If you think a fitness routine is just too easy and I wish not only to train the body, but also to develop spiritually, the website “ToKnow365.top” advises to pay attention to and practice yoga and talk about how to start doing yoga at home.
It is believed that through this practice one can achieve spiritual and physical perfection, to put in order thoughts and to get rid of many physical ailments.
Strictly speaking, yoga cannot be treated as a set of poses (asanas) performed in a certain sequence.
It’s a whole philosophical system, requiring changes in all spheres of human life. Only through an integrated approach of yoga will help to achieve a wonderful effect of the transformation of the soul and body, of which so much is said and written.
Beginner think independently to understand all of it extremely difficult, and he doesn’t know where to start yoga practice home. Moreover, the neophyte does not believe that will be able to master such a complex system without a mentor, and this is partly true.
A good start to examine the recommendations of experienced yogis, to find as much information as possible from primary sources, chat in forums with people who have long and successfully practicing yoga. Their recommendations can be very useful.
There are resources that give an idea what yoga is, how to begin to engage that contains content or a complexes of asanas in online mode. It is possible that such sites will be useful for beginners.
But you can carefully consider the recommendations of the asanas and to study alone at home, starting with breathing exercises and simple postures.
Yoga: how to start a home
Before you begin classes, sympaty.net recommends thoroughly prepared.
- Organize a place to study. This should be a room with a comfortable temperature. You will need comfortable clothes, not restrict movement and Mat (you can substitute a thick blanket).
- If you plan to perform the exercises, focusing on video or online broadcast, the screen of the computer monitor should be located so that in the process you make it look easy materials describing how to start doing yoga – this is particularly important at the primary stage of mastering the asanas.
- Practice yoga in peace and quiet, focusing on the process, so make sure you don’t interfere with other sounds or your family members.
- Before you think how to begin mastering yoga at home, choose a convenient time for classes. It should be noted that the basic conditions for this practice include regular and daily basis. So think about what time of day you will be comfortable to deal with every day. It is believed that most suitable for yoga is in the morning classes right after waking up helps to get energized for the whole day. But in the evening hours also has its advantages: the body to the end of the day becomes more plastic, the asanas are performed easier.
- Determine how much time you can realistically devote to yoga. Let this be the beginning for 15 minutes, but every day than for 2 hours 2 times a week. Remember that classes should bring you pleasure, not doing yoga.
Yoga: how to start a home
Do not just “hurriedly” trying to learn the asanas, the more complex.
The basis of yoga is breath, and this practice should begin with mastering pranayama – breathing techniques. It pranayama will teach you concentration, help to turn away from problems and give a boost of energy.
Having mastered the technique of breathing, move on to the study of asanas.
Choosing where to begin the study of yoga asanas at home, prefer the simplest of them, and only then move to more complex. Remember that when done correctly, the body feels comfortable in any of the asanas; you should not experience any pain or undue stress.
After you are done doing the asanas, be sure to devote a few minutes of meditation. You can use your favorite meditation techniques (if you have them) or just lie in a relaxed position, closing your eyes and freeing your mind from thoughts.
Time allocation the time when yoga can be, for example, like this:
- Pranayama for 20 minutes
- Asanas for 30 minutes
- Meditation and relaxation for 10 minutes.
How to avoid typical rookie mistakes
The author – Elena Matusak (Lanberri), site – ToKnow365.top
Yoga: how to start to study independently