First time in first class! Agree, this is not just a well-established phrase. All this is a great event.
For a child it is the beginning of a new and important stage in life. For parents this is the beginning of teaching Chad to adulthood. For grandparents this is another reason to be proud of their grandchildren.
And most importantly – all this is quite troublesome period. Today on the website “ToKnow365.top” we will help children and parents better prepare for the beginning of the school year. What you need to know first graders for a great school?
School preparation is in full swing
In one of the articles on the “Beautiful and Successful” have already been given the list of what a first grader — “How to collect child to school?”. Read! Very good information!
In July-August, pay attention to school sale going to the supermarkets and convenience stores. Usually there are beautiful and inexpensive stationery.
In addition, these products often are action, through which you will be able to pre-buy much of what is necessary for the future first grader to school. This is especially useful if your child can rest in the village or in the country. And once the baby comes, you will be able to purchase other products.
If you wish, practice the purchase of school supplies through the Internet. Of course, this must be done with the child. Let him choose the appropriate notebooks, pens and so on.
What you need to know and be able to first-grader?
A list of required knowledge and skills of first graders in each school may be different.
However, there is some minimum level of knowledge, which we now discuss. In addition, we will examine a number of issues that are recommended to ask the child on the 1st of September.
So, what you need to know first graders?
- Your name, date of birth;
- the names of all family members;
- relationship to the child;
- home phone number, address.
More preferably, the child could:
- to call the entire alphabet in the correct order;
- to distinguish between consonants and vowels;
- count to 20 and back;
- to distinguish colors and shades;
- to distinguish right, left, right, backward, forward;
- name the basic geometric shapes (circle, square, triangle, rhombus);
- to navigate in time;
- to distinguish seasons, months, days of the week.
- to differentiate between the concepts: “output”, “work (academic)” and “festive” day.
Special attention is given rules of conduct.
So, a first grader should:
- to properly greet. In relation to teachers and other adults should not be any “Hello”, “Hello” and so on.
- to say good-bye;
- not to interfere in adult conversations;
- the right way to ask an adult to help and to thank for their assistance;
- to speak smoothly, quietly, without a strong increase of the vote;
- to say “Please” when you request;
- right to apologize in case of mistakes;
- to monitor the tidiness, cleanliness and order.
By the way, the list of things that need a future first grader, it is necessary to add:
- paper handkerchiefs;
- wet wipes;
- for girls, add a mirror and a comb.
If you have a first grader
He should know that:
- the girl and especially a woman you should always skip ahead;
- before the girl need to open the door;
- girl needs help to change, shifts, and so on.
If you have a first grader
- always watch out for their appearance;
- to know how to react if the boys hurt (pull the braids, take away things and so on).
Is your child ready to become a first grader?
Below is a list of questions the answers to which you will understand is your child ready for school. This kind of test. So grab a pen and count the points. If in question 1 you answered Yes, then put 1 point. If not – 0 points.
What is the result?
- From 15 to 19 points – the child is ready to learn and know almost everything you need to know first graders.
- From 9 to 15 points – the child is ready to go to school, but there are some flaws. For example, he doesn’t want to go to school or something he can not. So you need to finalize the issues where it turned out zero results. You can help article on the website sympaty.net the Child does not want to school? The right time to tune in!
- Less than 9 points – alas, but the child is not ready to learn. You must specify all zero results and begin immediate work with your toddler. You may have to resort to professional assistance.
To summarize — as you can see, answering the question: “What you need to know the future first-grader?” can be very much. And he doesn’t just need school supplies and fashionable shape. The main thing that your miracle had loving parents.
Good luck prepare for the new school year!
The author of the Light Beam, site ToKnow365.top
What you need to know first graders?