Why we get fat? If you do not consider the cases with certain diagnoses, the reasons for that — lack of exercise and overeating. The last factor was encouraged by the constant stress at work and at home, increased anxiety, slowed metabolism. With all these problems to fight yoga for weight loss for beginners at home has developed a special set of exercises. But about all under the order…
Tatiana Loginova 27 Sep 201758
The content of the article
- 1 Health effects and contraindications
- 2 Types of yogic practices
- 3 Why yoga to lose weight
- 4 Before the start of classes
- Complexes 5 yoga asanas for weight loss
- 5.1 Complex 1
- 5.2 Complex 2
- 5.3 Complex 3
- 6 Reviews: “For peace of mind — thing”
Actually, originally yoga was developed not for weight loss, but as a practice aimed at the harmonious development of body and spirit. Moreover, it is the spiritual component was foundational. Through hold complicated poses yogi redirects the flow of energy, clears the mind, develops the will power, strengthens the spirit through meditation, fight against vices, rethinking and humility. And “side” effects of such practices were: the improvement of the body, getting rid of bad habits, restore the metabolism and as a result, normalization of body weight.
Wellness effects and contraindications
Regular practices have a marked positive effect on the body. One of the obvious advantages we can note the following points:
- are back pain — most of the poses involve the spine, remove the “clips”;
- normal pressure — reduced pressure expands blood vessels and improves blood circulation (high blood pressure need to be vigilant);
- comes solace — through the knowledge of yourself increases stress, is anger, nervousness and tension;
- the body becomes flexible and obedient — yogi feels every muscle and controlling it;
- strengthens the immune system — breathing techniques contribute to the saturation of blood with oxygen, improve metabolism;
- improved digestion — is the massage and the restoration of normal position of internal organs;
- increases the overall stamina hold complicated poses trains all muscle groups;
- better nutrition comes awareness of food choices is craving for “unhealthy”, is gradually changing the contents of the refrigerator;
- improved appearance of the skin more easily absorbed nutrients, the faster the cleansing of the body.
Contraindications to yoga are the following condition (need to consult doctor):
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- pregnancy over 12 weeks;
- mental disorders;
- infectious diseases;
- increased intracranial pressure;
- heart disease;
- the first year after any surgeries and stroke;
- the period of menstruation.
By cons can be attributed to the fact that the benefit of yoga becomes evident only after at least two months and subject to the regularity of practices.The types of yogic practices
Inexperience can get lost in the unpronounceable names of varieties of yoga. So you were “in the know” — here is a brief description of main directions.
- Hatha yoga. “The ancestor” of most modern directions of yogic practices. It is here taken up and developed the basic asanas (body positions). Hatha or “simple yoga” consists of static poses aimed at the development of all major muscle groups, balance, endurance. For weight loss to combine with dietary restrictions. Suitable for beginners.
- Kundalini yoga. Aimed more at self-improvement. Postures combined with chanting, meditation, special technique of diaphragmatic breathing. Breathing yoga enriches the body with oxygen, improves a metabolism. This achieves the effect of weight loss.
- Ashtanga-yoga. Here the postures are replaced dynamically, without interruption and in strict sequence, are connected by Vinyasas (sequences of asanas recurring). Full name is Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga.
- Bikram yoga. It is often called “hot yoga”. For classes need to create the room a high humidity (not less than 40%) and temperature (around 40°C). The energy consumption in such conditions, increase the slimming effect more pronounced.
- Power yoga. Power yoga designed just for weight loss. The load here is quite high, so people with no physical training is better to wait and to start with Hatha yoga.
- Yoga Iyengar. Here the postures are performed with the use of props and asana is attained according to the principle “from simple to complex”, so this practice is ideal for obese people and beginners.
- Fitness yoga. Quite “young” direction. Then deliberately collected the yoga exercises for weight loss. Most often, this mix is taught in health clubs for group lessons.
- Yoga for the fingers. Then the energy flows are routed through a particular plexus finger — wise. There are about 180. Surprisingly, there are yoga mudras for weight loss.
- Shindo. This so-called Japanese yoga. Health practice, combining philosophical ideas and exercises, vibration and breathing techniques.
- Qigong. The exercises referred to as “Chinese yoga”. Option recreational gymnastics, which combines slow flowing movement, the desire for complete self-control and spiritual cleansing. According to reviews, has a powerful therapeutic effect.
And there’s a kind of yoga designed specifically for teenagers. Then take into account the active growth phase of the organism, the development of the hormonal system, the formation of the skeleton. Indeed, in such responsible for a child period first, do no harm.Why yoga to lose weight
Some sports doctors believe that weight loss from doing yoga is pure placebo effect. After proven that fat burning occurs at a high frequency pulse. And in yoga this does not happen. But, on the other hand, a practicing yogi with being overweight is a rare phenomenon. So, after all the effect of weight loss is?
And here’s why. With deep diaphragmatic breathing the blood is saturated with oxygen, improves metabolic processes, toxins. Spiritual development calms the mind, increases stress. The result is lost craving for sweets and harmful. And perform some of the poses reduces the size of the stomach — a person eats less food. All of these processes in the complex and give a “slimming” effect.
