
Universal mask from kelp
For cooking you need to pour 1-2 teaspoons of dried kelp boiling water (4-5 spoons) and mix thoroughly. Further, the kelp mask for the face needs to stand, covered for 15 minutes. Steamed the mask has become a slippery and warm. That’s it, and you need to apply on face for 20-25 minutes.
For oily skin
If your skin is prone to fat, it is recommended to the above-described mask seaweed kelp add a few drops of lemon juice. This will help:
- better unclog pores;
- remove excess fat;
- to improve the complexion.
For dry skin
The result will be much better if the kelp to add a bit of olive oil. Dry skin:
- will be stronger and more elastic to the touch;
- will be better to retain moisture;
- stop to peel off.
For aging skin
Excellent anti-aging effect facial mask seaweed kelp and honey. To prepare the mask you need to steam the kelp (1 tablespoon) in hot water (2-3 tablespoons). Next you need to add honey (1 teaspoon).
Please note! The result of the mask would be better if the honey melt in a water bath.
Kept this mask for 20 minutes. And after the procedure:
- the skin looks more fresh;
- disappear skin problems, including age related.
For oily skin
If your face is acne, comedones, it is possible to do mask of aloe and kelp. First you need to steam the seaweed (4 tablespoons), drain excess water and cool. Then you need to add aloe Vera juice (1 tablespoon). It is desirable to wring the juice from the lower leaves of the plant. Keep the mask for about 20 minutes. Then it is necessary to carefully wash with water at room temperature.
And the main thing – not worth much to wipe his face! Is only a little to wet skin with a towel.
A tablespoon of kelp need to steam, mix with honey and curds (1 teaspoon). A lot of unusual need to keep on the face for about 15 minutes.
To prepare the mask you need in the steamed kelp to add a teaspoon of sour cream (15%) and few drops of lemon juice. Keep the mask for 20 minutes.
What are the advantages of kelp for my hair?
The website Sympaty.net recommends the use of seaweed for hair. Because kelp:
- normalizes metabolism in the scalp;
- stimulates hair growth;
- has a nourishing effect on the roots;
- strengthens the body hair.
Any kelp mask for the hair it is recommended to do in your day off. It is very important that you were relaxed and in no hurry.
The optimal frequency masks for hair – 1 time in 2 weeks.
To enhance growth
For cooking you need to steam the kelp (a tablespoon) in boiling water (1 Cup). Then we must add 4 teaspoons of burdock oil. The resulting mass should be thoroughly rubbed into the roots, distribute through your hair, wrap and wait 30-40 minutes. Then the hair should be well washed with water.
And note – just to use the shampoo is highly undesirable. It is better after 4-5 hours.
Flavorful kelp mask for hair
The hair became thicker, stronger and more attractive, you can make a mask with essential oils. For example, you can use oil of lemon, geranium, lavender.
To prepare the masks in the steamed kelp add a few drops of oil, apply to hair and chill for 40-60 minutes.
Also quite a useful liquid that remains after steaming kelp. It can sometimes be used as a mouthwash. The result is that your hair “rejoice”, and will surprise you with softness and Shine.
Masks from kelp: reviews
Let’s see what women say about kelp and how it is used in the home.
- Accidentally in social networks saw a recipe masks from seaweed. The next day I bought at the pharmacy this very seaweed (kelp) and made a mask. Kept 20 minutes. Felt the skin a little sting, especially around the eyes. But nothing is tolerated! But the effect pleased. The skin was to the touch is the same everywhere (used to be in one place, dry in another – normal). And around the eyes the skin was smooth. And crow’s feet under eyes are not as noticeable. Lera
- The main thing – not to make masks from kelp when other people are around. And then similar or the Ninja turtle, or a sea creature. But overall satisfied! Juno
- Love the “sea” mask. Sometimes make masks out of salt, algae mask and out of the kelp. All is well nourish and rejuvenate. And seaweed is another good mask for belly wrap. The only negative was the kelp is very slippery. But you can tolerate. Svetlanka
Nature has given us a great tool to maintain youth and beauty of skin and hair. It’s nice that mask of algae, marine kelp is not only useful, but also quite affordable.
The author of the Light Beam, site ToKnow365.top
What are the advantages of kelp mask for skin and hair?