Mascara is a cosmetic, without which it is impossible to create a full eye makeup. But what if dried up mascara? We offer you 6 important ways to revive dried-up makeup without sacrificing quality and eye health.
Mascara can dry out at the most inopportune moment. Moreover, this annoying problem can happen with it well before the expiration date indicated by the manufacturer. To prevent drying of the cosmetic product, alas, is impossible. However, you can try to return it to its original consistency.
Before, than to dilute mascara, remember that a substance to which you are going to do must meet two criteria:
- to be safe for eyes;
- not to cause allergic reactions and irritations.
6 important ways
So, what to do if the ink has dried up? We offer to use one of the following methods.
You can also mix the dried mascara from fresh. Some manufacturers offer spare tubes without a brush.
Before you make a choice, than to dilute mascara, you can resort to a small trick. Traditionally, on the tube there is a kind of stopper. It is a small ring on the neck, which is installed to remove the excess funds from the brush. Remove it and stir the contents of the tube. A day means can be used again.
What you cannot use
To revive the ink of the following ways is strictly prohibited. They are not going to bring the same quality and consistency, but can cause substantial harm to the health of the eye.
- Saliva. As is known in the human saliva contains a large number of bacteria. Wetting the brush with saliva and soaking in the tube, you risk provoking the growth of pathogenic microflora, which can cause allergies.
- Hydrogen peroxide. Experts categorically prohibit use peroxide for breeding any cosmetics for the eyes. You can receive serious burns to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Alcohol-containing lotions. In search of what is possible to dilute the dried mascara should not be used and lotions alcohol-based. Adding a few drops in the bottle, you will restore the consistency of tools, but painted it is no longer possible, as it can cause irritations and allergies.
- Vegetable oil. Adding oil will provoke rolling mascara clumps and make it unusable.
- Alcohol. It should not be used to dilute any cosmetics for eyes cognac, perfume or Cologne. It will not help to restore the consistency, and may cause irritations, burns and inflammations of the mucosa.
Whether to dissolve dried ink
After three months, after you open a new mascara, it is not suitable. The term does not depend on whether you were painting the eyelashes on a daily basis or used cosmetics only “on holidays”. If you don’t want to risk the health and beauty of the eyes, do not wonder how to restore the mascara and buy a new one.
Which method of recovery of the carcass you would prefer, first of all, think about your health. If at the expiration date the ink dried up, what do you know, get rid of it with no regrets!
What to do if dried up mascara: 6 recipes