Experience dizziness from love – every woman’s dream. But those who frequently feel dizzy for other reasons, do not feel happy. On the contrary, they are worried and afraid of the condition.
Women’s website “ToKnow365.top” today refers specifically to those of my readers who began to experience regular vertigo, to explain to them what may signal a symptom and in any cases it is necessary to consult a doctor.
Was often dizzy: physiological causes
The illusion of rotation of surrounding objects may occur for reasons related to natural physiological changes in the body. Physiological reasons include:
- Strong emotional tension. The performance on the stage, the conversation “heart to heart” with the head or a sudden meeting with the subject of passionate feelings – all these events can cause dizziness. The fact is that when emotional experience into the blood ejected adrenaline that causes spasm of blood vessels of the brain. It is for this reason often dizzy in women, characterized by high sensitivity.
- Motion sickness in transport or on the carousel. In such cases, the brain receives from the senses different information that does not fit with the data transmitted to the vestibular apparatus. As a result, the image that appears in the brain becomes a moving character. People with a weak vestibular apparatus begin to experience regular vertigo with frequent movement of vehicles.
- The physiological reason is often dizzy in women is menstruation. Some of the fair half of it is a painful process and difficult.
- Diet. The answer to the question of why is often dizzy, is eating disorders in which the body is experiencing a shortage of glucose.
- Taking certain medications such as strong antibiotics, antiseptics, sedatives, tranquilizers.
If you have been constantly dizzy, and the reason it’s not in the list shown above, you should look at yourself and see what other symptoms accompany the dizziness. Because in such cases the circular motion of the surrounding objects can speak about the presence of some diseases.
Dizziness as a symptom of disease: when to worry
The website sympaty.net found out that the reasons why often dizzy, unable to wear and pathological. But in this case, as a rule, in addition to dizziness in humans observed and other symptoms.
- If, at the time, when dizzy, a person feel sick and breaks out in a cold sweat, most likely, his vertigo. The disease is also called true dizziness. It develops as a result of otitis media, which is suffering in the middle ear vestibular apparatus.
- Dizziness pain in the ear can speak of developing otitis media. In this case, it will help the consultation.
- When dizziness is accompanied by hearing loss, the appearance in the ears of the whistle and noise, there is the chance of developing Meniere’s disease. This disease develops in the case when anatomical fluid filling the space between the middle ear and vestibular apparatus becomes too much. When the disease often deteriorates the perception of sounds of a certain frequency.
- Pain in the head, tinnitus, nausea, and sense of movement of surrounding objects is a typical manifestation of migraine.
- Dizziness and pain in the temporal or parietal region may occur in case of poisoning, and as a result of traumatic brain injury.
- Bouts of nausea, dizziness, a “fog” in my head, fear of falling can appear in people who suffer from neurosis or depression. Such a condition may persist for weeks or even months until they come to the aid of a neurologist.
- Dizziness, occurring after sudden movements, can indicate a cervical osteochondrosis.
- If began to feel dizzy, the reason may lie in a disease called benign positional paroxysmal vertigo. This condition occurs when some of the receptors of the vestibular apparatus is destroyed, releasing the calcium carbonate crystals. These crystals migrate as a result, when a certain position of the body or head movements of the person experiencing dizziness.
- The sense of rotation in the center of the surrounding objects, which eventually begins to manifest itself stronger and is accompanied by unilateral hearing loss, is a terrible symptom of a brain tumor.
- The answer to the question why would often feel dizzy when you cough or sneeze, is a disease with a complicated name perilymphatic fistula. The disease is also characterized by sudden unilateral hearing loss. It occurs when the membrane between the inner and middle ear is torn in the cavity of the middle ear into perilymph.
- Dizziness, which is accompanied by a sharp decline in vision, difficulties in coordination of movement, weakness – a reason to call an ambulance. Such symptoms characteristic of a stroke.
Systematic vertigo with additional symptoms or without them in any case impossible to ignore. The facts stated above prove that this condition is almost never harmless. But before you reach the clinic, you will have to provide first aid independently.
What if dizzy for an unknown reason
Important when the dizziness is to try to stay on his feet. If possible, you need to lie down. Please try to put the head on the same level with the shoulders to the brain again to oxygen.
It is important not to make sudden movements. To prevent a new attack, it is recommended to close your eyes.
If the possibility to lie down no, you need to at least sit down and wait for relief. After that you should perform all the preceding events to understand what caused the dizziness. This will help in future to avoid such situations and, consequently, poor health.
Author – Pelageja, site ToKnow365.top
Why was often dizzy and what to do?