Before the start of classes
Before you start yoga (for weight loss or not) read the rules of training.
- Select time. Yogic practices require a diligent approach and consistency. Determine in what specific time of the day you will be able to allocate time for training. Nobody should interfere, to distract, you don’t have to hurry.
- Don’t eat before class. GoodOk must be empty. Otherwise, some asanas can provoke nausea and vomiting. It is advisable to do or in the morning before Breakfast or in the evening, after two or three hours after a light (this is important) dinner.
- Remove the noise. You should not distract the noise of TV or music, or conversations, children’s games. If you absolutely can’t stand complete silence — you can softly play relaxing music or, for example, the sounds of nature.
- Ventilate the room. You should not be stuffy.
- Pick up equipment. Form for employment must not hamper the movements, pressure, or, conversely, to be too large to “get lost” in the limbs. The material of the clothes, choose “breathable”. Shoes you do not need all the exercises are performed barefoot. You will need a special non-slip Mat.
- Do the workout. Before the main set of poses need to “warm up” the articular gymnastics. It will take literally a quarter of an hour.
- Breathe correctly. The breathing should be nose, smooth and quiet.
- Focus. To perform each of the postures focus on their own inner world. But don’t forget to control the involved muscles.
- Take your time. Learn asanas gradually: start with simple, then complicate.
- Stop if you feel pain. Pain lists you should not. If at any time you feel pain, don’t push it — stop activity.
If you have the opportunity — sign up for lessons at the club. The coach will deliver you the correct technique of doing asanas, so you can avoid possible injuries and increase the effectiveness of home practice.
Complexes yoga asanas for weight loss
Each of the following complexes of yoga exercises designed to start the process of weight loss. But don’t forget to speed up the separation of fat you need to follow dietary restrictions: to minimize the consumption of simple carbohydrates, fatty and fried foods.
And another important point: in yogic practices there is no clear provisions of how much time is required to withstand a particular asana. The average time from 30 seconds to three to five minutes. Although experienced yogis can hold poses for hours.Complex 1
Description. This is perhaps the most complex yoga. But weight loss there will be the most effective.
The sequence of asanas
If you feel tired, you can use a pose of a corpse or child’s pose between the asanas. Relax literally one to two minutes and continue the practice. Final Shavasana can withstand up to half an hour.
Description. This complex is shorter than the first, but no less effective for weight loss. Start the lesson with a welcome gesture and tadasana.
The sequence of asanas
Description. This yoga for weight loss belly and sides. It to work with these problem areas, we offer focused asanas. Also start with greetings and tadasana.
The sequence of asanas
All of the above complexes can be performed at home and even with zero training. Don’t be alarmed if you first don’t succeed some asanas — everything will come with experience. But if you find it difficult to repeat the reading posture, the Internet is easy to find videos with a clear explanation of all the intricacies of the asanas. Such programs produce even a well-known fitness coaches, for example, yoga exercises for weight loss have Jillian Michaels and Denise Austin.
And most importantly: to home yoga for weight loss had marked results, the desired regularity. Highlight classes at least half an hour, but every day. After a couple of months you will notice that your body becomes flexible, fit, out of nervousness, you smile and emit positive.
Reviews: “For peace of mind — thing”
And I have always viewed yoga primarily as breathing exercises. One time I went to yoga, but I can tell you that any results I achieved. I don’t think yoga is useless, I think that should be a normal coach, which could not be found. And it is a pleasure dear, I don’t know about others, but I find it easier to lose weight the old-fashioned way.
From Hatha yoga to lose weight. Do this quickly, but losing weight. There is a desire to eat right, do not eat fatty, fried, sweet. If you engage thoughtfully and treat yoga as spiritual practice, in a few months will notice that you stagovishsya level-headed, calm and confident person. Regarding the figures, it is tightened, it becomes sporty and agile, one can see that doing some sort of sport. Go the extra adiposis has in the hips and abdomen, the body becomes proportionate. But need to deal with constantly, not once a week. For the first 2 months, I lost 7 kg doing 5 times a week for 30 — 40 minutes. I weighed 60 kg, now 52 — 53, with the growth of 168 cm
And you try a couple of months consistently, up to 5 times a week, yoga helps, lose weight or not. I do yoga, after months of training, I began to notice that I completely changed my diet. Seriously to run automatically something is excluded from the diet, changing habits. My family noticed that coffee I didn’t drink, and I don’t want, drink a lot of water, why it pulls. Noticed with surprise that I’m a terrible sweet tooth, I forgot the last time I eat sweets, the body is as if he stretches to the right and healthy nutrition. Doing yoga, lost weight, looked younger, fresher, tightened all the body, the skin, facial contours become more clear, the neck is good, gait, posture.
I would not say that yoga is a super tool for weight loss if you still eat in accordance with her will, but to bring himself into emotional balance and maintain good health.
I like yoga! it combines a set of useful functions: 1, supports the tone of the body 2, and develops endurance and teaches you to strike a balance, a 3, a sense of harmony, 4, after her and really don’t want to eat in 5, helps with back pain and can long list of positive qualities of this exercises.
The same…, https://iledebeaute.ru/fitness/2011/10/12/19642/
Yoga for weight loss at home: exercise and tips for beginners